Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled commandingly.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Hawkkit, who had been playing with her mother in the nursery, gasped with excitement and bolted out  from under the gorse wall, scrambling across the sandy hollow as quickly as possible. When she skidded to a halt she looked back, hopping excitedly as her mother padded up behind her. She was just about 6 moons old and her mother had been saying that her ceremony would be soon for almost a moon.

As Goldenbreeze caught up to her daughter and sat beside the hopping kit she chuckled. "Mamma do you know what's going on?" As the golden-brown tabby queen answered she placed a paw on Hawkkit's butt and pushed her into a sitting position. "I don't know. Calm down and maybe you'll find out."

Hawkkit looked up, her gaze going from her mother to Ashstar and then back. After repeating this action a few times Hawkkit's eyes crossed and she tripped over her own paws, crashing into her father who had come up next to her.

Giggling as her father put her back upright Hawkkit looked back up at Ashstar excitedly.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 2:27 am

Ashstar nodded approvingly at the young kit. "Hawkkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Hawkpaw. Your mentor will be Jayfall. I hope she will pass down all she knows on to you."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 3:00 am

Jayfall purred as she rose up, flicking her stubby tail in delight. She padded gently and touched noses with the young apprentice, blinking her turqouise eyes warmly at her. ""Tomorrow we'll go looking around in the territory. And you'll get to see Beetlepaw a lot. He is such a lazy furball." she teased , giving a nod of gratitude up at the leader.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:30 am

Quietkit

deep blue eyes fluttered open when Ashstar called from the Tallrock.Her ears flicked forward in time to hear, just barely the name of her friend Hawkkit called. The young pale she-cat leaped from ehr nest and dashed out of the nursery. She knew this day had been getting close, and that she still had a couple of moons to wait, but part of her surged with jealousy at seeing Hakkit become Hawkpaw. She wants to be up there with her friend, becoming an apprentice with her. She narrowed her eyes and lashed her tail grumpily for a moment before excitement for her friend overcame her. She lifted her voice and called Hawkpaw's name. "Hawkpaw Hawkpaw, Hawkpaw!" She raced forward and touched her nose to her friends shoulder. "Congratulations! I'll miss seeing you in the nursery though. Promise you'll still vist until I become an apprentice?" She asked a little whine entering her voice.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Hawkkit eyes brightened more as Ashstar called her name and she stood quickly when she named her mentor.

The ceremony over, Hawkkit gave her mother a moment to congratulate her, before bolting off to find Jayfall. Once she had touched noses with her new mentor she giggled at her comment about Beetlepaw. "A walk around the territory sounds really fun!" Hawkkit went to ask a question but was distracted when Quietkit raced over. Letting out a purr of joy when her friend touched noses with her shoulder Hawkkit gave Quietkit a teasing lick on the forehead. "Thanks! And don't worry! Of course I'll make sure to come see you, your my best friend!"

Hawkkit paused and looked at Jayfall. "I- I will be able to go see her right?"

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Jayfall blinked in amusement. "Of course, and sooner or later, she will come to you. I'll make sure that when she becomes and apprentice, I'll talk to her mentor to let you two practice together." she reasured Hawkpaw.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 9:15 am

"Yay!" Hawkpaw giggled and turned back to Quietkit. "Wanna play tag? Maybe we can get some of the other kits and apprentices to play too!" Hawkpaw paused and glanced back at Jayfall to make sure she was allowed as if Jayfall was in control of every second of her life now which, Hawkpaw assumed, she was.

OOC: I think maybe we could throw up that topic seperately if Quietkit and Jayfall say yes to the tag. Also, did you want to rp that exploration of the territory Cool Cat?

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1