Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA? Empty
PostSubject: Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA?   Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA? EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Cat Name:
Ivykit-paw-wing

Clan:
Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat:
The duties of a medicine cat is a seriously handled task. The medicine cat is technically the 'doctor' of the clan, trying their best to help any cats that fall ill or injured. They don't necessarily 'heal', as that is the body itself that does that, but they manipulate the healing process to (hopefully) go in the right direction using their knowledge. They also have a special bond with Starclan that benefits the clans; receiving prophecies and talking to them almost directly for help. Sometimes, the leader also asks the medicine cats to help him/her do what's best for the clans; due to their importance to that clan, and medicine cats are considered the wise and trustworthy. They do not battle, or hold the same grudges against other clans as warriors do. This is handy in discussing the best for the clan with the leader. Because of their rank and passion for the best; medicine cats will go over to other clans for/to help. Medicine cats are also allowed to travel from their clan to another, and this is very important if they are by chance on a ‘business trip’ to talk to another cat their rank. A medicine cat apprentice has slightly different duties; though. Their job is to learn, start their connection with StarClan, and observe how a fully-fledged medicine cat works. When their mentor thinks they have learned the necessary skills, they will be given their full name. Yet they will not take position of the clan's true medicine cat until their mentor either dies or retires.

What you would do with this position:
I would do the correct purpose of a medicine cat. This means that I will have to keep track of topics requiring a cat of this rank, meetings, and other things. I will play my correct role while using this opportunity to help situations within Ivykit’s clan, Shadowclan taking responsibility upon what needs to be done to keep Shadowclan going. With this role I would also do my best to steer clear from any ill-mannered actions, ultimately mary-sueing Ivykit herself. With battle topics, I will take my place on participating correctly by using Ivykit to take care of the aftermath of wounds, pull cats unfit for battle away, as well as give myself a personal knowledge of herbs so I know them by memory as a personal benefit. She would be used in plots to detect any prophecies which would be necessary for Shadowclans' participation, as well as being used for any callings she would be needed for. Long story short, I would use this position to help Ivykit contribute to Shadowclan in the best way possible.

Why you think you deserve this position:
Well I mean, I’ve been on this site for a long time. I know what the rank takes, and I know what happens with it. As of right now I’ve been approved as a medicine cat apprentice 5 times. I’m a responsible member, an old one at that, and do feel like that, because Shadowclan needs one, I can fill this position well. I'm also rather open to suggestions, and so I'm usually willing to try out something new with a character in this position. (Within reason, of course.)

Recommendations:
Ash, Jay, Coon, Sombra

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by Kitty on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA?   Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA? EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Recommended!~
Honeydrop gets an apprentice again o.o

EDITED SORRY SHADOW FORGIVE ME //shot

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA?   Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA? EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 7:56 am

Ehehe yeah, I can't exactly be approved without recommendations!

Thank you though!

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA?   Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA? EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 9:31 am

Recommended

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA?   Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA? EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 3:12 pm

recommended

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA?   Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA? EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:32 am

Recommended!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA? Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA?   Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Thanks for the recommends, guys <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA?   Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivykit for ShadowClan MCA?
Page 1 of 1