Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol) Empty
PostSubject: Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol)   Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol) EmptyMarch 26th 2017, 12:30 pm

Smokeface shook his pelt as he exited the warriors' den , looking for any Clamates that had woken up as early as himself, blinking in the new-leaf sunlight that washed his slender body. The weather was warmer, but the fresh gashes of the incident with WindClan made his hear cold. He had to make sure that the moorlanders didn't get any funny ideas about their borders. "I need cats for a patrol by the WindClan border."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol)   Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol) EmptyMarch 26th 2017, 4:13 pm

Ospreypaw yawned loudly as he clambered out of the apprentice den. He grinned tiredly at his brother, before joining him. Ospreypaw noticed how messy his fur looked and gave it a couple of quick licks. The tabby tom lifted his head again to look at his brother. "Patrol?" asked Ospreypaw flicking his ear.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol)   Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol) EmptyMarch 26th 2017, 5:22 pm

Snowpaw came out from the elders' den at the call of Smokeface, her mother's former mentor. After his outburst the other day, the apprentice was slightly apprehensive about the outspoken tom. His scent when he talked about the WindClan border seemed a little too eager for her taste. But the fluffy white she-cat had never been patrolling without her mentor or mother, and here was an invaluable opportunity. She'd never been to the WindClan border, either. Plus, she could help keep the crazy tom leading the patrol in check. The RiverClan apprentice padded hesitantly up to the two shadowy shapes in her vision, trusting her nose and whiskers to lead her true. They'd better not make fun of my disability; I can patrol perfectly fine. "I'll join," she said shortly, dark green eyes looking at the two toms, yet through them.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol)   Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol) EmptyMarch 26th 2017, 5:44 pm

Jaypaw, who was walking near to the fresh-kill pile, flicked his ears when he heard the voice of the warrior. A patrol... he hadn't been on a patrol before and, actually, he hadn't even left the camp. This was a great opportunity to him to finally go outside and explore the territory of his clan. The blue-gray tom could learn a few things with this experience so he decided to approach the Riverclan cat. I hope he let me accompany them. It would be awesome if he could teach new things from the outside world, even if he is not my mentor.
"Can... I join too?" He asked to Smokeface with a low and shy meow, lowering his head a little. The green and bright eyes looked directly at the older tom, with respect. After all, he knew that an apprentice had to be respectful to the warriors.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol) Signat14
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol)   Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol) EmptyMarch 27th 2017, 3:02 am

Smokeface hesitated a bit, looking upon the three apprentices. He wasn't sure whether leading a patrol by the WindClan borders with a couple of apprentices was a good idea. He trusted Ospreypaw, at least, but Snowpaw and Jaypaw didn't inspire him confidence. The smoky warrior nodded with a small sigh. "You can all come, but let's wait for another warrior, perhaps?" he suggested delicately.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol)   Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol) EmptyMarch 27th 2017, 8:12 am

Whitestream
RiverClan
Young warrior

Young warrior smiled when she saw Smokeface surronded with so many apprentices. "May I join?" asked Whitestream and look around her. There was a bright and sunny morning, just perfect for patrol. She remembered that she was also so eager to go on the patrol when she was an apprentice. Altough this was not so far away, she began to forgot all those events from her apprentice period. Now she was a warrior.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol)   Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enforcing The Enforced Enforcements (open patrol)
Page 1 of 1