Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 14:15

"Yeah, but I'll be so careful, it won't stop me," she explained. Like normal, her fur remained stubborn.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 14:55

"Well you better be! After all how would you catch prey without being careful?" She grew quiet as a thought popped into her head. Whispering, "Do you want me to show you some battle moves?" Her eyes mischievous.

(I had no idea what to do. Confused )

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 16:30

"Nuh-uh, cause I'm gonna be super careful and quiet, not even an owl could hear me!" she said, puffing her chest again. Again, she wasn't keen on the animal she was referencing since she had never seen one, but she'd heard plenty from her campmates. In all honesty, she was terrified one would eat her up and barf up her bones for a scavenger to chew up.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 14:33

"I would love to see that. I have not seen a owl myself but I have heard they can even pick up kits. So you better watch out sneaking up on one. With your fur one could snatch you up and gobble you!" As she said this Rosepaw jumped up and tackled the small kit making sure she does not hurt her, roughhousing the poor kit.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 15:01

(oops accidentally sent it twice-- gonna reply to what you said just now)

Dandelionkit squeaked surprise, flailing her tiny paws to try and squirm away from Rosepaw. Of course, she was a few moons younger than the apprentice, so she was at a severe disadvantage, not even beginning to take into account that she was runty. She struggled under the weight of her own pelt and barely managed to move any of her limbs due to its thickness.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 15:29

Rosepaw smiled playfully as she saw Dandelionkit squirming, "See even I can gobble you up and eat you if I want to! And your fur did not protect you now dosen`t it?" With claws sheathed she patted her back paws against the kit and bit the kit`s ear making sure not to bit hard into the soft flesh.

(Don`t worry!)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 16:28

Dandelionkit mewled helplessly. She could do very little against Rosepaw's assault. She felt her ear being gently nibbled, but was unable to fight back effectively.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 16:36

"Where is this great warrior who will bring back all the prey for us during Leafbare!" Rosepaw laughed at her getting up, her tail wagging. "I want to see who will become the greatest warrior in all the clans fight!" She rushed forward again.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 17:10

Dandelionkit leaped under Rosepaw to try and avoid her pounce and slide under her. Being a kit with no battle experience, though, the maneuver ended up hackneyed.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 9:06

That was some good thinking even though the move failed miserably. "You almost got it! Come at me again! That was a good move, I would have never even thought of something like that when I was your age." It was true, all she did when she was Dandelionkit age was run around like a bird with its head cut off. But this kit clearly was very observant.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 10:59

(Rosepaw: Ok tiny child let's learn to murder
Dandelionkit: I need an adult
XD)

Dandelionkit paused to think of what to do, then wildly ran forward, little technique behind it aside from trying not to get caught. Despite all her cleverness, she would never best an apprentice with worlds more experience than her.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 11:29

(Yep XD Rosepaw teaching a child how to kill. Rosepaw is a excellent role model isn't she? Rosepaw you are not supposed to teach this little fur ball how to murder!)

Rosepaw blue eyes gazed as Dandelionkit looked on. Her eyes blinked in surprise at Dandelionkit ran forward at her, she was not expecting that. Rosepaw simply jumped to the side as the kit got near her, "You can't just run blindly you silly little kit." She paused trying to think of what to teach this kit. "Oh, I know! Dandelionkit try to jump on my back. You will do fine, don't worry!"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 12:03

(XD murder classes with Rosepaw)

Dandelionkit nodded and scrambled onto Rosepaw's back, weighed down by her own fur. It was a struggle, but she managed to do it. "Okay. I'm on your back."

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 16:12

Rosepaw had to admit that with Dandelionkit long fur it made her feel twice her size as she got to her back. Nodding up at the kit, "Try to hold on. Maybe your long coat will help you. I am going to toss around and see how long you can hold on." She instructed without a moment hesitation she started tossing around. She threw her head up and ran around the different dens as fast as she could. This would be a important lesson to learn in the long run when this kit becomes a apprentice and she had to participated in a battle.

(XD)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 16:32

It was a strange sight, watching a kit being given the most intense badger ride of her life. Yet, she tried her best to hang on.

(hmm should we get a warrior in on this? cause like theyre going kinda crazy here XD)

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next