Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) Empty
PostSubject: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 13:37

A small black and orange she-cat with white paws yawned awake to the bright sunshine linking through the nursery. Opening her bright yellow eyes she glanced outside with a sign. Seeing the others trod out of the nursery like it was nothing filled her with envy. She wanted to see what`s out there to explore but not knowing what was out there made her worry. And she couldn't dare ask the others to explain what is out of this den.

Laying her head back down in the nest, maybe I can go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 9:24

hump~

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 13:36

hump, anyone?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 14:27

Duskkit stole a glance at the anxious she-kit in the nursery as he played in the sand. It was strange, seeing someone personality conflicting his. He wondered why she was so nervous to exit, then padded up to her, deciding to take the kit outside himself. He nudged her, then pointed his tail towards the large island awaiting her. "It's not that bad to go outside," he mewed to her, "there aren't any foxes, if you're worried about that." he added jokingly.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) 9879156Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) 9877833Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) 9877898Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 16:32

The kit`s eyes were closed when she heard another kit pad up to her nest. Opening her eyes she glanced up to the black tabby. She didn`t protest to the kit until they were at the entrance to the nursery, she dug in her claws to the sand and looked to the ground.

Why did this kit care about her? Most of them dosen`t.

Her eyes looked to where the kit was pointing with his tail and her eyes grew huge at the world outside. She never even made it this far. Gasping she drew in a breath, "Really? It`s not? It always looked so scary from in here."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 23:05

Duskkit giggled, nuzzling her flank reassuringly. "It's fine out there!" he mewed confidently, as if he was a warrior directing an apprentice. "Just don't fall in the river." Realising he could worry the small she-kit with what he said, he quickly added "I was only joking. It's almost impossible to fall in the river when it's so far away." Glancing out at the camp, he murmured to her lightly.

"You'll have to go out there eventually, right?"

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) 9879156Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) 9877833Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) 9877898Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyTue 4 Apr 2017 - 14:48

Cinderkit smiled nervously at him when he giggled. But her eyes grew huge with fear when he mentioned the river, "There`s a river! I didn't hear the other kits say anything about a river!" Her paws stepped backwards slowly, her body moving back into the nursery. "Are you sure I can`t fall in?"

"I mean... I guess so If I want to be the best warrior." She looked to her paws, thinking about all the dangers and threats she would have to face while being a warrior. She guess a small river was nothing to what the big warriors face every day.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyTue 4 Apr 2017 - 23:58

Duskkit, to show her it was alright, padded one or two steps out of the nursery and sat down. "See! It's not so bad once you get used to it," he exclaimed happily, loving the feeling of the warm sun shining down on his fur. He spotted a green, peculiar ball sitting outside the warriors den. He rushed over, picking up the ball of moss and carrying it over to her. "There's loads of moss-balls out here," he stated, "Even more than in the nursery!" He nudged the ball to her, waiting patiently for her to roll it back.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 10:43

Cinderkit smiled shyly at Duskkit as he sat in the bright sunlight. Even she has to admit the sunlight looked wonderful compared to the stuffy dark nursery.
She felt a moment of panic when he walked away but breathed when he came rushing back with a moss ball in his mouth. "Really? Where do they come from?" She said as she nudged the ball back towards him.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 14:56

"Well, usually they are made by apprentices or other kits," Duskkit tried to explain, not really knowing how they got there, "but what matters is that they're REALLY fun!" He batted the moss-ball into the air, then pounced on it, but it rolled out of his paws at the last second. Duskkit giggled again, while holding it on the tip of his nose. "Look! I'm a leader!" he mewed excitedly, straightening his chest and legs out. "You should come and play with me and the others!" he suggested, "You're really fun."

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 15:37

Cinderkit's head tilted to one side thinking about Duskkit's explanation. She shrugged then nodded, "Yeah they are really fun!"

She giggled uncontrollably as he got to his paws and took a step forward towards him, passed the nursery den. "You are more fun then I am for sure. And anyways the other kits don't really like to play with me."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 22:54

"Well, if the other kits don't want to play with you, they're just meanies," huffed Duskkit, wondering how they could reject such a nice cat. "If you'd like, I can show you around the camp! Or, at least the places we're allowed to go." he offered, smiling brightly. "And if I show the others how brave you are, maybe they'll let us play!"

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 10:11

"I guess they are..." Her eyes grew bright again at his proposal. "Yes please! Can we explore the camp? I would like that!" She smiled but that smile quickly faded as he mentioned the other kits. "They will bully me again if I try to play with them. I would rather play with you!"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 13:57

"Ok, if that's what you want," Duskkit replied warmly, "Let's go! I'll show you the fresh-kill pile first. That's where the apprentices and warriors get their food. It smells really good over there." He padded slowly over to the large pile of prey, which mostly included fish and a few voles. He sniffed in the scent deeply, suddenly feeling lethargic. He shook his head, as if trying to fight the sleepiness away, then gestured for Cinderkit to follow him.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 14:58

Cinderkit grew quiet but smiled back anyways. Thankfully Duskkit did not push her to meet anybody new. She was just fine with hanging out with this nice kit. Nodding to Duskkit she followed right behind him. Marveling at all the new sights and smells, it was too much for such a small mind to take in. Her pelt ruffled up as a cold breeze hit through the camp.

Following Duskkit to the fresh-kill her eyes widening at the food, most of those fish were bigger then her! She breathed in the fresh scent it almost made her fall asleep right there. She shook her head to wake up as the other kit walked away.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)   Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shy Flame Keeps Burning (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next