Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] Empty
PostSubject: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 8:17

It was only his second time out, and Lynxpaw wasn't expecting any trouble. He was just doing a simple border patrol, also hoping to catch a mouse or two whilst he was out. Still, things didn't always go as planned.

He reached the Skyclan border, lifting his tabby head to scent the air as he had done at all the others. But this one was different, the scent here was stronger. Recent patrol? No, it wasn't just new, it was still here, it was present here and now. Frowning, he unsheathed his claws despite knowing that there'd be no reason for a fight, he was on his half of the border and they were on there's, so no issue right? Taking a step forward, stopping right behind the scent markers, he meowed
"Hello?! Who's there? Show yourself!" If they didn't do as he said, he'd know why, because they'd be trying to sneak over. Gritting his teeth, he scanned the forest opposite.

He'd never held a particular dislike for the other clans, and didn't feel a particularly strong pull of loyalty to his own, but that didn't mean he was ready to just elt other cats wander into their territory. After all, he knew the code.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 23:51

Hollypaw meandered her way along the border, tail waving proudly in the air. She knew this territory better than any pther apprentice and she knew her warrior ceramony would be soon. Hollypaw practcally ruled the others, they all looked up to her and her fiery nature kept them all in toe.

Hollypaw pranced around near Highpine her bengal pelt bristling ever so slightly as she edged nearer the ShadowClan border. It was weird, she felt something strange towards the marsh lands. Her brain nagged her to take a closer look, but everytime she'd convince herself not to. This time it felt differently, like today would be the day she climbed the pine tree and saw what it was like for real.

The sound of a voice snapped Hollypaw back to reality and she knew she was too late to climb ot today. Icy eyes just like her mother's darted to a ShadowClan apprentice, who seemed to be alone. Head held high, the bengal bounded up to the tom, her eyes cold.

"I'm here mousebrain. Now move along, I'm doing nothing wrong by staying on my side of the border. I hope you aren't going to be like that rag tag apprentice from the last gathering who attacked one of our warriors." drawled Hollypaw her eyes tracing over the tom.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 9:37

Lynxpaw's eyes flashed with fury, she was comparing him to Wolf fang and that alone made anger flare in his chest. He was nothing like her, she just caused disruption to everyone whereas he was important, a gift to the clan. Or he told himself that anyway.

Baring his teeth, tail twitching slightly, he asked
"Are you saying I'm like her? She's nothing like me, she just causes trouble to others! She's violent and out of control, I'm nothing like that!" He fur stood slightly on end but he tried to keep calm "But maybe you'd be able to see that if you weren't so arrogant yourself!" and of course the whole 'keeping calm' side of things didn't go so well. "So stop acting like you're better than everyone else! You aren't, you're just a messy ball of fur that has as much worth as fox-dung, that's it. You're no better than the rest of us!"

Lynxfang knew he should just move along, that the she-cat wasn't doing any harm by sitting on her own side of the border, but the fact that she thought she could insult him like that then walk away unharmed got under his fur

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:47

"Aww, looks like someones annoted that I spoke the truth. Being lyed to ain't going to grt you anywhere in life." Hollypaw meowed her whiskers twitching. This apprentice was certianly more spirited than the onse in her clan. Hollypaw smiled, maybe she should tease him more, it'd be funny to see how he reacted. "Listen, mousebrain. I don't know who you're and you don't know me, so don't go assuming I'm arrogant; and I won't assume you're like who ever that rogue is. Besides, I don't need some ShadowClan frog faced kittypet telling me who I am. " she hissed cooly.

The bengal she-cat allowed her claws to slither out, making herself look more intimaditing. Magpieclaw and her father had taught her that sometimes, image was all you need to win a fight. "Now move along or you won't have a pelt to keep that scrawny body of yours warm." spat Hollypaw.

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 9:55

Lynxpaw dug his claws into the dirt, anger filling him. So she thought he could threaten him? He'd show her that a pathetic little squirrel like herself shouldn't pick a fight with him.
"Not if I take yours off first" he hissed around gritted teeth before launching himself at the other, completely forgetting the scent markers and the fact that he was now on Skyclan territory.

All he wanted was to show this piece of mouse dung where she belonged, and didn't care if he had to break the code to prove to her that he was double her worth as not only an apprentice but as a cat in general. He'd prove to her that maybe she should show a little respect to her superiors. He pushed her to the ground not caring that he felt grass beneath his paws instead of the comforting brittle of pine needles. Anger flared in his eyes and rage boiled in his chest, he'd make her learn her lesson.

OOC: Are we using the battle system? If not then ignore everything below
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynxpaw used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina

Lynxpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Hollypaw:
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 2:52

Hollypaw howled in rage as the tom tackled her to the ground. The she-cat flailed her paws swiping at the tom's face drawing blood. With a hiss, the bengal she-cat slithered out from underneath his grip. Hollypaw's ivy blue eyes flashed with anger and her ears fell flat against her head. "How dare you! My father shall hear about this! You need some serious anger management, but of course, who really cares in ShadowClan. You're all a pile of mousebrained aprentices kept in line by an insane leader and his power hungry deputy. A SkyClan apprentice, like me, would never do that. We know are places and that, is why we are rather honestly the most flourishing clan. You know it's true." Hollypaw spat her tail lashing around her.

Hollypaw snarled at the tom as she cirlcled him. There was no way she was going to let him escape unscathed. Without much warning the apprentice stopped and lunged at Lynxpaw, leaping onto his back. Hollypaw dug in her long needle sharp claws, for the better grip, tearing out chunks of his fur. "I wasn't lying when I said I'd tear out your pelt! It's such a shame, it was rather nice. I guess it'd make a nice lining for my nest." she hissed as her claws dug deeper.

Hollypaw used Leap and Hold on Lynxpaw costing 10 stamina and dealing 6 damage.
Hollypaw
14/20
70/80
Lynxpaw
14/20
70/80

Lynxpaw is stunned for one turn

Last edited by Midnee on Wed 8 Mar 2017 - 2:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 2:52

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] Mistpe10
Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 10:39

Lynxpaw yowled in pain, too stunned to react any other way. He'd thought she'd run, leave, go climb a tree and stay up there until the sun dipped below the trees. He never thought she'd fight back. Doing his best not to cry out again, gritting his teeth and trying to ignore the burning pain he felt in his back as her claws dug through his pelt, he tried to get his thoughts in order. Would he really have to go all out on this cat?

Another sharp pain brought him back to his senses as she dug her claws deeper, he felt a small trickle of blood drip down his side and spatter on the ground under him, drying in his fur. He wouldn't let her get away with it

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 1:18

Hollypaw smirked as she felt Lynxpaw writher under her paws. "Think I was lying did you? How stupid can you get?!" she hissed digging her claws in a little deeper. Hollypaw sighed and retracted her claws before leaping off his back and gracefully landing in front of him. "You gonna beg for mercy or actually try to fight, but in the end we both know I'll win." she hissed her claws unsheathing and digging into the soil below.

The Bengal She-cat sighed again shaking her head in annoyance. "" You're taking too long so I chose for you!" yowled Hollypaw as she charged at the tom. Her paws thumped against the ground as she sped towards him and her eyes glowed with determination.

Hollypaw used run and tackle on Lynxpaw dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Hollypaw
14/20
60/80
Lynxpaw
8/20
70/80

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 22:17

Hump)

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 15:11

OOC: I'm so sorry! I didn't see your reply!

IC:
Lynxpaw hissed loudly, skidding along the floor and yelling
"Or maybe I didn't want to hurt you, but now you've just asked for it. Your pelt will decorate my den nicely" He thrashed his tail angrily, rage boiling up in every part of him. Who did she think she was? He'd teach her a lesson.

Running at her, he bowled into her and sent them both skidding across the grass as he pinned her to the floor. He swiped at her, feeling his claws leave deep gashes in her skin. At this point, he had no idea what side of the border they were on. He just knew that he wanted to show this she-cat what Shadowclan could do.
----------------------------------------------------
Lynxpaw used Leap-And-Hold on Hollypaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Lynxpaw:
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

Hollypaw:
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 23:21

Hollypaw hissed in annoyance, she was getting bored with Lynxpaw. The Bengal She-cat wanted to end it right here and right now. Glancing around, Hollypaw quickly decided what to do.

In a flash she darted up a tree. Carefully she padded along a branch of the tree, her blue eyes focused on Lynxpaw. Smirking, she let herself fall, her paws outstretched.

Hollypaw smashed on top of Lynxpaw, her claws digging into his back, for balance. "I don't think my pelt will be decorating your den anytime soon!" she hissed as she kept the tom pinned to the floor.

Hollypaw used Sky Drop on Lynxpaw dealing 7 damage and costing 15 stamina

Hollypaw
8/20Hp
45/80Sp

Lynxpaw
1/20Hp
70/80Sp

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 13:57

Lymxpaw yowled in pain, feeling weariness cloud his vision and pain smother his senses with desperation. Forcing himself to stay focused, stumbling and his movements slow, he replied
"It will if I can help it".

But even as he replied, and attempted to throw her off, pain ran up through every limb and inch of torn dkin, and as much as he hated to admit it, he knew that in that second he was beaten.

Ooc: Shortness, sorry ;;

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 22:55

Hollypaw leaped off of Lynxpaw, her blue eyes raking over his beaten form. The bengal She-cat straightened herself up and gave her ruffled and bleeding chest a couple of swift licks. Hollypaw smiled slightly as she looked at the tom. "What's your name? I'll need to remember it so everyone knows how I beat you." she meowed her voice now teasing. The tom knew she had won and that fighting was pointless.

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 11:11

Lynxpaw stood, wincing and struggling to balance. Piercing green eyes glared at her, despite the obvious defeat painted on the rest of his features
"Lynxpaw" he spat, gingerly cleaning a wound on his shoulder that was dripping blood down his leg. "Dont bother telling me who you are. I know your name, I've hear warriors muttering things about you and your parents. You're Hollypaw" there was controlled anger behind his words, ashamed that he'd allowed himself to be beaten

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]   Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee] Empty

Back to top Go down

Holly Leaves Will Hurt a Lynx [Closed for Midnee]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: