Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Heavy Burden [Open]

Go down 
+6
Dimmeh
Clover
Knight
Maple
Brightfeather
Honey Badger
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

A Heavy Burden [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heavy Burden [Open]   A Heavy Burden [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 23:08

Goosepaw listened carefully. There were several Clan cats missing. Who was this rogue which attacked so many cats?She figured out that even ordinary patrols with too few members are now dangered. If rogue won´t be killed very soon, something horrible could follow. After the another WindClan cat arrival, Goosepaw was even more shocked. There were already two WindClan cats in their camp. How would Darkstar reacted?

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Heavy Burden [Open]   A Heavy Burden [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 21:31

OOC: Cloudpaw is next to him not over him

IC: Cloudpaw anxiously watched her friend as he called to his mom weakly. Claws gripped her heart and her eyes hardened. There had to be something she could do to stop this. Maybe Ambernose knew how to put an end to this.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A Heavy Burden [Open]   A Heavy Burden [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 23:34

Sparkpaw gave Blacktwig a grateful nod as a she frantically scanned the body. So limp, so....lifeless, but with the kind of horrible raggedness that showed he was still alive, hanging on by a thread, in more agony that she could ever imagine. Could he be saved?

She had to try.

"I'll do what I can to save him," she meowed, addressing the crowd. "I-I can't make any guarantees, but I'll try my best." She took the cobwebs and glanced up again, her eyes darting back and forth with a kind of of intensity she only possessed when under pressure. When somebody's life is in my hands. "I can't do much here, everything that could possibly help is back at the medicine cat's den. Quickly, someone help be bring him over there!"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Heavy Burden [Open] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heavy Burden [Open]   A Heavy Burden [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heavy Burden [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2