Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me]   A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 8:20

Palepaw padded into camp, her jaws filled with her many fish that she had caught during her assessment. Her paw-pads tingled with fear and excitement, wondering what Fishstar would say. She waited for her mentor at Fishstar's den, letting Patchface speak first.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me]   A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 10:41

Fishstar's ears perked up as the duo approached her den. She'd dozed off after a lengthy border patrol, but was glad that they had woken her up. The silver leader rose into a sitting position. "You may enter." She craned her neck to look at Palepaw, who had her jaws stuffed with an assortment of prey. "That's quite an impressive catch."

A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me]   A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 13:58

Patchface had helped carry some fish from Palepaw's earlier assessment. He tossed the fish into the fresh-kill pile. He trotted over to where Palepaw was waiting, and nodded at Fishstar respectfully. He opened his mouth to speak as she mentioned the catch. "Yes. I don't know how she did it, but Palepaw managed to catch more fish than I could in a moon!" He was exaggerating, of course. "She caught more than 10 fish... I didn't count them, but an uncountable number of fish is something worth being proud of." The tom glanced at his apprentice, nodding.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] N6a5zHfA Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] IMrnxD6A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] GMXQgOOA Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me]   A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 12:56

Palepaw dipped her head slightly, a modest smile on her face. Bracing herself for any sign that she had to speak, she went through her fishing techniques in her head, step by step.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me]   A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting with Fishstar [Closed for Fish, Pinely, and me]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: