Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Signature Request (CLOSED!)

Go down 
+19
Sunrose
Knight
Reaper King
Dimmeh
Squirrelnose
Midnee
Winterpaw
bunjamin
Lostsouls
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
RainyHeart
Ash
Seer
Sombra
Ripped
Maple
Boulder
Sunlit
Jay Bird
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 20:22

Updated my post with links :)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Mar 2017 - 12:42

Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Overlo10
Please tell if it have any mistakes soon so I can fix it. Hope you like it. I enjoyed a lot doing the lineart of Whitestream and I like the design of Yellowpaw :)

3.-Maple (Next week)
4.-Ripped (Next week)
5.-Sombra (Probably next week)
6.-Seer
7.-Ash
8.-RainyHeart
9.-Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Mar 2017 - 13:00

Goodness, that's so beautiful! I love your art style, Jay~

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Mar 2017 - 14:46

Ash wrote:
Goodness, that's so beautiful! I love your art style, Jay~
Thank you so much, Ash Blush

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Mar 2017 - 19:39

I can't help but reserve a spot ;-; If it's okay with you, since you already have a list, can I wait to add all the details? I want you to do all my kitties as warriors but I need to create the last one first if that's okay? 0-0 Anyways it's up to you of course. If I can even reserve a spot so yeah ^-^'

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Mar 2017 - 22:55

As as this already by PM, but this is so awesome Jaybird. Thank you for my kitties!

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 0:22

Pinewhisker - lean dark-brown tom with piercing green eyes. Long whiskers, large ears and well-defined features, his face looks kinda bony. The tallest cat.

pic:

Jayfall - light-gray she-cat with short fur and green-blue eyes. Her tail his short and stumpy from a dog attack she had sufered at a young age. The second tallest.

pic:

Smokeface - a smoke-gray tomcat with round and vibrant orange eyes. His body is more solid and his fur is fluffy. About the same height as Cherrymist, slightly shorter than Jayfall.

pic:

Cherrymist - a pure white she-cat with hauntingly beautiful eyes of a deep-dea blue, plagued with spread of russet-brown. Her fur is long and fluffy. About the same height as Smokeface.

pic:

Beetlepaw - a dark-brown tomcat, almost black, with large yellow eyes and a streak of white on his chest. Slightly shorter than Cherrymist.

pic:

Ratpaw - a gray she-cat with white underbelly, muzzle and paws, and green eyes. Her muscles are stocky and powerful. The same height as Beetlepaw.

Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 7f7f3110

Pleeeeeaaaaaseeeeee

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 13:45

Swiftheart: Silver tabby with sky blue eyes. She has no scars and is short furred.

Night: Black cat with white paws. His eyes are dark brown and his fur is in between short and long.. Optional: Scar across his thigh from when he was a kit, although his fur hides it well which is why it's optional.

((Snowstorm's dying soon, so I'm leaving her out))

Oceanlight: Russian blue with same eye color as Swiftheart. Optional: Herbs in her mouth, since she's a meddie.

Snakeblaze: Ginger tabby with emerald eyes. No scars, short-fur.

Swiftheart and Night are same height. Oceanlight is slightly smaller, and Snakeblaze is slightly smaller than Oceanlight.

Plzzzz? c:?
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 17:03

Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Sign_m10
If there is any mistake, please tell me soon. I guess I painted the right eye color (?) Hope it's okay
4.-Ripped (This week)
5.-Sombra (Probably this week)
6.-Seer
7.-Ash
8.-RainyHeart
*.-(Reserved spot for Lostsoulsbleed)
10.-Bun Bun
11.-Winterpaw

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 17:07

AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH I LUZ DEM!!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3 I will forever love you <3 <3 <3

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 17:42

Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Sign_r10
This is finally ready! Like you might see, I used the same design from my work "Bear v/s Flame to do Flamestrike. Also, I tried to draw Sagekit and Slate similar (but not identical) to his father (which I already draw before). Hope it's not a problem for you, Ripped. And the last thing... I love doing Weaselkit's expression!

5.-Sombra (Probably this week)
6.-Seer
7.-Ash
8.-RainyHeart
10.-Bun Bun
11.-Winterpaw

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 18:23

I PMed you about it already, but this is absolutely wonderful. I love Weasel.

Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 18:53

To be honest I originally wasn't going to do this but they look so good!

Specklefang: Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Speckl11 Make her look pissed, she also has a gigantism mutation so she's very big, a full two heads bigger than Rock (who's just the slightest bit bigger than the average cat)  she's super thick too.

Rockthorn: Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Rocky10  
Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Teenan10
(You can use a mix of these since it's a ref for realism and cartoon) Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Rockad10

Rock's scars: A missing chunk of his left 'lip' / muzzle, has an array of scars across his face and shredded ears. Has ragged bite marks on his left shoulder, and a mangled looking left front leg. In general just make him look angry and ugly

Lilyheart: Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Lookaq10 She has a lot of fine freckles across her face, just saying.

Last edited by Grey on Thu 6 Apr 2017 - 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 23:34

These are so beautiful! I must have one!!!

Hazeflight: Silver Bengal with white paws and ears. Her stripes are slightly faded and she is very lean. Haze is also very serious and depressed. Her eyes are an icy blue. Has a thin scar across her left eye.

Driftcloud: A grey She-cat with dusty cream swirls. Her eyes are a soft amber and her paws, ears and tail tip are cream. She is very shy and insecure.

Hollyshard: Normal Bengal. She is just like her mother except solid brown and not scarred. Their eyes are the same too. She's slightly more stockier and she is very arrogant and proud

Ospreyfeather: A tabby tom with flecks of gold scattered across his pelt. His front legs, back paws, tail tip and chest are white. His tail is quite fluffy. He is deep yellow eyes and a flairly lean build. Osprey is very kind and caring.

Blurrymask: A greyish- white tom. His legs and tail are all black and around his eyes he has a black mask. He has a couple of scars around his muzzle and on his flask, but they're barely visible through his thick fur. His eyes are deep amber, he is stocky and is evil.

Shortest- tallest:
Hazeflight
Hollyshard
Ospreyfeather
Driftcloud
Blurrymask
note) the size differences are not by much at all.

Thank you!!!!! I don't mind when you get them done, take your time. I love them all so much!!! If you're having trouble I'll drop in some pictures, or you could look at my signature, they're all there. Also I put them as warriors so I can use this signature as much as possible.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Apr 2017 - 15:16

Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Sign_s10
I'm so sorry for the delay. I'm having a week full of tests and works, so it's a little hard to find the time. Hope you like it! (I tried to improve Tawnystorm's design a bit and I love Pine expression)

The next on the list are:
6.-Seer (This week)
7.-Ash (Probably this week)
8.-RainyHeart (Probably this week)
10.-Bun Bun
11.-Winterpaw
12.-Grey
13.-Midnee

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Request (CLOSED!)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next