Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crowkit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

Crowkit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 29 Aug 2010 - 16:55

OOC: I'll have yours seperate, seeing as you dun go on alot. XD I'm having a hard time coming up with entrances.

Goldenfeather walked towards the nursery with a mouse in her jaws. She went inside and dropped the mouse next to Crowkit's nest. "Hi! You awake?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 21:28

OOC: Okay

"I am now..." Crowkit said. "Is it time to eat?" She had been having a particulary good dream about running through the forest. She stood up in her nest and stretched her legs.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 6:05

OOC: :oops: Sorry, I've been busy lately. xD I'll just go as Goldenfeather for the rest of this topic. =P

IC: Goldenfeather smiled. "Yeah, and it's also time for your apprentice ceremony. You ready?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 13:30

"Really!?" Crowkit asked. She was so excited she felt like her fur was going to fall out.

OOC: Thats fine :) i just wanted the ceremony to be continued..
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 17:20

"Yeah! Come on out to Highrock." Goldenfeather backed out of the den and motioned for Crowkit to follow.

OOC: PM me who you might want to be your mentor. =3 It'll help..

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 19:45

"Yay!" Crowkit mewed. She leaped out of her bed and ran out of the den and to the highrock. She licked down some of her fur, then sat down.

Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 13:01

Goldenfeather leaped to the top of the large rock in the center of camp. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath Highrock for a Clan meeting! We gather here to make this kit an apprentice. Step forward." She motioned for Crowkit to come up.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 16:47

Crowkit stepped forward, giddy with excitement. She couldn't stand still. She wondered what her first day as an apprentice would be like.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 15:15

"From this moment on, until this kit has earned her warrior name, she will be known as Crowpaw. Darkshadow, you shall mentor her. I hope you will pass on all your wisdom to this young apprentice." Goldenfeather meowed.

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 20:20

Darkshadow smiled at Goldenfeather and walked up to touch noses with her new apprentice. "Thank you, Goldenfeather. I'll do my best so that this new apprentice may be succesful in life and grow up to be a great warrior." She promised.

Crowkit's apprentice ceremony Chisweethomeicon_19Crowkit's apprentice ceremony Chisweethomeicon_22Crowkit's apprentice ceremony Chisweethomeicon_17Crowkit's apprentice ceremony Chisweethomeicon_14Crowkit's apprentice ceremony Chisweethomeicon_20Crowkit's apprentice ceremony Chisweethomeicon_24Crowkit's apprentice ceremony Chisweethomeicon_1-1Crowkit's apprentice ceremony Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 20:59

Crowkit leaned up eagerly to touch noses with Darkshadow. She wondered what they would do first. Hunt? Train for battle? Patrol? So she asked, " What are we doing first, Darkshadow?" Crowkit was so excited. She wouldn't be sleeping in the nursery tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's apprentice ceremony   Crowkit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowkit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1