Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crowkits first time out of the nursery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  Empty
PostSubject: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 9:39

Crowkit had just woken up. She had opened. Her eyes!!!
She wanted to explore because now, she could see where she was
going. She wandered out into the camp . It was all so overwhelming! There was this huge rock and a bunch of
dens. She didn't know were to explore first.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 10:32

Leopardheart padded by and noticed a small kit. "Oh, woah! Stay in the nursery!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 12:30

"But I can see and I want to explore my territory!" Crowkit mewed. She had had enough of the crowded nursery.
"Whats that?" She asked, motioning to the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 14:33

"that's the fresh food pile." said moosepaw "I still remember when I used to sleep here but now I'm an apprentice and soon you will too."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 19:21

"Really!?" Crowkit mewed loudly. "Im going to be an apprentice soon???"
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 19:28

"yep once your 6 moons old" he said "I promise I will be there but for now your job is to stay in the nursury"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 21:43

"But there are other kits utside the nursery!" Crowkit mewed
angrily. " Its unfair that I'm not aloud outside. And those big cats
over even went outside the camp!" She wanted to be outside
with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 6:52

"well they are breaking a rule and I think leoparedhearth is taking care of that." he said"don't tell anyone on what I'm gonna show you okay you have to promise me" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 10:03

"What?" Crowkit asked eagerly, wanting to see something
more interesting than the outside of the nursery.

OCC: I think kits are allowed in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 10:56

"follow me" he said then padded in the nursery. He went on the left in the end of the nursery "come on" he said

ooc:sure unless they are old enough
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 19:29

"Okay..." Crowkit huffed. She padded into the nursery. She yawned. "I was getting tired anyways" Crowkit mewed, acting
like it was her idea to go back to the nursery. She crawled into her nest and closed her eyes, drifting asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 5:53

"maybe I show you when your a little older"he said and padded away from the nursery
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010 - 9:03

"Yah" She huffed. "Probably when I'm
an apprentice"
Back to top Go down
*Bluekit

*Bluekit

Clan/Rank : StarClan warriror/ ShadowClan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 7:50

Tallpaw padded into the nursery. "Yup when your an apprentice you can do more things like border patrol, battle practice and other cool things!" But right now your a kit so close you tired eyes and dream happy dreams." She walked up to Crowkit and tucked her in her nest and wisperd in her ear. "Dream of being an apprentice dear kit and never give up." She walked tward Moosepaw and also wisperd something. "This kit is fighsty, mabey when your a warrior and she is an apprentice you can be her mentor." Tallpaw walked out of the nursey and tward the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomheart.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowkits first time out of the nursery    Crowkits first time out of  the nursery  Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowkits first time out of the nursery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: