Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

AP TestingD:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

AP TestingD: Empty
PostAP TestingD:

Hey everyone, I apologize for some late replies to roleplays and messages. Since this previous Thursday I've been taking finals for my AP classes, rushing to scribble something down for my summative assignments, and will be starting to take AP tests this Monday.

I thought I could manage keeping up with the roleplays every day on top of my busy time of the year, but I've already gotten behind. Therefore, here's a note letting you all know of my ridiculously busy circumstance and that I will do my very best to reply quickly.

This message is in effect from This Previous Thursday till Next Friday

^Message me if I haven't replied in more than 24 hours:3

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

AP TestingD: :: Comments

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Re: AP TestingD:
Post Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 11:10 by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Whats AP testing
Chopped limbs
Post Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 11:15 by Chopped limbs
I hope you ace all your tests! You deserve it!
Wavedream623
Post Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 11:31 by Wavedream623
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls wrote:
Whats AP testing

It's to get college credits in highschool. My recommendation: don't do it unless you're willing to feel like you're in hell for two weeks, one for the tests and another for those classes' finals put 4 weeks earlier than the end of the school year since AP's seperate from finalsDx
Post  by Sponsored content

AP TestingD:

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: