Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) Empty
PostSubject: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 1:54 am

Lichenfang laid in the quiet and yet lonely Elders Den(I'm assuming Darkflight returned to being a warrior) . She lifted her head quietly her moss green eyes taking in her surroundings. She had only just moved to the elders den not even two days ago and already she wished fate had been different for her. She was still so young or at least that's what she had felt like before the incident the put her in the elders den. She would have flattened her ears if there was anything left of them but there wasn't. Using her front legs she pulled herself to her paws wanting to get out of the dreary den. Heaving herself up her hind legs gave the familiar dull shot of pain through her tattered legs. Scars or forming scars had begun to really show letting her see the scars that covered every inch of her hind legs. She had looked away from them feeling them wanting to give out she managed a few painful steps as she now was forced to lay half in the elders den and half out. She laid her head down debating on just staying exactly where she was. Sadness clouding the elder's eyes for a moment.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 1:57 pm

(OOC: Not sure if Lichenfang's fight caused her to go deaf or not, so I'm going to assume her hearing's still fine, if not a little muffled. I'll change it if that isn't the case.)

Soft padding of paws against the soft powdered snow grew louder as Heatherpetal approached, the sparrow she had caught with Dappledpaw earlier dangling from her jaws. She had heard of what happened to her adopted mother -- the cat who was more a mother to her than Buttercup could ever hope to be -- and she wanted to catch her something tasty to eat before approaching her. She could only imagine what she was feeling right now, and it tore her up just as much as it tore up Leopardclaw. Lichenfang was one of the last cats who deserved such a tragic fate after all she had done to serve her Clan.

She placed the sparrow gently in Lichenfang's reach in front of her and nestled down next to her, blinking sadly at her as she gingerly licked her cheek. She didn't know exactly what she could say that wouldn't either be fruitless comfort or lies that she would recover from this, and she figured Lichenfang wouldn't want to hear either of them, so she figured just her presence and support would be enough for her.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 2:15 pm

The fight caused her hearing to be damaged she isn't deaf but she can't hear quiet things or anything up close if whispered but if spoken loudly to she can hear that or if up close next to her she can hear if you speak up a little bit louder then a regular voice)

Lichenfang lifted her gaze as she saw movement in front of her. She couldn't hear anyone approaching but the elder had learned to watch those around her. Certain movements showed they were wanting to talk to her or come over to her. Though she hadn't been paying attention when her adopted daughter Heatherpetal came over and brought her something to eat. She looked at the sparrow and gave her adopted daughter a smile at least she tried to"thank you Heatherpetal"she mewed looking to her."so...how was the hunting?"She mewed curious. If it was one thing the dilute calico she cat would miss was grunting especially with her mate Leopardclaw.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 2:52 pm

Heatherpetal took notice to the slightly louder meowing than normal, and she knew instantly her hearing had been compromised. She spoke up for her adopted mother to hear. "It's still difficult to hunt with scarce prey and hungry predators lurking around every corner, but at least I'm not as horrible at hunting as I was as an apprentice anymore. Sunpaw and Dappledpaw, my two apprentices, are shaping into excellent hunters. I'm so proud of them both."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Lichenfang listened as she spoke about how prey was still scarce and predators still lurked. She expected as much and nodded. As she listened she lowered her heard picking the feather off the sparrow that was given to her. Once she pulled enough off she took a small bite. She swallowed it then said"Well that is good to hear I'm sure they will make great warriors"She mewed

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 3:24 pm

"I sure do hope so," Heatherpetal replied, looking down at her own paws. "I mean... I'm in charge of shaping them both into being the best warriors they can be, but honestly... I'm not sure if I'm up to the task. I mean, it's a great honor that Blizzardstar would even consider letting a cat who isn't even Clan born train two cats who are, but what if I can't do it? What if I fail them? What if I fail ThunderClan?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Lichenfang blinked and looked to her adopted daughter"Heatherpetal you don't have to be clan born to be a great warrior or train great apprentices into warriors I myself wasn't clan born and even my mate Leopardclaw wasn't clan born and he's deputy. Have faith sweetheart you will turn them into great apprentices I promise you that"She mewed and nuzzled her adopted daughter gently.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Heatherpetal purred softly and nuzzled her back. Perhaps she was right. After all, she didn't know -- or maybe it was that she didn't remember -- that both her adopted parents weren't Clan-born. If both incredible cats could thrive in ThunderClan and serve it well, with one of them being the Clan deputy, perhaps she had a chance to prove she was just as capable of training the next generation of ThunderClan cats as they were. "Thank you... Mom."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Lichenfang let a small purr rumble in her throat and smiled"your welcome sweetie"She mewed looking to her "never doubt yourself"she mewed gently.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Heatherpetal smiled, then frowned again. "I know you hear this a lot, but I'm very sorry about what happened to you. You don't deserve this. No cat does!" Well, maybe except for her biological mother. The very cat whom she accidentally murdered... "But I'm still very grateful for all the things you had done for me, for Leopardclaw, and for all of ThunderClan. You are truly a remarkable cat, and nothing will ever change that."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:57 pm

"Yeah....ive heard it a bit but I'm used to it"Lichenfang mewed quietly her purring ceased for a moment."besides i..it can't be all that bad I have dealt with a lot through my time here in Thunderclan and I've made through each and every problem that had come my way"she mewed. She then looked to Heatherpetal "I would do  everything I did again I loved watching my kits grow to fine warriors even those I took in. Even with the bad that happened I can try and find something good"She mewed. That was what she kept telling herself over and over again. It got her through the day despite her limited mobility.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:06 pm

"That's definitely something I need to work on. I'm not the most optimistic cat in the Clan after all. But I'm still very glad you feel that way. And just as you cared for me during my kithood, I'll do everything I can to help you. And I know my adopted brothers and sisters will feel the exact same way."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:18 pm

"I'm sure one day it'll come to you"she mewed before she pushed what's left of the sparrow to her"here eat"she mewed before she smiled some"thank you and I'm sure they do though I haven't seen much of Reedheart and them I can't blame Honeyspark she had been so busy as of late..."She mewed quietly.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:24 pm

"Clan life has been getting busier and busier. We need all the prey we can get to keep up everyone's strength," Heatherpetal mewed before bending down to bite into an uneaten section of the sparrow, licking her lips once she swallowed. "But yeah... Now that you mention it, I haven't seen much of Reedheart, either. Perhaps he's just the busiest or something? I was kinda hoping that once I had become a warrior we'd work on our relationship becoming less of mentor-and-apprentice and more of brother-and-sister."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:35 pm

She blinked quietly and nodded laying her head down" perhaps he is busy"she mewed quietly curling her tail around her body as she waited for her to finish. She needed to move a little more out of the elders den and was kind of stuck.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)   Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Holding on Why is Everything So heavy(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next