Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heavy Shoulders [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Heavy Shoulders [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Shoulders [Open]   Heavy Shoulders [Open] EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 18:57

Basically a vent topic for the clan. Support each other, kids.]

Birchheart shuffled uncomfortably in the clear with a disgruntled look as she struggled to get comfortable. The weather was nice, sunhigh warmed her pelt just slightly. The snow wasn't frozen into hard chunks anymore and slush was starting to take the place of snow dunes. She stared at the barely nibbled on squirrel and cursed herself for wasting prey. She'd been hungry moments ago but things were just catching up to her now and she didn't want to eat anymore. Being a queen was odd and terrifying. The she-cat had always been scolded for working to unhealthy heights and with all the problems her clan was facing, all she wanted to do was push herself even more. But, she had to remind herself that very small lives could be risked if she did so. Now, she just felt as useless as she did when she lost her tail.How could she be a good mother? She didn't know what one looked like! Her habits of looking for Specklefang were the worst for her. Waves of grief felt worse than constant grief. She'd think she was over everything only for a slight reminder or a similar name to send her back. She'd get a good catch and look for her mother's approval in camp only to remember she'd never see her again. Specklefang's attention had never been a realistic goal but, it gave her something to look forward to and work toward. If she got this right, maybe her mother would give even a twitched whisker of pride or if she was early to the dawn patrol, she'd get an amused look. Something. But now, she needed to look elsewhere. Pansyface's warning about the pain to come from what she was doing had come true. Laying her head on her paws, she shuffled again to accommodate for her growing belly.

Heavy Shoulders [Open] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Heavy Shoulders [Open] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Shoulders [Open]   Heavy Shoulders [Open] EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 7:04

Birchheart's brother Sunleap approached the resting queen, and he brushed snow off her shoulders with his feather-like tail. He settled down next to her, noticing that she seemed troubled. "What's on your mind, Birchheart?" The russet warrior asked softly.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Shoulders [Open]   Heavy Shoulders [Open] EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 12:16

"Are you okay?" Swoopnose asked softly, padding over to Birchheart's side. He smiled at Sunleap, knowing that his mate's adopted family were always good with making her feel better. The loss of Specklefang had effected the entire clan for the worse, and he knew he direct family must be feeling it most. Sitting down next to her, he curled his tail around her as a sign of affection. Her being troubled was something that should be fixed as soon as possible.

OOC: Short and bad. Maybe I'll fix it sometime.

Heavy Shoulders [Open] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Shoulders [Open]   Heavy Shoulders [Open] EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:06

Birchheart purred and smiled at the two of them. "I suppose I've got a lot on my mind.
I'm really worried about RiverClan... If they storm into camps with no fear like that and Blizzardstar backs down so quickly... It just doesn't feel safe here like it should."
She subconsciously curled up tighter around herself, protecting her stomach. "I really hope I'm a decent mother.
Specklefang may have been a great warrior before she... murdered an apprentice but, she barely displayed her motherly side towards her living kits. I don't exactly know where to look for what is right."
Pressing her ears to her head, she realized she was rambling and felt her face heat up in embarrassment.

Heavy Shoulders [Open] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Heavy Shoulders [Open] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Shoulders [Open]   Heavy Shoulders [Open] EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 5:15

Sunleap frowned at Birchheart's statement, and curled up closer next to her. "Yeah... Specklefang wasn't much of a mother to me either. Especially since I was born after Thistlepaw died... I never really knew love from mother." The russet tom then nudged his adopted sister good-naturedly. "But I know you'll be a fantastic mother! You don't necessarily need to raise them the way Specklefang would have, or the way any other queen would... raise them the way you would raise them. You're unique, and you will raise unique kits as well." Sunleap purred, leaning into Birchheart with affection. He then thought about the queen's words about Riverclan. "And as for Riverclan, well..." He looked at the leader's den with a bit of disappointment. "I-I don't know what Blizzardstar would do... but I will stop at nothing to protect the clan. And I know our clanmates feel the same way."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Shoulders [Open]   Heavy Shoulders [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy Shoulders [Open]
Page 1 of 1