Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely))   Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 13:50

Shellwater nodded at her apprentice. His ideas were definitely good. She opened her mouth to tell him more that could be learned from their battle, but almost as suddenly, a thick, cold fog condensed in the clearing. It was unnaturally freezing, to solid for her to see her own muzzle. Especially with how damaged her nose already was, she found herself unable to smell anything, all scents swallowed up in the strange substance. The calico she-cat wasn't easily spooked, but she found herself afraid of the fog surrounding her, chills rolling down her spine. There was something... wrong about it. Though Toadpaw had been mouse-lengths away a moment before, she was effectively cut off, seeing nothing but the cold, thick white fog in every direction. "Toadpaw?" she called out nervously, afraid to move. Where was he? Where was RiverClan camp?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely))   Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 7:38

Toadpaw saw the concern sweep over his mentor's face? What was wrong with her? Had she just seen a badger? He glanced behind him. It was just fog creeping along the trees. However, once he had turned back, he noticed how cold his paws were becoming and how the fog was starting to swallow Shellwater whole. His whiskers felt like ice as he began to speak. "Should we start heading back?"

Soon, he realized he could no longer see his mentor behind the dense mist. He could hear her voice, albeit muffled and full of fear. The black-and-white apprentice called back. "Shellwater! I'm right here!" Something was definitely wrong. His nose was filled with chilled air, and it stung his throat with its icy touch. He'd never experienced anything like this. He couldn't even tell which way the camp was anymore. Toadpaw called out again. "Shellwater! I- I'm right here!" He lashed out at the smoky fog with his claws.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 N6a5zHfSorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 IMrnxD6Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 GMXQgOOSorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pinely on Thu 11 May 2017 - 12:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely))   Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 12:11

As the apprentice's claws raked through the fog, it started to shift - to swirl and curl, the bulk of it seeming to start to circling the young apprentice. Around Toadpaw, the fog grew thicker and thicker, the air almost becoming hard to breath as the fog drifted away from Shellwater as if to join in the cyclone that was surrounding the apprentice. There wasn't away for Toadpaw to escape as the strange mist that had rolled in pulsed around the apprentice...Before it started to pull away from the clearing with amazing speed - not as loose as it was when it had arrived. And...There was no sign of the apprentice in the clearing, Shellwater was alone.

Toadpaw was gone.

Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely))   Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 13:15

Shellwater watched in horror as the fog slowly cleared away, surrounding her apprentice, swirling faster and faster around him, swallowing him up whole as she stood there helplessly. Finally gaining the power to move her paws, the warrior dashed towards the fog, determined to rescue the tom. However, the moment she started rushing at it, the fog dissipated almost immediately, vanishing without a trace- and in its wake, Toadpaw was gone. The RiverClan she-cat stopped in her tracks, staring in disbelief at the spot where the black-and-white tom had been standing moments ago. What? What in StarClan's name just happened?! The clearing was silent, and empty, leaving her alone. "T-Toadpaw?" she inquired nervously, as if not believing what had happened. Her burnished orange eye filled with shimmering tears. Her apprentice was gone, and it was all her fault! What... What would she tell Morningfog? Shellwater let our a wail of despair, sinking to the ground. Toadpaw was gone.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely))   Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry you got stuck with me ((Closed for Pinely))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2