Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ Empty
PostSubject: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 10:20 pm

Stoatkit could find the smallest and most unimportant of things interesting when she needed to, especially at times like this. Lying on the grassy ground on her back, Stoatkit stared at a leaf that was a few mouse-lengths away from her face. It didn't move, flutter, or stir. It just stayed there. Rolling back onto her paws, Stoatkit dropped into what she thought was a crouch. It wasn't very good at all, and she kept stumbling because she put too much weight on a certain side. The leaf was blown a couple more mouse-lengths away by a sudden breeze. Stoatkit leaped after it, landing right behind it and continuing to stare at it. However, as if it was aware that the she-kit was there, the leaf was blown even further away. The ginger-and-white kit bounded after it, with her eyes ablaze, and placed a paw on it.
"Mine!" She muttered, beginning to tear at it with her kit claws.
I'm going to be the best warrior ever, because I can catch leaves like nobody can! Stoatkit thought, staring at the little strips of leaf that had used to be whole. They began to separate from each other as the same breeze came blowing through, and the she-kit rapidly began to try and catch the small pieces to keep them together. It was hopeless, though. Taking a break from catching her leaves and letting them blow away, Stoatkit collapsed on the ground, on her back, in the same position that she had been at first.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:12 pm

Nectarpaw chuckled at the tiny kit. It hadn't been too long ago that he had been a careless kit, playing with his sisters. With a sigh, he looked down at the she-kit tearing up the leaf. Hopefully by the time she was an apprentice she would know to not do that when catching prey. Bored, Nectarpaw decided to talk to the tiny kit.
"You sure taught that leaf a lesson!"Nectarpaw joked, approaching Stoatkit, "My name is Necterpaw.I'm an apprentice."

small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ Signat10
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Stoatkit looked at the apprentice with interest, immediately bouncing up to her paws again. She grinned, a wide grin that proved that she was happy to see Nectarpaw.
"Wow, an actual apprentice is talking to me!" The kit whispered to herself, before looking at Nectarpaw again.
"Hi, Nectarpaw! I'm Stoatkit!" She began, then calmed herself down after she remembered that she was in the presence of an apprentice. There was a short pause, and during this time Stoatkit was trying to think of something to say.
"What's it like being an apprentice? Do you get to fight off bad cats all day?" She asked, swatting at an invisible enemy with a sheathed paw as if pretending to fight off a cat from an enemy Clan. Then she remembered once again that Nectarpaw was watching her.
Stop being so immature, Stoatkit! The she-kit scolded herself silently with a scowl on her face, before brightening up again.
"If you don't fight bad cats all day then I will soon!"

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 12:01 am

Squirrelsong smiled as one of the young kits from the nursery seemed to be a-bumbling about. She could remember her kit days, jumping around and bragging that she would be leader one day. As if, she thought, look how well that pride treated me. One ear missing and a mangled voice. Sighing inwardly, she grabbed a hare- the prey were looking fuller again- and sat by the two at a respectable distance. Awkwardly sitting there, she wondered what to do. She could answer her question for Nectarpaw, but would that seem rude? Many of the other cats were a little used to her way of talking through signs, but would the kit understand it? Going back to the fresh-kill, she gently nudged a hare in front of the kit.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 12:26 am

"Not really. I haven't even seen a border skirmish yet, yet alone fought in one," Nectarpaw explained to Stoatkit, then added "But I probably will by the time I'm a warrior." He noticed Squirrelsong giving the hare to the kit, and gave her a friendly smile. He had never talked to Squirrelsong before, but behind her looks she seemed nice.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:54 am

Laurelkit sat down beside the fresh-kill pile, her tail tip twitching and flicking curiously as she watched the scarred she-cat set a hare down in front of another kit, who was speaking to a apprentice-aged tom.  Her ears perked, the speckled she-kit calmly made her way over to the group and sat down near the tom.  Listening in, she let out a small laugh, and purred sarcastically; "Oh yes, I'm sure the other clans will be so scared!"  Her already rounded eyes widening, she flattened herself to the ground and her tone dripped with mock fear.  "Oh please, mighty Stoatkit!  Please spare me, I beg you!"  Sitting up again, the young she-cat laughed a bit, with a friendly gleam in her eyes; she hoped the kit knew she was only teasing.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 7:32 pm

There was a small bit of disappointment in Stoatkit's eyes at Nectarpaw's answer, but she quickly brightened up once again as a hare was nudged towards her by Squirrelsong. Turning her head to look at the she-cat, she smiled politely. She stared at the spot where the warrior's ear should be for a few heartbeats, before grinning even wider.
"It's so cool that you have that! Battle scars just prove that you fought!" The she-kit said, optimistically, before crouching down to begin nibbling on the hare. However, the voice of  another kit made her look up. After listening to Laurelkit, Stoatkit rose from where she was crouching to eat the hare and let out a pretend growl.
"Stoatkit the great doesn't spare anyone!" She said with a slight giggle, then hid it back with a high-pitched hiss. Stoatkit leaped towards Laurelkit with a small squeal, completely forgetting about the hare that she had left behind with small chunks taken out of it due to her eating some.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Nectarpaw laughed slightly at the kit's exchange. 
"The warrior code states you can't kill enemies in battle," Nectarpaw half-joked in a teasing voice. He doubted either of them would ever feel obliged to kill anyone, but all kits should know about the warrior code from a young age.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 1:35 am

Laurelkit's teasing purr turned into a surprised squeal in a heartbeat, and the small white she-cat tried to dash away before Stoatkit tackled her. Not quite quick enough, the back half of her body was crushed under the weight of another cat, and she was pinned. Swiping at the other she-cat's head, the angry kit puffed out her fur and hissed "Eeek! Get off of me!" Using her front paws, she managed to shove Stoatkit back a bit. Turning her head, she glared at Necterpaw and squeaked "Tell that to her! She's suffocating me!"

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 12:18 am

Laughing uncontrollably, Stoatkit continued to stay on top of Laurelkit. It was until she was shoved a bit backwards that she paused to roll off of the other kit. She quickly snapped her head up to look at Nectarpaw.
"I wasn't really going to kill her! I was just going to teach Laurelkit a lesson about messing with the almighty Stoatkit." The kit said, casually, with a small and innocent shrug. It was then that her attention was drawn back to the hare that she had been nibbling on before. Abandoning Laurelkit like she had once done to the hare, she went back to eating away at her food.
"One day, I may even catch a hare bigger than this one." The kit said between bites, and finished with her mouth full.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 12:55 am

"You probably will some day. If you don't accidentally catch a wild Laurelkit instead," Nectarpaw joked casually, enjoying talking to the kits without having to worry if they would judge him. Maybe someday I'll catch a hare that big. Nectarpaw pushed away those those thoughts.
"And some day you might be able to beat Stoatkit," Nectarpaw continued, looking at Laurelkit.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 2:32 pm

When Stoatkit finally backed off of her, Laurelkit jumped to her paws and shook out her fur, glaring mischievously at the other she-kit. She was about to tackle her, for a bit of revenge, but instead the kitten ran off to finish her meal. Smiling, she turned to look at Necterpaw and hissed playfully "Hey! I'm not that wild! Just you wait, someday I'm gonna be the best fighter in WindClan!" Crouching down, she began to bat at a stray leaf on the ground, tiny growls emitted from her maw. Turning a bit, she smirked and meowed loudly "Even Stoatkit the Great won't stand a chance!"

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 7:09 am

Mistkit stared coldly at the kits wrestling with each other. How come they get to be popular and know how to speak to people without looking like a freak? She sat behind the fresh-kill pile, her gaze not faltering one bit. Her ears twitched as she picked up what they were saying. "Fools..." she muttered under her breath.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ 9879156small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ 9877833small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ 9877898small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ 9884046
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 9:30 pm

"Maybe someday, Laurelkit the great," Nectarpaw replied, purring slightly. He smiled even more as he continued to watch to kits play. He was reminded when he was a little kit, playing like that with his sister. But his other sister Fawnpaw,who had been Fawnkit at the time, had been a little less playful, but nearly as fun. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted another kit watching them. 
"Hey, want to join us?" Nectarpaw asked, trying to sound inviting.

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Mistkit grunted. She was still glaring, but trying to be polite, she padded slowly over to the kits. "Hi," she said bleakly. She thought of Hawkkit, the first kit she met who was not related to her. Rolling her eyes, she lazily batted one of the kits in an attempt to fight them. "I'm Mistkit the Evil," she mewed, "and i'm stealing all the rabbits from the fresh kill pile."

(the edge is real)

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ 9879156small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ 9877833small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ 9877898small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ 9884046
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡   small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡ Empty

Back to top Go down

small stoat, big world ♡ open topic ♡
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next