Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 14:55

Hollypaw's eyes widened as he spoke. Parents? He knows about them... He must know my mother! Hope rose up inside of her at these thoughts. Finally she would know who her mother was, that is if he knew. "You know who I am? A ShadowClan cat like you knows who I am and you know about my parents... I bet you know more about my mother than me. No one tells me anything, but somehow some ShadowClan apprentice knows who I am and about my parents. It's not fair!" she yowled angrily her tail lashing back and forth.

Hollypaw began to pace back and forth, digging her claws into the ground and tearing out chuncks of earth. It wasn't fair, not at all. How come some nobody apprentice knew more about her family than she did? It shouldn't work like that. Hollypaw stopped where she was and sat down, curling her tail tightly around her paws. She wanted to know the truth.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 13:04

Lynxpaw opened his mouth to object, he'd only hear whispers here and there and didn't know how many were true, but was stunned into silence by her frustrated yowl. Gritting his teeth, he attempted to pad over to her but could only sit back Dow as pain ricocheted up his spine.
"No! You've got it all wrong! I don't know anything for sure, I just hear cats muttering about it but I don't know how much is true. I might give you wrong information or something" Only then did he notice that he was still in Skyclan territory, and only then did it sink in that he'd be in serious trouble when he got back to camp. Shakily padding back over to the border, panic filled his chest and he blurted out
"Just don't tell cats that this happened! Please?"

All he wanted was to be the best warrior he could, but if he was banished from the clan he'd never achieve it

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 15:32

Hollypaw jumped to her paws, she didn't want him to go. She was so much closer to finding out who her mother was, she couldn't let him leave, not now. Hollypaw bounded towards Lynxpaw, her eyes pleading for him to stay. "Don't go, Lynxpaw, please. I won't tell, I promise and I keep my promises, you know that. " she meowed quietly stepping up beside him. " Tell me anything, it's better than nothing."

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 5:09

Lynxpaw looked over at her, trying to ignore the pain shooting through him with every movement. She'd done this to him, he should just let her continue and never know who her mother is, what she's like. But at the same time, he didn't want to get in trouble, and if he didn't tell her then he was certain that everyone would find out what happened here. He'd kept over the border first, he'd be the one to get punished.
"I don't know for certain, but I think your mother's Hazeflight. You don't really look like her all that much but it's what I've heard and your fierce enough to be her daughter. She's a strong warrior, and she also scares the mouse dung outta me. Now if you don't mind I'd quite like to get back to camp, because in case you'd forgotten I'm a little injured." He went to turn away once more, but then realised that maybe he could use this to his advantage
"If you want to know more, I'll meet you here next new moon. But only if nobody finds out about this. Understand?" He knew she'd promised to keep her mouth shut, but in his mind promises didn't amount to much "So I'll see you then alright?"

Ooc: Again, sorry,only just saw this because I've had to use mobile for the past week or so

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 14:24

Hollypaw listened intently as Lynxpaw spoke, her heart beat rising with hope. Only to fall. ShadowClan. She was part ShadowClan. Her father had lied to her and her brother, whom would never know the truth, the truth slightly revolted her. Yet at the same time excited her. she finally knew who her mother was.

It upset the bengal she-cat when Lynxpaw said he had to leave. The tom wasn't all that bad and to be fair he was better than most of the other apprentices in SkyClan. Her paws followed him to the border where she waved goodbye with her tail. "I'll be here, don't worry."

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 18:05

Lynxpaw disappeared into the undergrowth, pain stinging him with every movement but barely noticed, his mind was elsewhere. She'd seemed nice enough, a whole lot better than a lot of others in Shadowclan anyway. A lot of them were bitter and cruel, or cold and distant, but she was definitely different.

It was then he decided that he could trust her, that he'd pass this off as a racoon attack, and that he'd ensure he'd be there to meet her, for unknown reasons he was determined to meet her again.

-------- TOPIC END (I guess?) -----------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: