Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Signature Request (CLOSED!)

Go down 
+19
Sunrose
Knight
Reaper King
Dimmeh
Squirrelnose
Midnee
Winterpaw
bunjamin
Lostsouls
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
RainyHeart
Ash
Seer
Sombra
Ripped
Maple
Boulder
Sunlit
Jay Bird
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Signature Request (CLOSED!) Empty
PostSubject: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 12:14

Probably this is going to be a lot of extra work, but it doesn't matter. I like to draw in my free time.
Well... Like the title says, I'm going to do signature requests for the ones who ask me here. I can do Warriors, Elders, Apprentices and Kits as well (please especify).
Rules:
-Write the name of the cats you want to add.
-Tell me their heights (From shortest to tallest).
-Add images of the characters or describe them (You have to tell if they are blind, or if they have scars).
-If you want a especific pose or expression, tell me too.

Example:
Ambernose request:

EDIT: This topic is closed. Please don't post asking for any request here

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Signature Request (CLOSED!) Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 12:51

Littlebrook: a small, petite tortoiseshell warrior with deep blue eyes. Kind and genuine

Silentstorm: he has a scar across his left eye and he's fluffy and has stocky/muscular build. He has olive green eyes. Kind of mysterious, but light-hearted

Fawnsplash: She has a scar across her left shoulder and she's averaged sized with semi-fluffy fur and murky green eyes. Happy, but lots of emotion behind her eyes

Sandybreeze: she has blueish-green eyes and she's a little taller than Littlebrook but a little shorter than Fawnsplash. Confident, but you can tell she's been through a lot. (However you wanna interpret that c:)

Willowkit: She has blue eyes and is fluffy. She is about the average size of an apprentice since she's about to be one. If it's possible to have her look kind of shy that would be cool.

(Also since you're already doing one of my characters, it's alright if you do somebody else's. I don't mind too much cx)

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Signature Request (CLOSED!) Sign_s13
Signature Request (CLOSED!) Rq_11_10

Last edited by Sunlitcastiel on Sun 19 Mar 2017 - 20:53; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 13:00

Goosefeather: Grey cat with white stripes and grey glowing eyes.
Whitestream: As her name tells, she is totally white with long fur and blue eyes.
Wisteriapaw: Gray cat with short fur and yellow eyes.
Emberpaw: Calico cat, with orange, black and white colours. Her eyes are shiny brown with beautifull glow.
Yellowpaw: White and yellow striped small cat, with glowing blue eyes.

(Yellowpaw is the smallest, Goosefeather the biggest).

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 13:33

I will tell you their names from left to right in the photo :)
1.Silentstrike (Male)
2.Gustpuddle (Female)
3.Blazeflight (Missing large portion of tail, ripped/torn ear, Female)
4.Willowwhisker (Scars up and down her pelt, two large scars going straight down her belly, Female)
5.Maplecloud (Torn ear, Female)

Heights:
Gustpuddle  (Shortest
Blazeflight
Willowwhisker
Maplecloud
Silentstrike (Tallest)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/58/64/65/screen12.png

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by Maple on Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 16:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 20:46

1. Sagekit (Smallest): grey and white patched, short hair. Serious, but sweet.
2. Slatekit: mostly grey, white muzzle and throat and tail tip, light green eyes, short hair. Serious.
3. Weaselkit: brown tabby, medium length hair green-brown eyes. Super goofy and happy looking.
4. Rippedsky: black and white, bright blue eyes, short hair. Serious, but happy looking. A few light scars across his face.
5. Flamestrike (Tallest): Flame orange, green eyes, very tall, scar on his ear, short hair. Serious and quiet.

Pictures are all in my character pages.

*if you would rather take someone else's bc you're already doing one for me, it's fine!

Signature Request (CLOSED!) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 21:18

Mind if I reserve a spot? I'm on mobile right now, can't link and such. I'll edit this post once I can get to a computer.
Names: Tawnystorm, Pinefrost, Sparkflower, Mossfoot, Aspentail, Pale
all the pictures are here
except for Pinefrost, who is here
I'd like them all drawn as adults, if that's alright.
From shortest to tallest: Mossfoot, Sparkflower, Aspentail, Pale, Tawnystorm, Pinefrost
Tawnystorm has a few long scars across her back and is pretty muscular, as is Pine, but that's about it for special features. Oh, and Pale's an elder, if that impacts anything.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Signature Request (CLOSED!) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Sombra on Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 21:16; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptyMon 20 Mar 2017 - 8:50

I'm just gonna go ahead and put down my request here, even if you won't get to it for a while! cx Also, don't worry about how long it takes you.

Shadewillow; A massive, rather fluffy dark grey-brown tom with black stripes across his back, chest, and he has black paws and black splashes around his eyes. He has nicked left ear and honey colored eyes. (He is the tallest.)

Addergaze; An almost as large, muscular, super fluffy brown tabby she-cat with red patches along her entire body, as well as a white chest, belly, and paws. She has a thin scar around her cheek and amber eyes. (She is the second tallest.)

Brindlewhisker; A thin, wiry very pale grey she-cat with brown marks along her legs that fade to dark brown on her paws. She has three scars across the left side of her face- one across the side of her muzzle, one across her eye, and one on the bottom of her eyelid. She has pale blue eyes. (She is the third tallest; but very skinny.)
here's a photo cause her design is difficult:

Poppyfall; A fluffy, stocky white she-cat stained with soft reds and browns, but her chest, muzzle, belly, and paws remain white. She has a super fluffy tail. She has large pale green eyes. (She is fourth tallest; almost the smallest.)

Splashface; A small, skinny calico she-cat who has large patches of oranges and blacks- she has a small, sleek form and large amber eyes.
(She is the smallest.)

You can find further references for my characters here!

Signature Request (CLOSED!) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity

Last edited by Seer on Tue 4 Apr 2017 - 15:37; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptyMon 20 Mar 2017 - 9:52

Ashstar: A tall, fluffy gray she-cat. Her eyes are spring green. Her tail is long and fluffy. Her body is wiry and thin despite her fluff. Her muzzle is short. She has a scar on her shoulder. She is the tallest cat.

Honeydrop: A slim golden she-cat dappled with darker gold. She has a long scar across her throat. Her tail is thin and long. Her muzzle is long and graceful. Her eyes are a warm, bright amber color. She is the third tallest cat.

Shellwater: A stocky, short orange-and-black calico she-cat. She has a furry stub for a tail. Her eyes are almond shaped and dark orange. She is covered in scars and has an especially deep one on her muzzle. Her muzzle is short. She is fourth tallest, almost as tall as Honeydrop.

Quailfeather: A tall, muscular light gray she-cat speckled with darker gray. Her front left paw and tail tip are white. Her tail is long and thin. Her muzzle is long. Her eyes are a light, frosty blue. She is second tallest.

Snowblossom: A short, extremely fluffy white she-cat. Her eyes are dark green. Her tail is short, but fluffy. She is very small because she is only an apprentice, but you can draw her warrior-size if you don't mind. She is stocky and short. Her muzzle is short. She is the smallest cat.

If you don't mind, I'd like them in this order: Honeydrop, Quailfeather, Ashstar, Shellwater, Snowpaw. If you want pictures they're in my character pages  Don't worry about how long it takes; I understand these take time :D Thank you so much!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Thu 30 Mar 2017 - 18:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptyMon 20 Mar 2017 - 11:37

Pansyface: A dark gray and white patched she-cat with a solid white chest and paws.  Medium height, lithe and slender.  Sassy but Kind.  (You already did her reference, it's her linked picture ;D )

Leopardpaw (claw): A pale golden spotted tabby tom with darker golden-brown markings.  Large, muscular cat with long legs. He has black ear tips, and greenish-hazel eyes.  Solitary and serious, but has a loving heart. His left ear is torn down the middle in a V shape.

Finchpaw (stream): A long-furred, fluffy silver and white tabby she-cat with black markings.  Small, short in stature, with poofy fur.  She has a fluffy tail, a thick 'mane' of fur around her neck, tufted ears, and bright golden eyes.  Sweet, extremely kind, but quite shy.  

Ryepaw (heart): A medium-furred golden-ginger tabby tom with a white patch of fur on his throat and chest, and white front toes.  Strong, but lithe.  He has long, feathery whiskers, and unique eyes; vivid icy blueish-green with a few flecks of amber, that almost appear white at times.  A jokester, and a flirt but he has a kind, pure heart.

Laurelkit (song): A short-furred, sleek white she-cat with black ticking on her back, tail, ears, and head.  Average height, with a lithe, strong body built for running.  She has an apple-shaped head, a small muzzle and nose, large ears, and rounded yellowish-green eyes.  Focused, ambitious, and self-centered.  

Height:
Leopardpaw (Tallest)
Ryepaw
Pansyface
Laurelkit
Finchpaw (Smallest)

If it's not too much to ask, could they all be drawn as adults?  I like to have these pictures last as long as possible :) (The height list represents their heights fully grown)

Last edited by RainyHeart on Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 14:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 15:04

Okay. Finally I can really start with this request and sorry for the delay. This is the list of the drawings I have to do:
1.-Sunlitcastiel (Will be finished this week)
2.-Overlord (Probably this week)
3.-Maple
4.-Ripped
5.-(Sombra*)
6.-Seer
7.-Ash
8.-RainyHeart

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 17:26

Signature Request (CLOSED!) Sunlit12
Ready! If something is wrong, please tell me soon so I can change it.

2.-Overlord (Probably this week)
3.-Maple
4.-Ripped
5.-(Sombra*)
6.-Seer
7.-Ash
8.-RainyHeart

Edit: I fixed the color of the eyes. Sorry

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 9:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 17:45

It's great! And I don't mean to make you change it, so you don't have too, but Littlebrook's eyes are supposed to be blue. I love it so much though! Thanks!

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 18:40

Oh. I'm sorry. I will pm you the rigth picture tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 19:01

It's totally fine. If it's a bunch of work to fix it then don't worry about it, but if not thanks again!

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 19:02

Can I request? I just put this up just in case:

Twistedtail: Siamese-tabby mix. Her leg markings go all the way up to her back, getting lighter and lighter as it goes. Her tail markings also span the whole tail but stay the same color of black. She has fairly faint classic tabby markings. She also has a series of claw marks across her back (not shown in the picture) and a long scar on her right on a very light gray pelt. Her body features are sharp, if you know what I mean, sort of ragged fur and defined joints. She has leaf-green eyes and a twisted tail, hence the name.
Signature Request (CLOSED!) Semire13*the stripes in this picture are incorrect. Just search online classic tabby and they are that pattern

Squirrelsong: Ginger tabby. She has classic tabby stripes that in some places look like squares or rosettes. Her fur is very thick and bouncy, and it is hard to see anything under all that mass. Her right ear is missing and there is just a ragged tear where it is. She also has a long, wraparound scar on her neck and various small scars on her neck-face area. She has large yellow eyes.
Signature Request (CLOSED!) Squirr10

Storm: Dark gray Scottish Fold. He has a plainer body, just plain dark grey and folded ears. He has a large scar that is partially visible on the left side of his face. His eyes are yellow and narrow and his fur fans out into a circular shape around his cheeks. Despite being the age of a young warrior, he is small and appears around apprentice age.
Signature Request (CLOSED!) Falcon10

Swankit: Pure white cat. She has short fur and elegant features. (By the way, even though she is a kit can you draw her older?) she has yellow eyes and three long scars (they were caused by a badger so make them look really severe) across her face. I don't have a pic right now because I am on mobile, but I will get one as soon as I can.

Jazz: Large, bushy brown tabby. Her tail is a mass of fur, and her under fur is very large too. She has a mangled, deformed left ear and the surrounding area is quite unappealing too. Her markings are silimair to Squirrel's, but brown and with a few lighter, thinner stripes under them. I don't have a picture for her, but if you need more details just ask me.

Sizes from largest to smallest: Jazz, Twistedtail, Squirrelsong, Storm, and Swankit

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Signature Request (CLOSED!) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Fri 31 Mar 2017 - 15:24; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request (CLOSED!)   Signature Request (CLOSED!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Request (CLOSED!)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next