Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Personal Stuff (I suck)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Personal Stuff (I suck) Empty
PostPersonal Stuff (I suck)

So... I know my activity hasn't been the best (especially since I'm pseudo-deputy O.O) but a lot of stuff has been happening.

My mother got diagnosed with cancer, and since her and my dad are divorced, I only see her every weekend. I need to visit her more often now, fortunately my dad understands that.

I had a vacation. You know that.

I've been working on a series- guess what? It includes the characters on this site. The leaders are still Leopardstar, Ashstar, etc. but it takes place around the time of Moth Flight's Vision, so first the leaders' names will be Ash Wing, Leopard Fang, Dark Flight, etc. Blacktwig is Black Twig, which sounded more like an Ancient name in the first place. The kits in the series all have their future names, so the ones whose names have not been decided rarely appear. If they do, I have a temporary name for them.

Leaders like Thrushstar who have retired are elders. He would be Thrush Stripe.

So that is all. I'm stressed, but getting back into the swing of things with you guys might help. I know, I suck.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Personal Stuff (I suck) :: Comments

RainyHeart
Re: Personal Stuff (I suck)
Post Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 17:17 by RainyHeart
Don't sweat it Dim, we understand :) Real life always comes first.
I'm so sorry about your mother, I pray that she will be able to fight off the cancer :/  That series sounds awesome! :D  I would love to read it when you get far enough!  I'm working on a fanfiction of my own as well ;) if you consider thinking about writing it and procrastinating 'working on it' DX
Dimmeh
Post Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 17:29 by Dimmeh
aw, thank you Rainy, it means a lot to me :)

I hope she does, my great grandmother had it too and she fought it off. I'll try to work on it btw, but I procrastinate like heck just look at this sweet *mmm* activity
Harlem
Post Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 17:40 by Harlem
i've actually never seen you around before, so i guess this is my chance to say my hey's and hello's.
i'm so sorry to hear about your mother, i know someone close to me who's diagnosed too so i know how it feels. i really hope that she'll heal quickly and efficiently. she'll be in my prayers.

fanfics are always so much fun. although i do procrastinate a heck of a lot. most of the time it's me sitting around with ideas that i plan to write down but never end up doing so.

anyway! don't worry about it, the real world comes before a virtual roleplaying site. i can't wait to see you around more in roleplay! ♡
Maple
Post Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 17:52 by Maple
So sowwy to hear about your mother, I hope she can get through this! Your series sounds awesome,I'd love to read it!
Dimmeh
Post Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 17:55 by Dimmeh
Why hello there! I'm Dimmeh. When I skimmed over your message, I honestly thought that you were someone who had been on the site forever. Thank you for your prayers, they mean a lot and best wishes to you too.

Fanfics are really difficult to write non-stop - I never write them continuously. I say, "Just for a day," and then I wait a year. It happened once, trust me XD

I look forward to seeing you in roleplay soon!

AND BECAUSE MAPLE REPLIED AND I IGNORE NO ONE: Thank you! I'm trying to work on the series, also, Blazeflight is Blazing Flight, is that fine?
Jughead
Post Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 18:01 by Jughead
Kiddo, focus on what you need to do, everyone here understands that (if they don't, I'll shank them but-) just take your time!
Knight
Post Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 18:05 by Knight
Aww Dimmeh. I've been wondering why you weren't on very often, given how you used to post like a maniac;;

I send you whatever shreds of energy I have to help your mother, and I hope that whatever treatment that happens goes well and as planned.

cough Scorch(ed) Branch cough cough Fir Flower cough
Dimmeh
Post Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 18:10 by Dimmeh
I used to post like a maniac? oh, I used to post like a maniac.

I hope so too ;; I can't imagine what life would be like without her, and I don't want to. even if I don't see her everyday.

why are you talking about these weird cats pls tell
Ash
Post Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 18:19 by Ash
Don't sweat it Dim! Personal life comes first, especially in these tricky situations <3

Ash Wing is great
Sunlit
Post Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 18:48 by Sunlit
Don't worry about it Dim! We all love you and understand (and if we don't we at least try xD) but all my prayers are definitely going your way. Take all the time you need. I know its hard having someone you love be sick and not know if they're gonna be okay. Just know that all your WCC frens are thinking of you! <33 I hope everything turns out okay!

Also that fanfic sounds awesome!! Would definitely love to read it when you're finished, if ya want.

*whispers* Ayee Little Brook and Fawn Splash c;; *pushes my babs towards you*
Dimmeh
Post Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 13:37 by Dimmeh
OH NOW I GET IT YOU GUYS ARE REQUESTING NAMES

so yes I will add all of them and I will be copy-and-pasting my work from pages onto WCC.

and thank you all for the support <3 without friends like you, I don't know what I would do. *pulls all into a big group hug*
Harlem
Post Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 14:05 by Harlem
awh, group hugs!

*mutters under breath* stoat mask and mole shade *coughs feverishly*
bertie beetle
Post Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 14:09 by bertie beetle
its ok we all have to deal with things like these.

life is scary, but sometimes you just gotta fight it.

I hope your mother is well soon, and that she will be able to get out of it without any long-lasting troubles.

also, the names i'd like for my characters are in my quotes. i hope things get better for you.
Post  by Sponsored content

Personal Stuff (I suck)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: