Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] Empty
PostSubject: Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC]   Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 21:04

It was almost sundown out by the river as the sun began to sink beneath the trees. Sparrowleaf stood paw-deep in the water, staring out across the border, breathing in the fresh scents and sounds. The reeds and grass swayed like waves, rustling with prey and sweet flowery breezes, and the cries of birds rang through the trees like lullabies. Beside the trickle of the river and the whispers of leaves, it was all quiet.

Shadows lengthened, but Sunningrocks still glowed gold with sunlight's last dying rays. It twisted her heart and made her sick just to look at it. Those rocks had cost her a Clanmate and a family member. It was all ThunderClan's fault. They killed Nightpaw, ravaged their camp, left all her Clanmates with scars and cuts, destroyed their camp wall...

Well, was it worth it? She unsheathed her claws, feeling all her hate burning inside her. You won your stupid rocks, finally. Oh, and "avenged" their Clanmates too. First the stupid ThunderClan warrior who'd drowned in the river by accident while trying to trespass. You couldn't forget the stupid ThunderClan apprentice who'd died from their wounds too, in the battle ThunderClan had started. Maybe if Nightfire wasn't so useless, they wouldn't need to pay back RiverClan with coldblooded murder.

The next ThunderClan cat I see, I'll drown.

Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC]   Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 22:18

Cloudpaw walked out of the camp alone and headed into RiverClan territory. He decided the river would be a good place to get away from everything that was happening right now in his clan. He walked through the territory and saw the river come into distance. Then he realised he wasn't alone as out of the corner of his eye he saw a familiar cat Sparrowleaf. He wondered what he was doing here and padded up to him. He sat next to him and said "Hey. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC]   Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 3:27

A red tom sat with his head bowed and his back against a rock. His fluffy tail covered his paws and his ears drooped as the terrified face of Nightpaw as he killed him stained his mind. Starclan, will you ever forgive me? I know I was a rouge before I joined this clan and I feel so low and stupid right now...but please, Starclan. I am obviously sorry for my murder. You need to forgive me. Redpaw opened his eyes and lifted his head as sounds of cats talking disturbed him. He stood up and jumped off the rock he was on. Redpaw was at sunningrocks, regretting what he had done at the battle. The apprentice saw two Riverclan cats talking in the distance. He quickly ducked into a bush, hoping they hadn't seen him.

Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] Image13

Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC]   Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 8:31

Nightfire had been out on his way to gather herbs, now have access to Sunningrocks. The apprentice coming into camp and then bleeding out by his paws still was in his mind. The cobwebs just wouldn't stop the bleeding. He couldn't keep his head over it though, he had to move on for the sake of the clan. Stepping on a warm rock, he saw Redpaw duck into the brush, looking at the Riverclan cats.

"No need to hide, this is our territory now, be proud." he grunted, going in full view into the sun.

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC]   Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 9:14

Cloudpaw glanced over seeing Thindsrclan cats in distance. He winced feeling pain in the wound on his head. He glanced at the river and thought that maybe water would help so he stuck his paw in and put it on the wound to try and clean it out some.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC]   Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 13:29

"Just watching," she told the apprentice, not bothering to glance Cloudpaw's way. And of course, who else but Nightfire would strut out onto the rocks, in full view of the sun. I hope you enjoy it, Sparrowleaf thought, retracting her claws. It might be the last chance you get. ThunderClan's flame would sizzle out before long. RiverClan would always overcome them in the end.

She glanced toward him, flicking her whiskers. "Is that wound still bugging you? Do you need poppy seeds?" Her stores were already running low with everybody injured, even in the middle of Newleaf. They'll pay for this. Sparrowleaf cast a sharp glance toward the ThunderClan cat on the far side of the river. We'll tear their camp down around them and take their herbs for our own. Then they'll know what it's like.

Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC]   Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 22:22

Cloudpaw gave the wound another lick. Then Cloudpaw glanced back at Sparrowleaf and replied "Its ok I dont want to use your herbs." ((short :P))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC]   Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Vendetta [open to RC/TC]
Page 1 of 1