Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)

Go down 
+14
Maple
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Ash
StillFlower
Jughead
Sombra
BelleBlueWolf
bunjamin
Ember Pheonix
Seer
Inky Pawprints
Winterpaw
RainyHeart
Ripped
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Ooc sorry haven't been able to post since yesterday I'm at work still but I can post a better reply with attack stats in 2 hours so bear with me.

Ic: Lichenpaw felt the weight crash on top of her and the familiar searing pain and she let out a hiss but before she could attack the weight was taken off of her and her gaze searched for her help and landed on the oh so familiar pelt of her best friend Leopardpaw she shook her head slight and unsheathed her claws coming to help him.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 9:27 pm

Nero blinked as she had heard bear and fighting around her her gold gaze looked to Artemis then Ripley before she let her fur bristle and she went into the fray of fighting cats.

Artemis blinked looking at the clan cats as they fought and one leaping on her brother. Artemis silvery spotted long fur bristled up nervously afraid to fight at that moment. Her head whipped about afraid.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:34 pm

The kit gasped as his tail was pulled and stumbled. His attack seemed to do nothing to her! Bear was depending on him, that was why he wanted the younger to be leader some day! While she spoke, he shook his head. "We'll win! And when we do, cats like you won't take away anymore of my family!" He spat with passion in his eyes. It was his first battle, it was for his family, friends and idol. Nothing would stop him from fighting. He looked over to Bear, to his mother hunched protectively over the herbs, his father battling a cat, Wolffang being attacked, Ripley was in battle too. He was supposed to take care of then all someday, he had to start now!

((Snowstorm will get a response when I have wifi, I'm using data and really hate using the battle system while on my phone ))

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:26 am

The battle started, cats gripped onto eachother, spitting and slashing, and Ratkit found herself spinning around, trying to keep up with every cat's actions, but it was impossible. For a few moments, she was lost and backed away into the shadows, hearing the hopefull call of her mother chocked down by the sounds of the fight, but the cat refused to stand down easily and soon flung herself at a large warrior, with white and black patched pelt. She flailed her paws at him, claws out, spitting out insults. "Why are you here, mouse-brains? Jealous of how great our leader is?" she hissed as she smacked the warrior with an unsheated paw across the cheek.

Ratkit used FRONT PAW STRIKE on Rippedsky, dealing - 6HP and costing 10SP

Ratkit
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Rippedsky:
75/100 HP
245/280 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Honeydrop inhaled the warrior's comforting ShadowClan scent as he nuzzled her in apparent relief. After a quick, frightened glance around to make sure that her kidnappers were nowhere near, the medicine cat followed Flamestrike quickly, adrenaline making her heart beat so fast it threatened to pump out of her body. Her frame was so thin you could see her bones as she stumbled behind the flame-orange tom, tired paws only slightly limping. It took all her self-control not to look back nervously every time she heard a voice. "Y-you came," she breathed out in disbelieving wonder as she followed the warrior. "You c-c-came. H-how did you f-f-find us?" Her voice was hoarse and quiet as she tripped painfully over simple words.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Wolffang dies under a writhing mass of cats. The former Shadowclan warrior yowled for help. She couldn't see anyone else underneath all of the cats that had decided to come after her. Has a majority of the group fallen? Are we losing? Panic began to rise in her chest and she continued to cry out for some one to pull her out of the flurry of teeth and claws. There wasn't much hope for her to take out all of them at once. Wolffang let herself go limp for a moment. Every muscle was still in an instant. After a second of slow, shallow breaths, she lashed out with her hindlegs. Tawnystorm was thrown backwards and off her.

Wolffang used play dead on Tawnystorm, doing 10 damage and using 15 stamina.

Tawnystorm
90/100
265/280

Wolffang
23/40
90/120

Bear's ear twitched at the sound of his mate's call. He spun around to see her throw off Tawnystorm, but there were still two apprentices on her. Anger rose in the rogue leader as he recognized Lichenpaw. His muscles tensed and he raced over. In a flash of teeth, he embedded her teeth into scruff. The smaller cat was dragged backwards. Bear shook her violently, allowing all of his frustration to come out on Lichenpaw. Snarls rumbled in his chest and throat.

"You traitorous, coward," He roared through her fur. The tom dragged her away from Wolffang and clung on tight. Bear glanced up to watch Wolffang roll away, still engaged in battle with Leopardpaw. He didn't even realize how many of his own cats were overpowered. In the rogue's head this was not yet a lost cause. But the battle was quickly becoming one-sided.

Bear used teeth grip on Lichenpaw, doing 8 damage and using 20 stamina.

Lichenpaw
4/20
80/80

Bear
27/45
105/140

Rippedsky was back on his feet instantly. He stared at Jazz, eyes shining with understanding, as he meowed, "Come back to the clans with me. There's something more than this life." The Skyclan deputy flicked his tail towards the edge of the battle field. Hopefully, she would understand what he meant. The clans cats were able to hold their own against the small group. And especially now with Jazz no longer fighting. Crowstar will understand, He thought. The black and white tom intended on bringing Jazz back along with his family. After she was no longer attacking him, his head whipped around wildly trying to spot his mate.

Before he could race into the barn, though, there was an almost apprentice-aged kit spitting at him. Rippedsky's battle-hardened features softened at the sight of her. There was something familiar about her, but he shrugged it away. Instead, the tom offered up a gentle front paw. He battered the side of Ratkit's head with his claws sheathed. He wanted to simply stun her a bit, not leave any real damage. Blue eyes met hers as he said, "This isn't your fight, young-one..."

"I need you to help me find my mate," The clan cat's voice was gentle. At first, he had considered running off to the barn, but maybe this strange rogue kit would be able to offer some assistance. Maybe she could even come back to the clan with Jazz and his kin.

Rippedsky used front paw blow on Ratkit, doing 12 damage and using 5 stamina.

Ratkit
8/20
70/80

Rippedsky
75/100
240/280

The flame orange tom winced slightly at Honeydrop's stuttered speech. It pained him to see her in such pitiful condition. Flamestrike didn't speak for a few moments, simply focused on guiding her to the edge of the battleground. His paws felt like they were made of stone, but he pushed forwards. Screeches of fighting cats echoed behind the pair as they struggled away. Once they were a safe enough distance, the warrior took the time to rest.

"The clans figured it out. We would never leave you alone out here..." His words were rushed and filled with honesty. Shadowclan had truly missed their beloved medicine cat. Flamestrike had missed having the kind she-cat around. He looked over her for a brief second, letting the anger course through his veins. Bear would pay for this. The rogue would not be allowed to walk away from this fight, "I will be back." He promised. And with that, Flamestrike disappeared back into the fray.

OCC: next post from me will be the big finale between Bear and Flamestrike. Pls no one else go after him or after Flamestrike. Also, Leopard and Wolffang are to only be in battle the two of them. This has all been planned, the rest is still open

The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:17 pm

In a flash, everything had changed. Initially, the two kits were busy playing with each other and then in a flash, Wolffang was pushing them out of the way and into a high corner in the barn. Both kits protested, pushing back and wondering what was going on, but the worried and almost scared look on their mother's face shut both of them up instantly. As they tucked themselves in the corner, hiding in the hay, they looked down at the scene below them. Everyone was getting prepared for something; some were excited and others looked terrified.

"What do you think is going on, Redkit?" Barkkit asked, his green eyes peering over the top of the hay and down at the gathering cats. "Is that another group coming? Do you think they want to play?"

At the sound of his brother's voice, Redkit glanced up and finally gained the courage to take a peek at what was happening below. "I don't know..." he muttered, his long hair fluffing up as his tail wrapped around his paws. "Wolffang seemed really worried. Do you think something's going to happen?"

However, as soon as the question left his mouth, the two groups below clashed in a series of yowls and slashes. A sharp gasp escaped Redkit's throat as he quickly his head his down into the hay, his ears flat on his head as he tried to stay out of sight. Large, horrified eyes stared at his brother. "Barkkit! Get down!" he hissed sternly. "What if they see you?"

However, Barkkit couldn't help but stare at the carnage below. He felt a small burning sensation in his chest and made him grit his teeth in frustration. Part of him wanted to be down there to help. "I want to go down there. I want to help!" he responded, glancing for a second at Redkit, his tiny claws digging at the hay underneath him. At the same time, though, the small tom was scared, and after only a few heartbeats, he tucked himself down and stayed out of sight, his face worried but silent as they both waited out the battle.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Lichenpaw

ThunderClan
"I will do what I must to protect my clan even if I have to sacrifice myself"-Lichenpaw

Lichenpaw had felt teeth clamp around her scruff painfully and then drag her off. She squirmed a bit until until she was being shook about pain seered through Lichenpaw and she squirmed trying to get free to fight back. So she let herself go limp hoping he would let her go.

[size=31]
_________________[/size]

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Artemis blinked hearing Deisel and looked to him for a moment before she pushed her small bit of fear back and went into the fray of cats.

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:30 pm

*Ignore*

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Honeydrop nodded at Flamestrike, offering him a slight smile. "Stay s-s-safe. That t-tom is d-dangerous." She backed into the shadow of the barn, hiding as best she could, but still watching the battle with apprehensive amber eyes. The orange tom was always so nice. This was the second time he'd saved her- the first had been after Wolffang had tried murdering her. Stop it, Honeydrop, he's just doing his Clan duty by saving you. Nothing more, nothing less. Plus, why would you care if he did like you? You're a medicine cat, for StarClan's sakes. But still, the ShadowClan medicine cat couldn't help but wonder. She hoped the flame-colored warrior would stay safe during the battle. Her eyes searched for him through the fray of cats, concerned. Where is he going? Huh...

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Leopardpaw let out a low, threatening hiss, and dashed up to the gray she-cat after Tawnystorm had been pushed off.  His spotted face twisted with rage, he swiped an unsheathed paw across her face,  leaving thin lines of blood across her muzzle.  Suddenly, the cry of a distressed cat caught his attention, and he turned to see Bear shaking Lichenpaw in his jaws.  Gasping, for a moment he gazed between his two enemies, conflicted over who to attack.  He could more easily take out the rouge she-cat, but Bear was beyond his strength.  A small, worried whimper escaped him, and his attention was fully locked onto his best friend, hanging from the jaws of a monster.  

Leopardpaw used front paw strike on Wolffang, doing 6 damage and using 10 stamina

Leopardpaw
20/20
60/80

Wolffang
17/40
90/120

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Ratkit's eyes widened in outrage. "You Clan cats parade in our quiet and happy barn, scare our cats, force us to fight, and now you want me to tell you where mom is?!" she hissed, uncertain, but a pelt brushed by her side and she felt her mother leaning on her side. Cherrymist supported herself into her kit's side, weak but with a gleam of joy in her eyes. Her kit was stunned with surprise, not knowing what to do or say, so she kept her mouth shut and watched the two older cats.

~~~

"Rippedsky... oh, Rippedsky..." Cherrymist murmured, burrying her face into the broad and muscular shoulders of the tomcat. The white queen was shaking with fear, but the touch of her mate helped her, encouraged her. "We need to find Blurrykit and Pansyface." she meowed to him, pulling away to speak clearly. She needed to find her family before they got hurt.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:08 am

Blurrykit was sitting alone, his tail curled around his paws and his blue eyes staring at the hay beneath his feet. The tomcat glanced up to see his sister run out of the barn with most of the group, his mother wasn't with them. Blurrykit sighed and kneaded the hay with his unsheathed paws. The distressed yowls of the cats did not bother him, he thought it was just another dispute with one of Bear's decisions; they seemed to happen a lot. Let them waste their voices, it's not like it'll help them. Bear never listens to them anyway...

Blurrykit rested his masked face on his black paws as he stared off into space. In his opinion, Bear was right the clans were stupid, but that was all he knew. His fluffy tail twitched slightly as he pondered over Bear's motives and reasons. It really wasn't something a kit should be thinking about, but everyone else annoyed him. They were all so dumb and pathetic. The rush of more yowls awoke him from his dark thoughts. This was more than just the usual dispute.

Blurrykit slowly rose to his paws, as his curiosity got the better of him. The masked tomcat darted to the opening of the barn to observe the scene that was happening. Cats of all ages were grappling tooth and claw, familiar unfamiliar. Blurrykit's blue eyes widened and he felt his black paws press towards the heat of the battle. That was until, his sister and unfamiliar tom rushed past him back into the barn.

Blurrykit gazed at his sister and the tom in annoyance. His ears fell flat against his head as he stared after the pair. What is she doing? Ratkit's helping the enemy! Hissing in annoyance, he darted after them. " What are you doing, Ratkit! This stupid clan cat is the enemy! Haven't you seen the fight outside or are you too stupid to notice that?" hissed Blurrykit his tail lashing angrily.

Blurrykit dug his claws into the wood beneath him, his eyes reading the new Comer's face. He stared at the two angrily that was until Cheerymist rushed over. Blurrykit's eyes widened even more as his mother begun to nuzzle the tom. "Who are you?" he asked Rippedsky as his confusion became rather apparent. The tom glanced to his mother, a small smile gracing his features as he looked at her. "I'm here mom, but I haven't seen Pansyface. I don't think she's fighting though, you know she hates that stuff. She'll probably looking after the other kits, but I don't know." purred Blurrykit his voice softening.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 pm

While the other cat was distracted, Wolffang used the opportunity to strike the apprentice. Her front paw, claws unsheated, connected with the side of his muzzle. She rolled the tom over and pinned him to the ground. Hissing furiously, she eventually spat out at him, "All of you clan cats think you're so much better if you're born with pure blood! Being half-clan has made as good as a rogue... but I can spill your blood as good as any other Shadowclan warrior!" The anger in her voice boiled over. Moons of disgust towards the clans and particularly her former clan, spilled out as she bared down on this younger tom.

Wolffang used front paw strike, doing 8 damage and using 10 stamina.

Leopardpaw
12/20
60/80

Wolffang
17/40
90/120

"It's okay, Cherrymist... I'm here now. It's almost all over. We have to get you out of here," He meowed soothingly to the blind she-cat. It shocked him a bit as she rushed into him, but he welcomed her scent and warmth. It had been far too many moons since they had been together. Quickly, the young deputy pieced together that the two almost apprentice aged kits were his own. His head swung around to speak to them briefly, "My name is Rippedsky. But we don't have time to talk now. Follow me."

The way the kits spoke made it evident of their obedience to the rogue leader. While they still treated their mother kindly, disdain for the clans was obvious. What am I going to do with them? He pushed the thoughts away. Later they would discuss this, after the battle. The black and white tom lead the trio out of the barn, eyes glancing around for their other clanmate. He did not see her right away. Regardless, he knew it would be best to get his family away first. Pansyface could hold her own for a while. Rippedsky's few battle wound stung lightly, but her pressed on, knowing this was not quite over yet.

The sound of fighting cats rang throughout the clearing. Yowls and screeches rose up from every pair wrestling. It was a fight to the death. Most of the enemy cats were friends or clanmates, or had even done nothing wrong to the others that so desperately tore at their fur. This entire scenario was wrong. Flamestrike swung his head around wildly, trying to drown out the noise as he looked around for the true enemy. No one here was at fault except for the rogue that started this whole mess. Never before had the young Shadowclan warrior felt so much rage towards one cat. It twisted and burned in his stomach. He was ready to take Bear down.

Looking for something?” A harsh snarl came from behind him and he whirled around just in time to watch the claws sink into his fur. A yowl of pain broke from his throat. The brown rogue had claws sharpened by the hard stone of twolegplace. It stung. Bear underestimated the stun of his attack. He didn’t expect the flame orange tom to react so quickly. Instead of instantly striking Flamestrike’s throat, he hesitated, relishing in his own power and attack. The pride did him in. Before Bear could attack, Flamestrike used his long legs to fling his attacker off of him. Fur was ripped away as Bear was thrown off and the orange tom gritted his teeth at the pain.

The brown tom was surprised by Flamestrike’s move and as he tried to get up to retaliate, Flamestrike was on him once more, pinning him down. The warrior lunged forwards swiftly, aiming for the other tom’s shoulder, sinking his teeth deep into the flesh. A bloodcurdling shriek erupted from Bear’s throat, but it was quickly turned into a passionately angry yowl. Flamestike looked down at him, spreading out his weight to pin down the writhing tom. Blood poured from the fresh wound and soaked the warrior’s front paws. He took a moment, sides heaving, to catch his breath.

Bear glared up at him, pure hatred filling his eyes. For a moment, Flamestrike met his gaze. At once, Bear stopped. His hard stare turned to curiosity and confusion washed over the orange warrior. Is this a trick? He tightened his grip in case his adversary was about to try anything. Instead the rogue spoke, his voice filled with awe, “Riley?

Flamestrike froze. Something nagged at the edge of his conscious, something familiar about the aggressive rogue that was splayed out on the forest floor underneath him. Do… I know him? He shook his head in confusion, trying to pin down the long-forgotten memory. Since he’d joined Shadowclan as a young kit, Flamestrike had never been around anyone other than clan cats. Is he from before?

You don’t recognize me,” There was a slight undertone of disappointment in Bear’s words as he snorted when he noticed the other cat’s obvious confusion.

I don’t know you!” The orange tom shouted back. Something in his tone suggested that wasn’t entirely true.

Oh, come on. I know it was many moons ago, but how could you forget your own brother?” Bear meowed quickly, a mild disdain in his voice. Flamestrike’s grip loosened. He stumbled back off of the brown tom. Images of a young, bark-colored kit springing at him in a mock battle rushed through his head. Another one of running through the marshlands with the same kit was next. I’ve dreamed of this before. Are these memories? Not just dreams? His eyes glanced up at the vicious rogue and it hit him. This was his littermate. Bear wasn’t lying. Shock caused him to tense up, his head swam and he took another step back. A harsh meow caused him to bring his gaze up from the forest floor, “Now, you got it, Riley. You were always a little slow.

My name is Flamestrike,” He growled, pushing away the pictures flashing through his head. Half of him wanted to share tongues in reunion with his brother, the other half couldn’t bring itself to believe this monster was his kin.

Bear snorted in laughter as he stood up weakly, “So you’re a clan cat now, huh? One of their pathetic warriors. That’s no life for my brother. No, that’s no life for any cat.” His eyes were filled with disgust, directed towards Flamestrike’s place in the clans. Blood pounded in Flamestrike’s ears as he listened to Bear speak and anger coursed through him. Nothing was more honorable than being a part of the clans; it was a life of following the warrior code, caring for others, and living for something bigger than himself.

I’m glad I grew up here, instead of becoming a piece of crowfood like you,” He spat, trying to build up as much venom in his voice as he could.

That hurts,” Bear feigned hurt with narrowed eyes, but they quickly blazed with determination, “It’s not too late to denounce your clan, brother. Join me, your true kin. Together we can take down the clan cats. Together we could rule this forest.” As Flamestrike’s littermate spoke, his harsh resolve faltered. For moons, the orange tom had felt out of place among the clanborn cats. Never did he feel like he had a family. Hazeflight and her kits had been the closest, but their relationships were quickly falling apart. All that remained there was the memory of a family from when the kits had been nothing more than a few moons old. But now, he had found his real kin. There was someone that shared his blood and the roots of his past. Could I really leave this all behind? Is my ruthless littermate worth more than all of Shadowclan?

No,” Flamestrike whispered with a cracking voice.

What was that?” The rogue snarled in return, fur bristling, “You would deny your own flesh and blood for the sake of some star-gazing, foolish, forest cats?” The disbelief was evident in his eyes and voice. A mixture of anger and disgust rang in the words. Despite all of the blood pouring from his wounds, Bear was not at all ready to end the fighting. When he realized Riley was truly lost to him, his yowl echoed over the shrieks of other fighting cats, “Then you are no brother of mine!” His claws shot out and he sprang forward, pinning Flamestrike down. Bear’s breaths were ragged and filled with powerful and dark raw emotions. He breathed down at his warrior sibling and prepared to tear into his throat without hesitation. Suddenly, the weight was lifted just as Bear’s teeth grazed the fur of the orange tom’s throat. It took a moment to register what had happened. Honeydrop!

The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Ripped on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)   The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Showdown (Closed for those on the battle roster)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next