Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April's Gathering 2017

Go down 
+27
Sun
Knight
Maple
Sleepy
Reaper King
Lux
Ice
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Sunlit
Sombra
Ripped
Icee
Winterpaw
Boulder
Midnee
Dimmeh
Crystal
Harlem
RainyHeart
Seer
Jay Bird
bunjamin
Jughead
Ash
Squirrelnose
Honey Badger
Fish
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 12:13

SkyClan? Good, then, it's none of my business, grumbled Blacktwig internally, staring up at Rippedsky as he mumbled something inaudible to Crowstar. He only waited to see how SkyClan would handle this situation. He looked dubiously at the ragged SkyClan ancestors. His gaze gave away nothing, but he turned his body away from them, trying not to feel much pity.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 12:21

SkyClan? Ashstar was stunned as she stood there on the Great Rock, one of Stoneteller's... Tribemates?... speaking up. She had been told the old history of SkyClan, all the old warriors driven out and presumed killed before one cat who claimed to be the leader's kit returned with a band of rogues to take the ancient Clan's place. She had always wondered about the loose end of the actual warriors, and now a band of cats turned up out of nowhere, talking about StarClan and claiming to be SkyClan's descendants? It was either divine intervention by StarClan or a cleverly planned plot by the Dark Forest. But the WindClan leader had always been one to believe of others, and these cats seemed completely honest and straightforward. She had no plausible reason to doubt them and she was willing to give them a chance.

Her hackles raised as Fishstar spoke up, challenging them with undisguised hostility. Of course, the RiverClan she-cat would be the one to doubt the cats' story. "That's no way to treat fellow Clan cats, Fishstar," Ashstar told the leader, a slight snarl in her voice. "If StarClan truly has sent them back to us after all these moons, who are we to challenge their claims?" The gray-furred she-cat turned and nodded to the group. "Welcome back to the forest, SkyClan," she meowed respectfully. "I'm sure this has been a long journey for you all. Know that you have WindClan for a friend in the forest, when you need one."

The WindClan leader looked at the Tribe's leader curiously. "What do you plan to do next, Stoneteller? You have all come a long way from your previous homes. The current SkyClan is a mix of kittypets and rogues- would you join them? Their leader, Crowstar, has recently made decisions regarded by many as foolish, and I worry that it may not be the safest Clan for you to join, especially as large a group as yourselves. There may not be enough prey to go around, and with their practice of taking in rogues, kittypets and traitors, it doesn't seem like the best decision for you to make. Why not join WindClan? I promise that you will find rest and protection here. I doubt that Crowstar could honestly say the same." Ashstar's offer hung in the silent air, a query directed at the whole Tribe rather than just its leader.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 13:05

"What right do you have to speak about my clan when you can't even keep a control over your own warriors Ashstar?" The skyclan leader said flatly. "If they joined you I'm sure they would have to worry about suddenly getting attacked because your warriors have a hard time keeping their claws in check. Or rather should I say traitors since you seem to know all about them." Unlike his. He no longer had any unloyal warriors in his clan, and if there was then they were going to have an issue with him unlike roaming free in Windclan. "Don't be mad Ashstar when my deputy saw what you continue to fail to see." The black fluffy leader looked away from the Windclan leader and turned his attention to the tribe. If they were Skyclan then Ashstar had no right to claim them.

"Stoneteller and tribe, I'm sure you will find my territory to your liking, and we have plenty of prey for everyone." Crowstar said, throwing a small glare in Ashstar's direction. "There is water for you to drink on the way back and as soon as we get into the territory it is only a little longer before there is a comfy den waiting on you." The black fluffy leader jumped down from the great rock, putting himself on a friendlier level with the Tribe. "When you are ready, I am ready to guide you back to your new camp. As well as our warriors are ready to assist anyone who needs help getting there." Crowstar said.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 13:16

Blacktwig couldn't believe the bickering amongst the fluffy grey and black leaders. Both trying desperately to convince the newcomers to stay with them, their hostility had flared. If Blacktwig were in their place, he wouldn't try to inveigle the Tribe cats to join ThunderClan's throng of felines, rather allow them their own say. Even if he did attempt to persuade them to unite with ThunderClan, he would sanction their freedom. He beheld them now with a different look. His eyes read: Your choice. This place accepts you now. They two quarrelling leaders would soon descry that these were a lot of mouths to feed, but it was their decision. He nodded respectfully at Stoneteller. He stood beside Maplecloud, feeling a tad captivated when he was with her.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 13:50

He... How dare he?! After everything I've done? After exiling my grandkit and demoting my son he dares suggest I can't control my Clan? Hypocrisy at its finest. Some cats never learn. The WindClan leader stayed calm and cool despite Crowstar's immediate response to her concern- insults and veiled lies. "While we're judging cats for their past decisions," Ashstar responded dryly, "may I remind you that it was you, and not me, who betrayed StarClan for the Dark Forest? And in case you haven't noticed, I've kept my warriors very well in check these past moons. Smokepelt has been demoted from deputy, and a respected warrior put in his place at StarClan's request, and not yours. Your petty name-calling will get you nowhere- let the Tribe make their decisions." A small spark of warmth and hope kindled in her eyes as she gazed at the bedraggled Tribe cats- the true SkyClan, not a pieced-together drabble of rogues, kittypets and traitors. Unlike Crowstar, she stayed on the Great Rock, not wanting to mirror the black leader's desperate move and invade the cats' personal space. "My offer still stands to any cat wise enough to take it. I believe WindClan is more suited to take you in, but the choice is emphatically your own."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 14:19

Storm's ears flickered back as he listened to the cats speak up, a she-cat claiming to be SkyClan's medicine cat...Whatever that was. It sounded in similar in title to Stoneteller's rank of healer but it was clear the she-cat wasn't their leader. What did that mean? Did the knowledge of how to heal cats and how to lead them not known by the same cat like Stoneteller. It was strange as he tried to wrap his mind around the strange words that they were throwing around. But then his gaze was dragged onto the rock where a she-cat spoke up, not trusting them. Couldn't she see why they had come? Their home wasn't safe anymore, they were going to die if they had said in the mountains and had hopefully come in hopes of finding a new home with them.

Then the grey she-cat that he had first addressed the questions to spoke up, seemingly on their side but questioned what they were to do. Kittypet...Rogues? The names the healer-No, leader spat out didn't make any sense to him. His eyes narrowed at her offer to join WindClan, his tail flickering. He wasn't sure what to say, not that it was his choice. He knew he would follow Stoneteller in whatever choice the healer made. His loyalty was to him first, not these strange cats and their offers of peace. He didn't want to be dragged into whatever hostility they shared but it seemed it was to late as the black tom he had figured was Crowstar snapped back at the she-cat while Storm was forced to listen back and forth as they argued to one another. His gaze followed Crowstar as the tom leap from the rock, noting the slight similar in how he was built was much like the tribe at their best, similar build enough that the claim that their territory would be to their liking seeming like a very good chance of being true.

Then she she-cat, Ashstar he believed, spoke up again shouting more words that Storm failed to grasp. Dark Forest...His ear flickered in annoyance, listening to her words before he allowed his gaze to turn to Stoneteller. "I follow you, Stoneteller," Storm stated in an even tone, doing his best to ignore the hunger that gnawed at his stomach. "I do not know what these cats argue at each other about but I trust you so I will go whatever path you seek fit." As he spoke, he allowed his gaze to shift back to the leaders as his eyes narrowed. He didn't understand the hostility between the two. Why did they have to fight? In the tribe, everybody stood together. After all, the tribe was mighty when every cat had the common goal of survival. He didn't trust any of these cats, no, it was even harder to trust them with they argued like kits but they were the only chance for the Tribe to carry on. If the Tribe of Endless Stars had led them here, then so be it. But he would only put his faith in the paws of Stoneteller, not these unknown cats.

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 15:05

Darkstar looked physically uncomfortable at the bickering going on, couldn't they compose themselves for one second? The ThunderClan leader watched the cats down below, trying to read the atmosphere. She spotted Rockthorn snarling and gave him a quick, hard stare. 'Don't you dare try and do anything stupid.' Her fluffy tail lashed a few times as she listened and waited for an opportunity to speak. She wanted to stay neutral in all this, but it was becoming difficult. Various mentions of the Dark Forest brought back awful memories. The others leaders, besides Crowstar, had also been exiled, but her Clan had lived outside their own territory for moons before that. It was only when the Dark Forest had been defeated had she been able to enter her own camp as a leader. Actually, she was barely even deputy when RiverClan and SkyClan had taken over their territory. What did the other Clans know of exile? However, the thought of another Dark Forest frightened her.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but Fishstar, I somewhat agree with you." When was the last time a ThunderClan and RiverClan cat agreed on something? Her yellow gaze turned to the group of unfamiliar cats, eyeing how bedraggled and thin they were. Morally she felt she should take them in, but realistically, she simply did not have enough warriors to feed them all back to health. Not to mention that the sheer amount of underbrush would make it difficult for the Tribe cats to hunt, if what where they said they had lived was true.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 19:20

"Excuse me." He dipped his head to the leader's respectfully before interrupting. All of their skepticism and fighting would get them nowhere. These cats stood before them on the edge of starving and all Ashstar could think about was another way to make a jab at him and Skyclan. It made him sad to see her that way. As a young cat, he had once looked up to the grey she-cat. However, she had become so driven by her personal bitterness it crept into places it should not. Rippedsky still respected her as a leader, but in that moment it faded away to a quiet aggravation, one that extended to all the leaders. His black and white tail had flickered as they spoke. When the tom spoke once more, his words were serious, but respectful as he address the leaders, "Standing here arguing all not will not help these cats. As they claim to be Skyclan descendants, I believe it is our task to take care of them. They need to be taken back to camp and fed before they become too weak to do so."

He glanced at Fishstar and Darkstar before continuing, "I understand your concern about them being strangers. There have been strange and dangerous groups here before. My suggestion would be that each clan send out border patrols tonight just in case. Otherwise, this group should come back to Skyclan with us, at least for a couple day to regain strength. We will be able to take care of it if any problems arise. What happens next can be decided after they are well." His ear flicked with a slight pang of discomfort. Rippedsky glanced at his own leader, trying to gauge the fluffy black tom's reaction. He hoped he had not spoken too out of turn. Something had needed to be said, though, discussing things all night long would not serve to help any cat.

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 19:26

Hmmph, thought Blacktwig. This apparent 'traitor' is talking some sense! Blacktwig looked up at the splotchy SkyClan deputy. He swapped his attention between the three, and kept strangely close to Maplecloud, before distancing himself... just a bit. Darkstar spoke and Blacktwig straightened, deciding that her choice was a logical one.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 22:11

For the first few minutes of this pointless argument, Night of Stormy Gales had sat by, watching the exchange between these two 'leaders' with an almost obliviously curious face. The pure black tom had quickly picked up on these two cat's personalities and intentions, and neither of them had really impressed him. Finally, a seeming voice of actual wisdom entered the equation, from that black and white tom from below the rock where the five leaders had been sitting. While the sleek black tom didn't particularly want to rely or depend on any of these cats, Stoneteller and the Tribe of Endless Stars had called them to SkyClan, so it made sense that they took refuge with them, and not this other WindClan. Closing his vivid eyes, Night nodded before standing up and speaking up in a strong, but not raised, voice. "I agree with the patched tom, who seems to be one of the only cats in this clearing right now with any sense." Rolling his eyes a bit, Night turned and nodded his head to the SkyClan cat, before looking back to Stoneteller. In the end, it was the healer's ultimate decision on where they would go from here.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 22:28

Fishstar felt a hot bolt run through her veins as Ashstar spat at her. The WindClan leader's comment seemed to have riled all of the leaders up. Hmph. No Gathering could be peaceful, could it?

"What in StarClan's name are you snarling at me for?" she growled in Ashstar's direction. Her fur prickled with hostility, but she wasn't about to get up and rustle more feathers by doing so. How was she so sure this was the will of StarClan? What, were they whispering in her ears, now? "Must I remind you what happened last time a pack of unfamiliar cats entered Fourtrees? Must I remind you of the hordes of rogues your own predecessor had to fight off? Am I such a fox-heart for not trusting random faces after all of the hardships they've caused us all in the past? Cease throwing petty jabs around." The spotted tabby returned her attention to the lower ground, ears flat. She first glanced at the tribe cats, and then at Rippedsky, who had taken to speaking out of turn. When she spoke, she was referring to both. "It is true that not every stranger is a threat, but you all must understand that we have not had good luck with strangers - especially when they intrude on our sacred meetings under the full moon." She flicked her tail in the tribe's direction. "If you truly are SkyClan's kin, then why did you wait until this day to reveal it? Why wait so long?"

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 22:55

The immediate outbursts between the leaders over the tribe cats actually took the Healer off guard. He had fully anticipated hostility from all groups, yet two were completely and openly accepting them without so much as two words of explanation. Relief followed by confusion bubbled inside of Stoneteller's stomach. Then, as fighting quickly broke out between the leaders, his attitude quickly began changing to regret. Why had the Tribe of Endless Stars sent him and his tribe here to be met with several groups who couldn't get along? In these harsh environments, wouldn't it be better for all of them to work together?

When the bickering was almost finished and all attention thrown back onto the Healer, he would be lying if he said he didn't hesitate. After recomposing himself, he turned to Fish star. "I understand your reasons to think that we are a threat. It is most unexpected that we show up in such an untimely manner, especially during your time of... peace." The word 'peace' had a hard time rolling off of his tongue. Was this really peaceful? What was it like normally then? "I can assure you, however, that what my tribe mate says is true. Our home is no longer hospitable. We lose many tribe members every moon trying to find food that isn't there. They do not return and our kits starve. We have come only to find shelter and safety peacefully."

When he was done speaking, he turned to Crowstar. "You are of Skyclan yes? You open your home to us. I'm not entirely clear on the message given to me by our Tribe of Endless Stars about being descendents of Old Skyclan. Maybe you can help us. I received a Telling from our Endless Stars. They said 'Descendents of Old Skyclan, follow the brightest star. It will lead you back home.' We have followed the star and it led us here. I am not sure what our purpose is, but we are meant to be here."

It wasn't great, but it was the only argument that the Healer had. Hopefully it was enough to be accepted into safety.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 9:16

Echo that Strides through looked at the leaders who fought about them being a threat, and about who to go to. There were 5 cats on a massive rock in the clearing. It appeared each led a group of cats with their own attitude and beliefs. But why fight? Why not work together? Why limit peace to one night a moon? It all confused her. As one of the cats jumped down, who was the leader of SkyClan, she felt calm with the cat's promises. She wasn't about to make conspiracies that they're leading them into a trap or something, she was too tired to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 17:53

Pulling together all the energy she could, Pale Light of Dusk shakily rose to her feet.She had been through too much - and if she'd survived the journey, she certainly wasn't letting herself die now. "Listen to yourselves!" she croaked, as loudly as she could. She stared down the leaders as only somebody with her seniority could. "We have been through so much to come here. Most of my family is dead, and we are here because of that prophecy. You're not naive -
you can see how we are tired, weary, injured. We've all seen the brink of death. And yet here you are, bickering like a bunch of little kits! If you do not believe our omens and our prophecies, our reason for our long journey - then, if for nothing else, let us stay out of the kindness of your hearts, out of compassion for the tired..and...sick."
She trembled as she spoke, not from fear but simply from weariness. She only wanted what was best for the tribe, and if the kits that called themselves leaders couldn't see why they had come, she would take matters into her own hands, despite her age. She hadn't let it stop her before, why should it now?

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 18:57

Blizzardshine listened to the unknown group of cats as they spoke, though barely. Their state was so pitiful that she had to use her claws to keep her pinned in her place and bite her tongue to not rush to where they stood or ask for help from the medicine cats. Their arrival had caused the already tense gathering to reach all kinds of new levels, and it was understandable after the last couple of times they had unknown cats coming to Fourtrees.

Her eyes drifted from the Tribe to the leaders as they once more started to fight between each other, causing her to lower her gaze and shake her head slowly in a way of disapproval. She could understand the reasons of why they could want to keep discussing about old tensions and more recent events, but there was a time and place for everything and she thought his wasn’t it for those things. They had a group of cats that looked like they were about to die right before their eyes and they still continued bickering.

As soon as she heard rippedsky’s words, she smiled and curled her tail comfortably aroud her paws. Ashstar could be saying that he was a traitor on her eyes, but he was the only one in the clearing with a clear mind by the looks of it, so maybe Crowstar’s choice wasn’t as bad as she claimed it to be.

The white deputy’s heart skipped a beat when she heard Darkstar’s words supporting Fishstar, immediately shooting a surprised gaze at her. She could understand why she could be nervous and why they would distrust them, but just by looking at them it would be obvious that they were no threat and needed the help. The words of one of the she-cats, an elder by the looks of it, finally brought her to speak.

“I understand your doubts, I had lived through some of the awful experiences that groups of unknown cats like these had forced us all to go through, but just look at them. They barely can stand on their own and some may even need urgent aid from the medicine cats” She meowed loud enough to be heard by everyone. Her gentle voice tainted with worry “I agree with the deputy of SkyClan, and if their claims end up being false we can deal with them as we see fit, but we can’t just let them die before our very eyes!” Her pleading eyes landed on the leaders, hoping they would come to an agreement quick and lave their discussion for later, there would always be more gatherings if they wanted to keep hissing at each other like this.

Blizzardshine’s words were guided more by her feelings than head at this point. Her compassionate nature and tendency to worry for those around her even if she didn’t knew them clouding her eyes from the potential dangers that her logic could warn her about, leading her to agree with Darkstar and Fishstar. She, however, was careful to not promise medical help, hospitality nor prey even if her whole being begged her to do so, as she didn’t want to challenge her own leader’s decision like this.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2017   April's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

April's Gathering 2017
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next