Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open Flame [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [M]oonkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [M] WC Kit
Number of posts : 736

Open Flame [C] Empty
PostSubject: Open Flame [C]   Open Flame [C] EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 8:55 am

Firekit

Firekit lingered outside of the nursery, his attention drifting aimlessly across the now silent clearing. He was still confused and scared after what had happened between them, ThunderClan, and RiverClan, but at least all was calm today. The scent of death still lingered in the air, but now that Birdstar and Beechfang's...bodies...had been buried, it had begun to fade. The idea that they were gone was still so foreign to the little tom. Death was so final, so frightening. Even now that it had been several sunrises since their murder, he still expected them to walk into the camp, coats glossy and chatting like nothing had happened. 

That wouldn't happen, though. Sunfire had briefly explained it to him the day of the battle and he knew that seeing his clanmates again was impossible. Frowning, Firekit stepped from paw to paw, his fur prickled with unease at the eerie quietness of the camp. He needed noise, he needed to do something. Basking in the sun was nice and all, but drowning in anxiety and his own whirling thoughts would slowly kill him. His littermates had run off, engrossed in some game or busy training with Sunfire, so Firekit had to find some way to entertain himself.

Yellow eyes scanned the clearing briefly before landing on Honeydew's familiar pelt. She'd been part of the battle party that went out with Sunfire and, luckily, had come back with her life. Though, that didn't mean she was unscathed. Firekit crept towards the young warrior, his eyes glittering with curiosity as he stared at the various poultices and cobwebs that had been smeared across her wounds. She looked pretty nice, so he wasn't sure why his dad didn't really seem to like her all that much. His father's words from the other day echoed in Firekit's mind and he blinked thoughtfully. He said it was because of cats like her that their clanmates were dead.

The golden warrior would be upset if he saw Firekit approaching her, but he needed to know the truth. However, as Honeydew's tail twitched from side to side, he quickly found himself forgetting all of his previous concerns. Pupils blowing wide, Firekit settled into a crouch and suddenly dashed towards the injured she-cat. With a mrrow of victory, he closed his paws around her soft tail and flopped onto the ground, kicking at it with his hind legs. "The mighty hunter succeeds yet again!" He cried before gently gnawing on her tail with needle-sharp teeth.

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

Open Flame [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Flame [C]   Open Flame [C] EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 11:31 am

Honeydew

Honeydew had been dozing off in the clearing, soaking the sun into her pelt as she rested her wound. The light breeze was nice, a bit chilly, but nothing her thick fur couldn't handle. The peaceful silence of the camp was welcome. There had been too much going on lately, since her warrior ceremony.

And it was broken, by the tiny needles of a kit's claws digging into her tail. The young warrior jumped, startled by the sudden noise and claws. Her head popped up, and her pale blue eyes softened on the tiny figure of Firekit, one of Mintglade's kits. Honeydew longed to spend more time with the kits, but she had spent so much time resting recently. A purr erupted from her chest and her whiskers twitched.

"You startled me, Firekit!" she purred. "If I was prey, I'd be fresh-kill now." She playfully flicked her tail to and from, trying to keep it just out of the kit's grasp... "You'll get a head-start on being an apprentice with those stalking skills!" Her eyes shone with a kit-like playfulness. Just like when I used to play with Paledove's kits, she remembered fondly.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [M]oonkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [M] WC Kit

Open Flame [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Flame [C]   Open Flame [C] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:38 pm

Firekit

Firekit peered up at Honeydew with big, yellow eyes and grinned through a mouthful of her fur. Spitting out her tail, he tipped his head to the side in disbelief. He'd startled her? She didn't seem particularly frightened by his assault, especially not when he considered the amused twitching of her whiskers. He opened his jaws to point it out, but when her tail suddenly began lashing across the ground, his indignation was instantly forgotten. With yet another battle cry, he launched himself after the swiftly moving appendage, paws scrabbling to capture it. 

He bapped her tail several times with gentle paws and grinned. Honeydew really wasn't all that bad after all! Besides, she was his kin...right? Though they didn't really act like it, he was pretty sure his dad and Falconmoon, Honeydew's father, were littermates. That made them related! Purring feircely, the young tom-kit pounced once more upon the warrior's tail, pinning it beneath his paws. "Mwah ha ha! Captured yet again!" His tail lashed victoriously.

Then, with a wide smile, he nodded. "That's what dad says! We train all the time, my littermates and I!" He meowed, puffing his chest out proudly. Sunfire's training was a bit intense and sometimes it frightened Firekit, but he didn't mind all that much! It was all for a good cause - protecting SkyClan! Besides, he was getting used to it, that was a mark of improvement for sure! Batting Honeydew's tail away, Firekit clambered to his paws and stared at her thoughtfully. "Do those cuts hurt?" He examined them briefly, expression unreadable. "They'll make cool scars I guess, but those other clans really should've left us alone."

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

Open Flame [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Flame [C]   Open Flame [C] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 12:33 am

Honeydew

"Ahh, oh noo, my tail!" Honeydew jokingly despaired, rolling over on her back as the kit claimed victory after victory. Her head poked up and her ears perked as she listened to the little kit talk about training with Sunfire. I remember when Brackenpaw asked Sunfire for extra training sessions... Honeydew had been scared of the big, muscular warrior at first, but she soon learned how to be brave. He'd convinced her that he was just a dedicated, loyal SkyClan warrior, so she had no reason to be fearful. And, being honest with herself, the lessons really did pay off. But... a kit this young?

"That's right, and I was just like you when I was little, too," she purred. "Did you know that my littermates and I trained with Sunfire too?" She watched the curious kit's eyes turn to her battle-scarred pelt. What a natural response, she considered. Firekit didn't know about the complexities of the politics that led to the battle. All he knew was that SkyClan was defending themselves... and in that, he wasn't wrong.

"They don't hurt as much anymore," she mewed. "They did at first, though. The warrior I fought was very fierce." Her mind wandered to Silverdusk momentarily. "But she didn't leave without her own set of scars," she assured Firekit with a mischievous wink. "And hopefully now those other clans will leave us alone," she told the kit. "There is a very complicated history between SkyClan and ThunderClan and RiverClan, and it goes back a long way," she explained. "But right now, all you have to worry about is your training - and don't forget playing!" Her whiskers twitched and her expression softened. Honeydew lifted herself gingerly to her paws and peered around the camp.

"Hey, what do you say about a game of mossball, huh?" she asked Firekit. "Have you ever played?"

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Open Flame [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Flame [C]   Open Flame [C] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:18 am

Firekit

Firekit blinked uncertainly at Honeydew, his tail twitching. She and him didn't seem to have much in common, but it wasn't as if he knew her all that well anyway. His jaw clenched slightly at the thought of other young cats training with his father, so he said nothing. It wasn't fair to want to hog the golden warrior all to himself - especially when SkyClan needed capable cats like him to teach everyone how to be a proper warrior. Regardless, he couldn't help but feel a little territorial. Sunfire was his dad. He already had to share his attention with a billion littermates!

However, the moment she switched topics, the tortoiseshell tom sat back, tail-prey forgotten, and listened as Honeydew recounted her tale of the battle. It was impossible to be angry or jealous in the face of an exciting story! Unfortunately, though, the story wasn't quite as interesting as he'd hoped. Though, it was nice to hear that the ThunderClan warrior had been absolutely pummeled. With a grin, Firekit sot to his paws, tiny tail lashing. "Ha! I'm sure she wishes she'd never tried to cross us once you were done with her!" He skipped right over the boring bits about their history, then, and nodded seriously. He would never forget to train!

"Right! I've been training really hard so I can help my dad keep SkyClan safe!" He meowed brightly. Though, his determined grin quickly faded into a shocked gasp. "Do I know how to play?" He scoffed teasingly. "Of course I do! I'm the best mossball player in the nursery! Even Blazekit has nothing on me - but, uh...don't let him know I said that." Firekit huffed, adding the last part in a conspiratorial whisper. Blazekit would have his tail if he knew what he'd just said about his lesser skills at mossball.

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

Open Flame [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Flame [C]   Open Flame [C] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 9:48 am

Honeydew
T2 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

Honeydew couldn't help but twitch her whiskers at the kit's enthusiasm. Is was energy SkyClan needed. Firekit seemed to have a personality just as fiery as his name. Mintglade had named him well.

"You must love Sunfire and SkyClan very much," she mused. "SkyClan loves you just as much, Firekit, and we will need that strength and determination one day. You have the makings of a great warrior." The young she-cat purred.

As she and the kit padded toward the edge of camp, Honeydew gave a shocked little gasp. "The best, huh?" she mewed, eyes wide in amazement. "Wow, then it looks like I have quite the challenge ahead of me." She gingerly moved aside some brambles and vines and uncovered a stash of fresh moss. It was where she stored the leftover moss that wasn't used right away, keeping it safe from the elements. She scooped out a neat pawful of the bouncy green stuff and balled it between her paws, giving Firekit an enthusiastic stare. "You ready?" she asked, bouncing it from one paw to the next. "Get set... go!" She flung it with all her strength - admittedly a weaker toss, due to her injuries - and the moss ball went flying over Firekit's head, across the clearing back towards the nursery. Honeydew scrambled to race the kit there.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Open Flame [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Flame [C]   Open Flame [C] EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm

Firekit

Firekit puffed his chest out, yellow eyes glinting with barely concealed amusement. Of course he'd be an amazing warrior! Did she even really need to say it allowed when it was what every cat already knew? Regardless...it was pretty nice to hear praise from time to time. With a pleased hum, Firekit dipped his head to modestly lick his chest a few times, a proud smile on his face. "Thank you! Sunfire tells us all the time that we'll be the best warriors too!" Then, with a huff, he looked away. "Ugh. It just feels soooo far awayyy."

The little kit paused, sighed, and opened his mouth to complain more when Hondey got up and led him to the edge of the camp. Curious, he snapped his jaw shut once more and followed her, ears perked eagerly. He snickered softly and couldn't help but grin as she spoke. "Hmm. I'll go easy on you, don't worry!" Firekit smiled warmly at Honeydew, his eyes flickering down to her wounds as he spoke. "But just this once! Since you're hurt 'n all." He added quickly.

However, the moment the words left his mouth, a blur of green shot past him and Firekit squealed, having been too caught up to really have paid attention to Hondeydew's countdown. Mousedung! He'd look like such a fool if he messed up after all that talk! Spinning on his paws, Firekit streaked after the mossball, chest tight. Honeydew was way bigger than him and her legs were longer, so he'd have to make the most of his headstart! "Eat my dust!" He howled suddenly and unsheathed his tiny claws, digging them into the soil and kicking dirt up into the air as he ran. 

Ha! He'd like to see Honeydew catch up to him now! Without looking back, Firekit raced for the green mossball, his heart thudding in his chest. He had to get to it first! If Sunfire or any of his littermates were watching, they'd surely make fun of him for losing to an injured cat! 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Flame [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Flame [C]   Open Flame [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Flame [C]
Page 1 of 1