Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apology for sudden absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Apology for sudden absence Empty
PostApology for sudden absence

I really should have made this sooner...

I'm sure a lot of you guys have noticed that I have gone missing the last...Week or so and I am sorry for that. A lot of stuff has happen in my life lately that my will to post has gone down the drain. Most noticeably being the news that I received yesterday that my cousin had died suddenly in his sleep the night prior. While I was never very close with that cousin, he being a good six years older then me, its still shocking grim news...And as somebody who always fear the worst happening in any given situation, it has put me a bit on edge.

I am very sorry for those who are waiting for me to post and I will try to get caught up in posting soon...But for now I am afraid I won't be on much. If you need to get in touch with me, at the current moment PMing me is the best way to do so as I will be trying to check my email and thus I will see the notification that I have received one.

I am really sorry for this sudden absence.

~Badger

Apology for sudden absence ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Apology for sudden absence :: Comments

Darkstripe
Re: Apology for sudden absence
Post Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 5:07 by Darkstripe
Don't worry, Badger, everybody needs to be offline sometimes, Welcome Back too !
Boulder
Post Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 5:58 by Boulder
Yeah, I notice this Badger, because with my first cat as your apprentice, you posted many times per day. But donĀ“t worry. Everyone needs their time.
Anonymous
Post Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 6:03 by Guest
Sorry to hear Badge :(
Maple
Post Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 13:56 by Maple
Aww, we will all be here for you, so dont worry! Real life is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important than an online cat RP site... trust me. Anyway, we wish you to feel better!
Honey Badger
Post Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 14:09 by Honey Badger
The funeral for my cousin was today. It was...Hard. I never knew him all that well due to our age differences but its still shocking to think that he is just...Gone now. He was a father as well...

Hopefully now I can start to be a bit more active now that this is over with. Things may be a bit splotchy for a little bit but as I start to get back into the swing of posting, things should pick up. I'll try to be the beacon of love as I normally am~
Post  by Sponsored content

Apology for sudden absence

Page 1 of 1