Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Want To Try It All [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

I Want To Try It All [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I Want To Try It All [Closed]   I Want To Try It All [Closed] EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:56

He was an apprentice. Weaselpaw could not believe it. To the young tom, this seemed like the greatest accomplishment ever. Being allowed outside the nursery and into camp was only step one. Now, he would be allowed to see the whole world. Well, at least Riverclan territory. That was incredibly exciting in itself. His paws itched to run outside of camp. Surely Tawnystorm would be okay with him leaving the camp walls by himself for the first time. Besides, he wouldn't go far without her. Never would he ever want to do anything to make his mother upset. He loved her too much for that. Jasminepaw walked by, catching his attention. Another family member! Above all else the young tom loved being with his family. If he was going out for the first time, he decided he wanted it to be with his sister.

"Jasminepaw! We're going outta camp! Come on!" Weaselpaw shouted joyously. He rushed over to her and head butted her affectionately, before turning to gallop out of the camp. There was no need to wait; he knew she would come. Any good sister would play with their brother. And he had all of the best siblings in the world.

I Want To Try It All [Closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Try It All [Closed]   I Want To Try It All [Closed] EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 20:04

She had just returned from a tiring patrol.

All Jasminepaw really wanted to do was sulk back into the apprentice den and take a nice long nap as she bathed in the ray's of the sun. She never thought being an apprentice could be so.. tiring. It make's sense however since sooner or later she would become a warrior. As she walked in camp she passed by Weaselpaw wincing at his loud obnoxious voice.

She blankly stared at her brother for a few long silent moments before sighing, she doubted that she would be able to get out of this situation. Weaselpaw never gave up on things, the apprentice winced and growled at the feeling of his touch. Jasminepaw hated being touched and Weaselpaw knew that.. what was his problem? What was he so excited about. With a annoyed huff the she-cat slowly trailed after her brother.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Try It All [Closed]   I Want To Try It All [Closed] EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 20:55

His head whipped around wildly in every direction, eyes darting to take in everything. The world outside of camp was bigger than he ever imagined. It seemed endless. Every which way he looked, there was a new sight to be seen. Streams trickled through the wetlands with a soft babble. Ears twitching at the sound, he bounded over to explore one. Weaselpaw let out laugh as the feeling of ice cold water chilled his paws. Despite the gradually warmer weather, the river and streams had yet to catch on. The apprentice stretched out a front paw to agitate the surface of the clear blue water. It split around his paw and his eyes widened in amazement.

Weaselpaw remembered Jasminepaw was there and instantly abandoned his activity at the water's edge. In a second, he was running circles around the grumpy she-cat. While she had been lucky enough to go out on a patrol already, her brother had been confined to camp. It was the worst thing possible for the over-enthusiastic tabby. With the combination his bountiful energy and not having anywhere to go with it, he certainly was a handful today. He stopped in front of Jasminepaw, tongue lolling out as he panted. A smile crossed his maw as he looked as his sister.

"Jas! It's so cool out here! There is so much to see!" Weaselpaw meowed quickly through a couple of gasps for air. The lack of breath in his lungs didn't slow him down much at all. His paws still padded the ground with the inability to be still. His eyes danced with a cheerful light. This moment with his sister could not be anymore perfect.

I Want To Try It All [Closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Try It All [Closed]   I Want To Try It All [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Want To Try It All [Closed]
Page 1 of 1