Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April's Gathering 2017

Go down 
+27
Sun
Knight
Maple
Sleepy
Reaper King
Lux
Ice
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Sunlit
Sombra
Ripped
Icee
Winterpaw
Boulder
Midnee
Dimmeh
Crystal
Harlem
RainyHeart
Seer
Jay Bird
bunjamin
Jughead
Ash
Squirrelnose
Honey Badger
Fish
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 18:50

Berry that Falls From Bush stood there, looking back and forth between his Tribemates as they chose. There were two different Clans offering to take them in, and they had a choice of whether they wanted to stay with the Tri- er, Clan...that was led by the fluffy black Healer, or the Clan that was led by the gray one. Berry didn't have a problem with any of them, except for the fact that they seemed to be against each other at this time. He wanted to follow Stoneteller and the members of the Tribe that were deciding to go with Crowstar to SkyClan, and he wanted to be able to simply step forwards and say that he would be going to SkyClan as well, but he looked over at Ashstar with eyes that gave away only one emotion: curiosity.
Curiosity to explore this Clan that she called WindClan.
While he did have an equal amount of curiosity to discover more about the other four, it was as if there was an invisible around Ashstar's words that gave away kindness and warmth. That's all Berry really wanted at this time, besides prey. If this Healer was as true to her words as she seemed to be, then Berry had no doubt that WindClan would be a fine place to stay.

Then he turned his eyes over to look at Crowstar, the fluffy black Healer from SkyClan. It was a lot easier, because he was on their level, literally. It had to be a sign of respect, and Berry respected anyone who respected his Tribe as well as himself. While he did feel a sense of respect towards the other leaders, he seemed to feel it more towards Crowstar. SkyClan didn't seem like a terrible place, none of the Clans did, but it was between only two of them now, and he had to make a choice. He refused to be swayed by peer pressure, or by the fact that Stoneteller had chosen to go to SkyClan. He'd decide on his own terms. Ashstar most certainly had tried to prove her point that WindClan would be a better place to stay, but Crowstar hadn't handled it in an overly-hostile way...it was something to look at. The Healers were obviously hostile towards each other, but you could tell the personality of the Healer itself and the Clan with the way it represented it's Clan at this meeting that these cats had.

Sometimes, you had to take into perspective the fact that kindness and warmth is a fine feature, but respect could be a category that covers all of those traits.

Berry that Falls From Bush took a step forwards to join the cats from the Tribe that had decided to go to SkyClan.
"I'll also be going with you, Stoneteller."

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 23:56

Ash flicked his ear, suddenly flinching as he heard Pale Light of Dusk's response. She'd be all alone in Windclan! And.. If she died, her tribe wouldn't be there for her! He couldn't leave a tribe-mate behind, all alone.. But, he had to follow Stoneteller and his tribe! He moved up close to the elderly she-cat. "Are.. are you sure about this?" he muttered into her ear. "You'll be all alone.. and I can't leave anyone behind. If you're going, someone should come with you, and i'll make the sacrifice." he was trembling like a leaf in a windstorm, but he kept going. "Unless, o-of course, y-you want to go alone..." He was betraying the Healer, but.. he couldn't leave such a frail old elder behind, especially after she had bared the tough journey.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 9879156April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 9877833April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 9877898April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 9884046
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 4:05

Pale Light of Dusk's ears perked up slightly. That had been unexpected - that any one of her Tribemates would part from Stoneteller to be with her. To care for that grumpy old she-cat, with creaking bones and a head full of worry. Not entirely precedented, but not unwelcome. "If you'd really like to come with me, then come. A little company would be nice. But if you'd like to go with Stoneteller, I-I'll be fine on my own. I'm a survivor, ain't I?" She gave Ash a small smile, so rare to see on the elder's face. "T-Thank you, for choosing to come with me."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 15:06

"I-I need to come," he replied, his voice quivering even more now. His voice could barely be called a whisper. "I'll t-tell Stoneteller. Ashstar.. she doesn't look like a bad leader. I'll c-come with y-you." He turned to Stoneteller. "I'm sorry, b-but I must stay with Pale Light of Dusk.. She needs company." He muttered to the tribe's Healer.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 9879156April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 9877833April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 9877898April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 9884046
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 15:12

Blacktwig glanced between the debating felines, staying with the throng of ThunderClan cats that shoaled and pooled by the rock which Darkstar stood upon. The scarred tom licked a grizzled paw and drew it over his skull, and, stayed next to Maplecloud as well as looking on with pressing eyes. Well, he thought tediously, I see they have made their decisions. I trust that all of them have made the right choice. Blacktwig bowed his head with respect.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 16:08

Screech of Startled Eagle felt slightly dazed as all the cats continued to argue and never before had he felt so small- they had struggled through that seemingly endless journey just to be thrust into this chaotic collection of rude, overfed strangers? The young tom's tail lashed briefly, nerves evident in the single spastic twitch, as the strange cats continued to glare at them with mixed looks of curiosity and distaste. Feeling the thin, poorly washed fur on his nape prickle defensively, the scrawny To-Be turned away from the crowd and towards the two apparent 'Leaders', sharp gaze flickering between the two. They made him feel...nervous. Why were they so helpful? What was the point in taking in so many mouths to feed? The prickly apprentice shuffled his dark forepaws at the prick of confused anger, before redirecting his gaze towards Stoneteller, ear twitching as the weary Healer finally spoke.

A dark ear twitched slightly as he absorbed the Healer's offer, mind immediately made up as soon as Stoneteller spoke. "I shall go with you Stoneteller." Screech finally growled lowly, muzzle wrinkling slightly as opening his jaws to speak allowed the foul scent of all the new cats to invade his nose more sharply. The thought of splitting away from his Tribe-Mates after all they had endured made him feel uncomfortable; why break apart now of all times? The dark tom wriggled deeper into the tightly-packed mass that his Tribe-Mates formed, tail waving stiffly as he did his best to steer himself through the crowd without stepping on any paws, pausing only once he reached Storm that Lights the Clouds side. Screech grunted quietly in greeting towards the older Cave-Guard, feeling a bit more comfortable around the grey and white tom than he did his other Tribe-Mates.

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 21:08

Moth That Floats on the Breeze had been watching in attentive silence as the argumentative scene unfolded between Stoneteller and the.. The 'Clan leaders', as they referred to themselves. Of course it wasn't unreasonable of most of them - apart from Crowstar and Ashstar - to be cautious of the Tribe, but something in the she-cat's gut already told her she would not enjoy living with these cats. Once, long ago, the Tribe had been Clan cats, too, but they hadn't changed their way of running things for no reason. Clan traditions were archaic, and there was enough hostility already to make her wish that Stoneteller had taken them in the opposite direction to the forest.

From her understanding, SkyClan had never been welcome in this place. They'd always been the odd one out. That's why they'd been chased away, hadn't it? Because many had thought they hadn't belonged in the forest? Sure, Crowstar had agreed to take them in. They were kin, after all, but three of the Clan leaders had shown nothing but suspicion and contempt. Figures..

She scoffed dryly. She would follow Stoneteller to go stay with SkyClan, but she would not be as openly accepting of the idea of mingling with the Clans as some of her other Tribemates were.

Fishstar stayed quiet for a long while, watching the WindClan through slit eyes, before speaking again. It really was remarkable how WindClan's views on outsiders had changed over the past three leaderships. Falconstar had been famous for his strict policies on outsiders - as well as his hatred for SkyClan - and here one of his predecessors was, offering to take not only outsiders in, but outsiders related to SkyClan. Fishstar had never liked Falconstar, but it was something interesting to think back on.

"I have the utmost respect for you, Crowstar," she meowed, turning her attention to the hefty black tom. "I can never adequately repay you for supporting my Clan during hard times and being our allies, but I hope you understand why I am hesitant to accept strangers from far away. I can't say I think it's right to chase them out, but.. I just want to suggest caution. We don't know these cats."

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 12:11

Crowstar nodded to Fishstar. "I understand the caution.. While I am taking them in, I will still will have caution." He lowered his voice just at tad so only the riverclan leader can hear him. "I feel this way I can keep a close eye on them, and if something goes wrong I can quickly find out who." He was glad the other three clans didn't want to take them. It was less to keep track of.

The leader padded away from the Riverclan leader and over to Stoneteller. "Alright lets head back. Follow me, I will show you the way." The black fluffy leader padded away from the gathering place leading his clan home.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 12:33

Listening with bated breath as most of the Tribe cats claimed their allegiance to Stoneteller and, thus, to SkyClan, Ashstar sat quietly on the rock. The gray leader fully expected all of the cats to follow their leader's decision. Of course, they were only going to SkyClan because that was where their heritage was from, but still... she was worried for the Tribe cats' well-being. As shown by the way that the fluffy black tom whispered to Fishstar, and the glint in his eyes as he looked at the foreign cats, she could tell Crowstar had ulterior motives. But any further arguing of her concern would only be seen as petty squabbling, and Ashstar knew how to pick her battles. Her issues with the foolish SkyClanner would be resolved some other time. Despite his frantic accusations, perhaps her calm demeanor could help her spare some of the Tribe cats from the problems they would inevitably experience in SkyClan.

The WindClan leader smiled as an older she-cat decided to follow her, echoed almost immediately by an apprentice-aged tom. "I am glad to have you both," she purred warmly. "Any of your Tribemates will always be welcome to join me. WindClan, let's lead our new Clanmates home." The gray-furred leader leapt gracefully off the Great Rock, landing next to the elder and apprentice. As WindClan followed behind her, Ashstar walked next to the two Tribe cats, seeing eye-to-eye with them though the leaders usually walked alone at the head of the group. "What are your names?" she inquired, a kind sparkle in her green eyes. "Thank you both for coming with me."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 12:50

Blacktwig's ears swivelled, expecting clipped words to drip from the WindClan leader's mouth. They didn't. So they have made their decision, mused Blacktwig. He stiffly turned around to see her welcoming them, as Crowstar greeted the primal cats that had chosen to follow Stoneteller. The fluffy grey and black sovereigns mewed, ushering the Tribe cats into their Clans. Blacktwig was glad to have that quibble over. He huffed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 15:04

Echo that Strides Through tried to stand up and walk, but was too weak to walk properly. Before she fell, she felt a pelt keep her upright. She looked over, and saw Oceanlight helping her. She looked forward and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 15:20

Ash of the Burning Forest nodded at the Windclan leader's kind words. "I am.. I am Ash of the Burning Forest," he answered, breathing heavily in the middle of his sentence. His back fur bristled slightly as he saw Echo that Strides Through almost collapse, wanting to help her, but he pushed the thought away. "Thank y-you for.. for taking us in, Ashstar." he thanked her. He looked back at Pale Light of Dusk for a moment, thinking about how old and frail she was. It was amazing she even survived the journey at all. He followed behind Ashstar, still making sure Pale Light of Dusk didn't fall behind or collapse.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 18:13

Fox that hunts in the Night glanced for a few seconds how two of his tribemates left the group to join Ashstar. The tom was worried about the both of them being alone in a clan full of strangers, but it wasn't his choice and he and no one in the Tribe of the Endless could force them to stay. Only the Tribe of the Endless Skies would care for them.
A quiet sigh left his mouth as started moving with the Stoneteller and the cat that called himself Crowstar. The tom was strong because of his training as a prey-hunter on the mountains but the travel left him weak and trembling. Like his tribe, he needed a good place to rest and recover before starting hunting again.
The spotted cat watched how Echo that Strides Trough almost collapsed. A quick memory of more of his tribemates dying like that crossed his eyes. He shook his head, trying to take away all that from his mind and concentrate on the present. Fox was about to help Echo when he suddenly noticed a gray cat that helped her before he could reach her. He smiled for a second, satisfied. At least these cats seemed to be really concerned about his family.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 10:41

ooc; so sorry im so late, exams are slowly killing my will to post ;c

ic; Frost that Blankets the Brook watched in a mix of confusion and something kin to awe and weariness through narrowed eyes. "If these s-so called hea-, er l-leaders don't quit arguing soon, I might just pass out right here." she murmured quietly to herself exhaustively. Her head was pounding with all these new and different smells assaulting her nose, her eyes ached with tiredness, and her legs were so wobbly she thought she would collapse and not be able to get back up. She just wanted to curl up in her nest back in the mountains and go to sleep forever, but they were here and she hoped these "leaders" would just be quiet. Stoneteller had the patience of a mother with unruly kits, and she couldn't help but be proud to have an actually mature healer. She looked up to him and aspired to be like him.

Signing jadedly, she glanced up sharply when Stoneteller began talking and he told them it was okay to split up. Mossy green eyes wide in shock, she shook her head. "I'll follow you Stoneteller." She meowed without hesitation. She couldn't even think about leaving her tribemates. They'd been through so much together already, and the thought of splitting off from them made her feel sick to her stomach.

Suddenly her eats perked up and her eyes clouded in sadness. Pale Light of Dusk was leaving?! And Ash too? Letting out a small noise kind of like a muffled whimper, she padded up to the both of them, nuzzling them. "I'll miss you guys and good luck." She meowed, trying to force a smile on her tired muzzle. After one more glance at them, she began padding behind her tribemates who decided to go to SkyClan when Crowstar called for them to leave. It was kind of weird to have somebody who wasn't their healer ordering them to do something, but Stoneteller was following the black fluffy tom, so she followed after them.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 Sign_s13
April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

April's Gathering 2017
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: