Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP

Go down 
+4
Maple
Squirrelnose
Clover
Wildheart347
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 64 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 22:55

OOC: Um, sure, but how?

IC: Nerves struck deep into the pit of Jamie's stomach, she clenched her hands, forgetting she was holding James's. Her palms began to sweat and her skin drew a pale color; he's back... She wasn't sure where he was, but she could feel his presence.

Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 23:17

OOC: i dunno like they used to be really close as kids?

IC: James noticed how Jamie te se and he gave her hand a squeeze telling her that evrything was going to be fine.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 4:10

Axel surprisingly didn't mind that Lily leaned closer to him out of fearing Xander; he just didn't know who this strange guy was, but he could get why everyone was chary his presence. Fear struck his brown eyes.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 6:22

OOC: Alright, so like they were at the same place when they were kids, Oh I have an idea! That was when Xander first got arrested and taken to jail!

IC: Jamie looked at James, "I know, I'm just worried..." she took a sandwich and began to nibble on it, although she wasn't entirely hungry anyway. She managed to swallow a few measly bites of sandwich and then pushed her plate aside. Nervously, she sipped her drink until the other's came back.

Xander glared at Jessie, furious at her at first, then it hit him like a ton of bricks. "Why, little Jessie Griffith? Is that really you?" he crossed the room and placed his arms around her in a friendly embrace.

Archer finished his sandwich and was surprised that Jessie wasn't back yet, "[color:5655=00ccff]I'm going to check and see what is taking them so long out there, " Then he jumped up and exited the room without waiting for an answer. As he mounted the ladder, he could hear an unfamiliar voice bellowing. He slowly parted the hatch and saw Jessie in the arms of some other guy! Archer leaped through the hole, anger spewing from him. He grabbed Xander by the arm and shoved him backward, "Get away from her!" he screamed.

Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 6:44

Jessie couldnt believe her eyes. Xander, her old friend, was the Xander that was abusive and controlling Jamie?!? "Xander what are you doing here? I thought you werent supposed to artive untill tomorrow?" She said still in shock.

James frowned when Archer left. He ate a couple of bite of his sandwich but he wasnt hungry either. Pushing his playe away he shot Jamie a concerned look.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 7:07

Jamie looked at him, took a deep breath, let a small smile out, and then stood up, "Well, how about a short walk before we join the others to go into town?" she held out her hand for him.

Xander glared at Archer, then he lowered his tone and let the ice surface in his eyes, "Get your hands off my body before I rip your head from your shoulders," Archer slowly obeyed, fearing his life, he stepped back and walked to Jessie's side. Xander dusted himself off and then straightened himself back up, "Anyway, Jessie, I was released early, so I came here, to my old tree house," he shot a cold glare at Natalie and Adam.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 7:15

Jessie almost snorted if she wasnt afraid what Xander might do. "Ok Xander, whatever. Just dont lay a finger on my boyfriend got it? Also i know anout your little thing with Jamie, and I know your going to try and get her back but dont. Shes got a boyfriend already. That boyfriend of hers is my brother so dont lay a hand on him either got it?" She said narrowing her eyes at the boy.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 7:28

Xander didn't let his anger spark, he gave dry laugh, "Oh, Jamie, psh, she doesn't mean that much to me anyway. I still have feelings for her, but alright, Jess, for you I will oblige, " he walked up to her and threw an arm around her shoulders, "Now, where can I find some good clothes around here?" Xander needed a friend who was close to the enemy party, and it looked like his old childhood friend would be the perfect person.

Archer smiled weakly, he didn't trust this Xander person, nor did he like the way Xander talked to Jessie. He didn't say how he felt, only remained silent and appeared fine on the outside.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 7:57

Jessie nodded and then finally let herself smile for real and pulled the boy into a hug. "He died Xan.. Jackson died in the fire." She choked back a sob and burried her face in his shoudler like she used to when they were kids. Sure Xander was a trouble maker but she had always felt safe with him.

James nodded and took her hand and swung their hands between them as they walked.

OOC: Jackson is her older brothers name

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 10:32

OOC: Okay, I was like O.o

IC: Jamie brightened as they went outside, she led the way past the fields, wondering about what life had in store for them. "So, where do you see yourself in like five years?" she asked causally.

Xander was shocked, "F-f-fire?" he stammered. He gently wrapped his arms around her, stroking her wavy hair as he began to calm her. His touch was gentle, but also sweet; he cared deeply for Jessie, she was much more than just a childhood friend.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 11:19

James thought for a moment. "Well veterinarian school becaue that takes eight years. But i could also see myself with.. you." He said blushing a little bit.

Jessie just hughed Xander. She didnt know what else to do. "My parents to Xan."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 11:37

Jamie's face ripened, she bit her lip, stopping in her tracks. She glanced up at him, her serene eyes glimmering with passion. "You do huh?" she replied playfully. Jamie began to play with a loose strand of her auburn hair, as she waited for more of his jubilant quips.

Xander was unsure of what to do, "Your parents and Jax?" Xander had felt a close bond with the siblings, even though he was an outsider at the old foster home. He could vaguely remember hearing of a fire being started there. He gently pulled her away to look into her eyes, then he gave her the same look he always did when he wanted to be alone with her. His deep chestnut eyes convincing her to follow him, he opened the trap door and shimmied down the ladder, once she reached the bottom with him, he gently slipped his hand into her's and led her to the side of the house; that way they could be alone.

Archer could feel the sweaty tension building inside him, he waited until they were gone from below, and followed them. When Xander slipped his hand into Jessie's he felt his skin tear from his body. Jealousy raged inside of him, but he kept it quiet. He followed them as they rounded the corner of the house. Archer slid himself behind two trash cans, concealed, and listened to see what was to be said.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 12:32

Jessie followed Xander. She still trusted him despite everything.

James nodded his face a flame. He probably looked like a tomato but he didnt really care.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 13:04

Jamie gave a slight chuckle, "You're adorable when you're embarrassed," she muttered the sweet compliment and then grasped both his hands in her's. "I won't let you be alone, I could see you and me together too, perhaps in a little house, with a dog, and maybe a little child of our own?" she didn't want to seem too hasty, but she was a compassionate dreamer.

Xander gave Jessie a smile he hadn't used in about ten years, he slowly reached up and brushed a piece of blonde hair that fell into her face. "Now, tell me everything, " he instructed gently.

Adam looked to Natalie, his eyes filled with sadness and concern, their secret hiding place was now public to the world. With an aching heart, he slowly descended from the tree house through the back exit. Once on the ground, he walked to the trunk and placed a hand on the rough bark, "Sorry old friend, I hardly knew you." he bowed his head as if in prayer and leaned his head against the massive trunk.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 13:16

Natalie didn't respond to anything that Xander did. She realized she had been a little hasty with her anger at first, and knew that she needed to be more careful. Even with the self-self-denfence training her dad had made her take, she could tell that Xander would easily beat her on hand to hand combat. She noticed he seemed to know Jessie, and thought maybe that would sometime be useful. Reluctantly, she climbed out of the treehouse and tapped Adam on the shoulder, gesturing for him to follow her. She started jogging to the barn, hoping that no one was there.

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 57 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP
Page 57 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 64 ... 72  Next