Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bored Birdie Balderdash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Bored Birdie Balderdash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Birdie Balderdash   Bored Birdie Balderdash - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 23:30

Watching the apprentice's mood drop significantly, the elder paused and lay down where he sat, getting rather comfortable since it seemed that this was going to get into a deeper conversation. "I won't lie, your messing... around might just be it," he meowed bluntly. "But things are also getting quite... messy in and of themselves lately. A lot has been going on. Smokestripe... definitely has his hands full right now." Even as an elder, Thrushstripe still felt the need to make sure that everyone in the clan was getting what they needed. Knowing that Finchpaw wasn't being trained as he should was bothersome, but the more he thought about it, the more he knew there wasn't much he could do about it. "You should try mixing it up a little. Ask... another warrior to take you on patrols. Get more than one opinion. Things might... change for the better that way."
Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Bored Birdie Balderdash   Bored Birdie Balderdash - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 22:11

Finchpaw

Finchpaw lifted his head and looked at Thrushstripe. He nodded slowly and flicked his tail thoughtfully. He was sure his joking around was causing irritation with his mentor. He knew Smokestripe had a lot to do right now as well. He blinked as an idea occurred to him. He hoped he wouldn't be stepping on any ones toes but he needed to see if his training was progressing at all. "Thrushstripe? I know you're not a warrior anymore, but I still think you're the braves most cunning and strongest cat in the clan. I've always looked up to you. Would you be able to take me out? Just for a little while?" He asked trying to remain as calm as he could but his heart was pounding and he was nervous.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Bored Birdie Balderdash   Bored Birdie Balderdash - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 20:00

At the question, the old tom froze, raising his nonexistent eyebrows. It had been a long time since he had been caught off guard with a question, but Finchpaw had left him speechless. He wanted Thrushstripe to train him? It had been a long time since he had done anything of the sort, but it gave him a reason to be useful again. "How about we start... fresh tomorrow night? Be ready, I plan on going out as soon as the sun sets," The elder responded, rather excited about their adventure.

OOC: wanna move this to another topic in the territory? :o I can make it~
Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Bored Birdie Balderdash   Bored Birdie Balderdash - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 22:22

Finchpaw

OOC: yes please!!

His eyes lit up at the thought of thrushstripe training him. He blinked and flicked his tail. "I'll be ready!" He said and looked down at his paws for a moment. "Thank you Thrushstripe."

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored Birdie Balderdash   Bored Birdie Balderdash - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored Birdie Balderdash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2