Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  Empty
PostSubject: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 14:41

Rosepaw sat near the apprentice den stifling a loud yawn, she was bored out of her mind. There was no patrols going on and she already had her meal. Maybe I can take a nap? No she was too awake for that. Maybe she should play with some of the kits? She looked around the camp for kits who looked bored and spotted a white pelt with yellow patches. Instantly getting to her paws she bounced over to the kit and smiled brightly, "Do you want to do something? I`m bored and you look bored. Why don`t we play something?" She honestly acted like a kit a lot of time despite the fact the she was a young apprentice.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 14:48

Dandelionkit jumped, going from a fairly small kit for her age to what was practically an over-sized bundle of cobwebs. She instantly dove for a nearby grass clump, hoping to hide from the newcomer, Rosepaw, but she was terribly hidden. Her tail twitched, held high above the grass. If that hadn't given it away, she was also fidgeting in the clump. Clearly, this was one of the new kits-- the shy one everyone in camp had heard about.

After a moment of waiting, she peaked out from behind the grass clump. Cat, not a badger... I think. I've never actually seen a badger before,
but momma says they're big!

"H...hello?" she mewled.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 14:57

Rosepaw laughed as the small kit dove for grass even though her pale pelt stood out horribly. "You don`t need to be afraid of me little one! I am not a big fox or anything! Come out please?" She poked her head in with the kit smiling as her bigger body laid down in the grass. "You don`t have to be shy around me. I promise I won`t be mean." She tried to calm the kit, she really was sorry for scaring the kit this badly. All she wanted was something to do. Now look at what you did, you scared a poor small kit. "I am Rosepaw. What is your name, little one?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 15:02

"I-I'm Dandelionkit!" she puffed out her chest the best she could, although she was still trembling. Then she gaped, "You're an apprentice?"

Immediately, she began listing off questions for Rosepaw such as: what are the other Clans like, what's it like to hunt, and, oh, do you know any battle moves!

This continued incessantly for many a minute.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 15:21

Rosepaw purred as the kit puffed out her chest, this kit was so adorable! "Dandelionkit? That is a very cute name! Hey we are both named from a plant!" She scooted closer noting the kit was still trembling. "Oh yeah. Its nothing to brag about though.." She said shyly. Her eyes widened slightly as the kit raced off with questions, this kit was just like her!

"Um well let's see.. I have not meet any of the Clans yet so I don't know. It is the greatest feeling in the world to hunt. Its like its just you and your prey in the world as you stalk forward! And I know a few not a lot though. I just recently became a apprentice so I don't know everything yet." She shrugged waiting for Dandelionkit reaction, her tail straight in the air.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 16:45

Dandelionkit still remained perked up. "That's okay! You still know a lot more than me," she said, dipping her head.

By now, her fur had settled a bit, but only a little bit. She was naturally ridiculously fluffy. Her fur was not just fluffy because she was a kit, either. She had inherited long fur from her lineage, a natural armor that might save her life from the claws of an enemy Clan cat. But for now, it was kit fluff. She was rather young, but looked younger due to her runty nature. Her eyes were like those of a hawk; quiet, attentive, and eager. As clear as the dawn, she was eager to eat up whatever she could learn from other cats, despite her inherent fear of them.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 16:58

Rosepaw smiled at the kit`s eagerness. "That is true! One day though you will become an apprentice and we will go on patrols together! Oh maybe go to the Gathering together even!" That should be soon to and she was beyond excited for it.

Noticing the kit`s wild fluff she stared at it, her fur was not that fluffy was she was a kit. Or she does not think it was at least. Trying to hold back but failed she brought her paw out and padded the thick fluffy fur of Dandelionkit. It was so fluffy! She can bury herself in this fur! "Your fur is so soft!" She purred as she petted the fluff down and smiled as it came right back up. Why doesn`t her fur do this? It was pretty short compared to this cat`s fur though it was like small grass compared to bushes.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 17:22

"A Gathering," Dandelionkit said, her mind wandering. She imagined the awesome SkyClan sitting at the Fourtrees, surrounded by a bunch of scary cats, and she shuddered. She didn't think she was brave enough for that.

Yes, her fur was rebellious. It made her happy because it kept her warm in leaf-bare. Her thoughts were interrupted by the prodding. "Momma tries to groom me all the time, but it never, ever, goes down."

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 17:31

Rosepaw nodded as Dandelionkit muttered. Her mind wandering to how wonderful it would be. "Think of how many cats there would be there! I will make so many new friends! I can`t wait for it." She purred at the thought of making new friends.

"How can you stand it with all this fur? I would want to shave it off somehow." Honestly Rosepaw felt bad for the mother. Having to groom out all this fur will take forever. "Hopefully it would not last to your apprenticeship or you will have a tough time grooming all of this out, little one."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 17:53

Dandelionkit blinked. "Lose my fur? But I'd be naked like every other cat, and that's weird!" Then she realized, "Yeah, it'll be a challenge, but StarClan gave me it because they knew I could do it!" she said, eyes sparkling.

(probs gonna go to bed soon so I'll reply once I get home from school-- rn it's almost 9 pm)

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 18:01

Rosepaw blinked back and chuckled, "Not all the way! Just shave it down a tad bit. And for your information it is not weird to have shorter fur then the others! I have shorter fur then alot of cats but look am I naked?" She smiled at Dandelionkit eyes sparkled. "That is true. Hopefully you know what you are getting yourself into! You will have to properly spend all morning just grooming this fur out!" She padded down the fur again.

OOC:That`s fine! My gosh it`s 9 PM? Its only 6 Pm where I am! But that`s fine, I can wait. Hope you have a good night sleep and day tomorrow at school!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 10:56

Dandelionkit gave a kit-purr, "Yeah, but in leaf-bare I'll be nice and toasty."

(well I'm back; only got a teensy bit of homework to do.)

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 10:59

Rosepaw smiled at the purr, "That is true. You are so lucky! While all of us are freezing our butts off there is Dandelionkit all happy and warm!"

(Well that's good! Welcome back Tongue )

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 13:39

"Yeah, but when I'm an apprentice, nobody's gonna be sad in leaf-bare because I'm gonna find all the prey!" declared Dandelionkit.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 13:57

"I would like to see that! The prey will hear you a thousand miles away thanks to all this fur." Laughed Rosepaw still playing with the kit`s fur.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)    Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom (Closed for AmericanFacepalm)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next