Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]

Go down 
+6
Cat
Sleepy
Ebby
Snow
Fish
Crystal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] Empty
PostSubject: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 0:24

ALL RC AND TC CAN JOIN BUT U NEED TO TELL ME FIRST SO I CAN ADD YOU LOT SO NO ONE IS ACCIDENTALLY FIGHTING A WAR ON TWO FRONTS. I will hurt u if you don't.

I've matched up all the cats based on ranks. But this is not binding, you can really do whatever you want. Tell me who your going to fight here either now or once the battle starts.

2 RC vs 4 TC left

Those agreed to MORTAL KOMBAT:
Larchpaw vs Littlepaw OVER
Icetail vs Duskfall OVER
Cloudpaw vs Hawkpaw OVER
Brightwing vs Lavenderwish OVER
Rainfall vs Hawkpaw OVER
Mistfeather vs Flameclaw, Lavenderwish, Blazingheart, Duskfall OVER
Otterfur vs Specklefur, Spottedstar OVER
Rainfall vs Softsong OVER
Specklepaw vs Whitepaw OVER
Wailingstream vs Blazestorm, Redpaw, Foxfang
Tidalpaw vs Frozenpaw OVER
Specklepaw vs Thornfang OVER
Tidalpaw vs Blazingheart OVER
Nightpaw vs Redpaw OVER
Sparrowpaw vs Thornfang, Duskfall OVER
Silversong vs Duskfall, Littlepaw OVER
Rainfall vs Lavenderwish OVER
Patchface vs Flameclaw, Blazingheart OVER
Fishstar vs Spottedstar, Specklefur OVER
Silverwing vs Duskfall, Flameclaw, Specklefur OVER
Otterfur vs Specklefur OVER
Ashcloud  vs Thornfang

FREE TO FIGHT AGAIN:
Specklefur
Spottedstar

UNABLE TO BATTLE:
Blazestorm
Brightwing
Cloudpaw
Duskfall
Fishstar
Flameclaw
Frozenpaw
Hawkpaw
Icetail
Larchpaw
Lavenderwish
Mistfeather
Nightpaw
Otterfur
Patchface
Rainfall
Redpaw
Silverwing
Softsong
Sparrowpaw
Specklepaw
Whitepaw

After your first battle is over, you are free to join other battles. Try not to team up on people unless there's no one else available (RULE FROM BATTLING RULES, I CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ONE).

Official Battle Thread

Last edited by Big Brochu on Sat 23 May 2015 - 2:02; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 1:04

Why in the world is there a battle roaster
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 1:11

Thought this would simplify things so everyone can just jump in. Also because some people are playing multiple characters and I don't want them to end up having to versus themselves. Is there a particular reason you think this is a bad idea?

I swear to god I genuinely would like to know if there is a serious reason why you think this is a terrible idea. I'm willing to change it if it's something big.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 6:00

Tiredchu wrote:
Thought this would simplify things so everyone can just jump in. Also because some people are playing multiple characters and I don't want them to end up having to versus themselves. Is there a particular reason you think this is a bad idea?

I swear to god I genuinely would like to know if there is a serious reason why you think this is a terrible idea. I'm willing to change it if it's something big.

It's a silly idea because this isn't how we normally do battles here. This is a battle (and a nonsensical one, on TC's part), bro, it's not supposed to be super organized or simplified. This notion of total fairness has gone a liiiittle far, in my opinion. If a leader wants to go around knocking apprentices out from the get-go, there's nothing unfair about that. RiverClan and ThunderClan have the same amount of participants, and you've made sure of that yourself. That's about as "fair" as it needs to get. I highly doubt that the couple of people who have cats in both Clans are going to battle with themselves, either.. That's just stupid. You say that people will be able to fight whoever they want when they're done their battle, but then you go on to say we should avoid teaming up.. That's virtually impossible. Say RC Warrior A and TC Warrior A are fighting. They finish their battle, and TC Warrior A wins. Everyone else is most likely still preoccupied with fighting their designated opponent at the moment, so TC Warrior A has the choice of either teaming up with another fighting Clanmate against their opponent, or standing there like an idiot. Probably not going to work very well.

Just let people figure it out however they see fit. There's no need to place restrictions on how a role-play battle will play out. ^^;

BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 6:29

Well it was an idea and apparently a stupid one. That's fine, we can go back to battle roulette system, everyone can fight anyone. A good ol' fashion brawl.

NVM the paired up roster system, you can fight anyone you want. But the please don't pair up from the get go system remains. That's a rule in the Battling rules section so you guys will just have to deal with that one.

Pick a cat to fight, the battling roster will remain up there as a suggestion if you just want someone to fight. I'd recommend pre-organising who you will versus but that's not a rule.

I will add people who seem to be in battle with each other to the Official battle list.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 16:55

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 17:37

Oooh I wanna join tho...

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 17:54

Oh well if it's in RC camp, I see no reason any able bodied fighter couldn't join in.
So the rest just like... watch...?
"Lol looks like our home is being invaded better stand by and do nothing <3" ???

I'd thought this would be another border skirmish as well. If they're directly attacking RC - assuming all TC learned how to swim and didn't drown like a certain genius warrior, what would stop RC from getting help from SkC or something?
Like Sunningrocks is one thing. Home invasion is another.

Hummmm

BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] PDt1Qqd BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebony on Fri 15 May 2015 - 18:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 18:02

Well people were free to ask to join even after the number limit but no one did.

All unaccounted for we can say went on a patrol and didn't manage to come back in time.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 18:06

Well, it'd not really a "lol sign up" deal when you're being forced to be involved.

Like, okay. You could volunteer to go for the patrol that meets at Sunningrocks. You could not. That's great. For whatever reason, you could stay home.
But then, back at camp, where literally EVERYONE lives - medicine cat, apprentices, napping warriors, queens, kits, elders; you're forcing them to get involved.
When your camp is raided, you're pretty much stuck saying, "I didn't sign up for this shiet!"

And if a patrol was out, chances are, they would've seen ThunderClan on the way. ThunderClan's border is the only one worth really patrolling - with the gorge separating most of WindClan and SkyClan being friendlies.
If there was a patrol out and about, ThunderClan would've never made it to their camp.

bruh

When ShadowClan was invaded by camp, there was no "raise your hands if you want in kiddies <3".
no way to make it "fair".
The whole clan is involved. All or nothing package deal.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 18:39

looooooool roasteeed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 18:57

I'm not going to get rid of the sign-up rule because that keeps people entering into battles with people who either

a) don't want to take part for whatever reason (those do exist, I've spoken to them)
b) Do not wish have all their characters involved because they have multiples
c) Only exist in name, appearing for activity checks then disappearing into oblivion therefore an active player is stuck in a battle with someone who does not wish to RP/won't RP

There is no problem with the sign up rule, I've accommodated every single person who has asked to join, and PM-ed people who didn't join the Sign-up sheet to ask if they want to still. Medicine cats can do whatever they want, if they believe it's for the best to join the fray, go for it. But I will not be changing the sign-up rule. People can ask if they want to take part, PM-ing isn't a difficult task.

If this is such a big problem and I'm excluding all the players, name me some players who are desperate to join but can't thanks to me. Otherwise, I'll be continuing as it is.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 19:10

1. I doubt you've talked to every single RC cat that spills over
2. Especially in situations like these, I don't think it's a good idea to conveniently forget this important rule.
3. It doesn't particularly matter. It should've force someone who might possible want to join in with their other characters just because someone else happens to be seen as inactive on the allegiance sheet.

So basically, by saying anyone can join anyways, you're just admitting yourself that the sign-up sheet is pointless.
Especially if RC numbers were to spill over (which is really what my big issue is that you're dodging around - you can't keep numbers even when an entire clan is being attacked).
And also, how this battle - just by being in camp - has the complete potential to become a mess out of control of the almighty list. Just saying.

I have a very bad feeling about this.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 6:08

All this arguing aside, can we get a count of how many cats have died (directly and indirectly) as a result of these TC vs RC battles? Starting with Coal and all the drama that this began with?

Just curious to how many cats from each Clan have died from this.

P.S. any available RiverClan cats who wanna help me out? Your MC is about to get #rekt by Thornfang. ;^;

BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 6:33

Hard life sleeps, so alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]   BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins] Empty

Back to top Go down

BATTLE ROSTER [RC vs TC begins]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: