Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)

Go down 
+3
not fish
Ebby
Holly
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) Empty
PostSubject: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 13:22

TRUE STUFF THAT IS FUNNYISH
I one tried fighting water with fire. I won against Gyarados with my Infernape.

Now you guys try.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 13:40

The only time I've ever run into a Shiny pokemon is in the middle of grinding in a Nuzlocke.
TTnTT

Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) PDt1Qqd Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 13:52

Team rocket is stupid. GO TO EVIL SCHOOL YOU CRAZY PEOPLE AND MEOWTH!

sERIOUSLY... aND WHAT IS THIS?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 16:38

Okay. I gots one. ;p

My friend who has a trailer up near my cottage was doing the SoulSilver Arceus/Sinjoh Ruins event, and when he tested it out, his under lvl. 20 Monferno somehow was changed to a lvl. 300 Monferno. O___o I was so jealous. ;w;

Holly, after you review Team Rocket, review Team Galactic and their master, Miley Cyrus.

Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 16:50

Good one, Dead! OK, review on Team Rocket, Team Galactic, and Team Plasma:

Team Rocket: The stupidest of the stupid. Go learn how to disguise your ugly faces properly.

Team Galactic: Stupid idiots. And in Paltinum, in Eterna City, their building says: We want your Pokèmon! How lame is that. You need to take a LESSON from team rocket!

Team Plasma: At the end of Black, N is decent. But Ghetsis, the other seven sages, and the rest of Team plasma in general are stupid idiots who need to take some serious evil lessons.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:00

o3o You know nothing of awesomeness, clearly.

Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) PDt1Qqd Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:06

I'm talking about the way they shoot into sky and yell down that they're leaving.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:34

Ebster, you dared to bring that old trick out again? x'D

Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 11:30

Deadfrost ;A; wrote:
Okay. I gots one. ;p

My friend who has a trailer up near my cottage was doing the SoulSilver Arceus/Sinjoh Ruins event, and when he tested it out, his under lvl. 20 Monferno somehow was changed to a lvl. 300 Monferno. O___o I was so jealous. ;w;

Holly, after you review Team Rocket, review Team Galactic and their master, Miley Cyrus.

LOL. That's a good one, Dead. Miley Cyrus. She dyed her hair blue?

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:01

Joy bring Brock Joy;)

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:25

Let's keep it going, guys!

Miley Cyrus quit singing after she heard that Team Galactic needed a leader. Now she leads a group of people even less clever than her fanbase.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Nyanstarrr

Ninja Nyanstarrr

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011 - 9:03

I found a Shiny Golbat(and caught it) while looking for Articuno on SoulSilver. :3

Heh, sooo, yeah i'm probably gonna be makin lotsa enemies, due to me posting on forums that i'm not supposed to. Hey do you like my Avatar? I drew it myself.

NINJA NYAN CAT!!!
Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) NinjaNyanCat-1
I made it myself. :meow:

OMGNUUFRKINWAI! Check this out! Dawnie has a spoiler! Go on and click...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://warriorsprophecies.webs.com/
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011 - 9:35

Dawn, please stop posting on topics unless your creations have been approved.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Nyanstarrr

Ninja Nyanstarrr

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011 - 9:39

This is the time when i would normally say "Make me" and mean it, but because i am a respectful(to a limit) newbie, i wont. Call me Dawnriver, not Dawn. And i sent a PM to an admin trying to get my cat approved.

NINJA NYAN CAT!!!
Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) NinjaNyanCat-1
I made it myself. :meow:

OMGNUUFRKINWAI! Check this out! Dawnie has a spoiler! Go on and click...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://warriorsprophecies.webs.com/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011 - 6:08

Umm, well until you do get approved, please refrain from posting in topics. If you listened (I'm not trying to be rude of anything), you would understand that you aren't supposed to post anywhere but your Creation. I'm sorry if it sounds rude, but it's true.

Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)   Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff About Pokèmon(Anime, Games & TCG, and just pokèmon in itself)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next