Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokemon RP-ness :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Pokemon RP-ness :D Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP-ness :D   Pokemon RP-ness :D EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 14:39

I copied a little from www.poketrainers.forumotion.com but.......... here it is:

www.pokerpness.forumotion.com

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Pokemon RP-ness :D N6a5zHfPokemon RP-ness :D IMrnxD6Pokemon RP-ness :D GMXQgOOPokemon RP-ness :D JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Pokemon RP-ness :D GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP-ness :D   Pokemon RP-ness :D EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 20:48

Dude that's not even cool. You didn't even ask me if I was okay with you taking MY ideas :x
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP-ness :D   Pokemon RP-ness :D EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010 - 3:12

O.O;;;......

i was gonna do dice anyway..

i was getting YOUR help and i can give u credit o.o;;

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Pokemon RP-ness :D N6a5zHfPokemon RP-ness :D IMrnxD6Pokemon RP-ness :D GMXQgOOPokemon RP-ness :D JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Pokemon RP-ness :D GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP-ness :D   Pokemon RP-ness :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP-ness :D
Page 1 of 1