Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shy-ness..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Shy-ness.. Empty
PostSubject: Shy-ness..   Shy-ness.. EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 13:51

Nightpaw sat in the corner of camp, too timid to talk to anyone. Never having had a friend, the black she-cat pondered if she should even try. She shook the thought out of her mind. Of course she had to talk to someone. Nervously sticking her head out of the shadows, the apprentice gave a small moew," H-hello?"The rest of her out of the dark,she got a better look at who was around. She was visibly shivering. Not of cold but completly at the thought of spotting Redfeather."He always knocks me down if I try and do something..", the elder apprentice murmered.

Ooc- It actually takes a lot for me to bring myself to write a topic. Please don't shoot me down like a duck! Sad

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Shy-ness.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy-ness..   Shy-ness.. EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 14:03

Rustfang limped over to Nightpaw from the fresh-kill pile. He dipped his head to the apprentice then sat down.
"Hello. You seem shy." He murmured smoothly, tipping his head.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

Shy-ness.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy-ness..   Shy-ness.. EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 14:59

Fallencloud padded across the camp, still feeling a little under the weather. Her wounds didn't sting as much or had as high of a risk of opening, but she felt weary and sort of depressed. Her stomach growled, but as she looked toward the fish in the fresh-kill pile, she knew that her hunger could not be sated. It took courage to eat a fish, that she knew. But seeing a clanmate nearbye brightened her spirits. At least not everything was foreign and strange around here. She padded up to Rustfang and the RiverClan apprentice, sitting down with a wince as she felt her limbs burn with the strain. She must have pulled a few muscles along with all that blood, she thought bitterly.

"Hey, Rustfang." She greeted, than she slowly turned to the apprentice. "Nice to meet you, I'm Fallencloud." She introduced herself briefly, though her tone was slightly cold. It didn't all sound like she was glad to meet her. She didn't feel like being all that friendly with anyone from another clan. With that she licked her scratches once more, hoping that they wouldn't open again.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

Shy-ness.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy-ness..   Shy-ness.. EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 20:08

"Oh, hi.", She mewed in her tiny voice. " I'm Nightpaw. Who are you?" The small black cat asked. She had never seen him before. Turning her head to Fallenheart, and ignoring the cold tone, Nightpaw simply said happily, "I heard you just became a warrior. Congrats!"

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Shy-ness.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy-ness..   Shy-ness.. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 7:40

Fallencloud flicked her ear in surprise at the apprentice's friendly mew. Were all RiverClan apprentices that soft? Did they feel the need to treat even an enemy clan that way? She almost snorted. ShadowClan understood that principle. She felt a small sense of superiority, as she was now a warrior, as she turned her head to the black she-cat. "Thank you." She mewed roughly. Maybe she should at least give the clan that sheltered them some curtiousy, if anything. Though it would be against her pride to admit that they needed the support, no matter how much they did.

"How can you stand being awake in the day?" She snapped suddenly. It annoyed her. Fallencloud felt her internal clock flip, ever since their stay in RiverClan.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Shy-ness.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy-ness..   Shy-ness.. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 13:40

Rustfang's paw lifted and he struck Fallencloud on the ear, almost toppling her over.
"Stop being such a fox-hearted mouse-brain!" he snapped.
"RiverClan has been allies with ShadowClan for seasons, long before you an I were kitted." he hissed, annoyed.
"And it hurts my pride just as much as the rest of the Clan, but we need their help. And without it, we'd all be dead. So we might as well be thankful." he snapped.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Shy-ness.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy-ness..   Shy-ness.. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 15:23

Fallencloud yowled in surprised as Rustfang scolded her, whacking the young warrior on the ear. She caught herself with her forepaws, still blinking in astonishment. She felt herself bite back a retort, reminding herself that Rustfang was more of a senior warrior and should be respected. Still she felt indignant and anger bubble inside of her, and a little bit of shame cling to her face. She flinched as a sting blossomed on her shoulder, the cut opening slightly at the shock of the blow. She grudgingly nodded to Rustfang before tending to her shoulder, licking the blood until it stopped bleeding.

"Sorry." She murmured at the two cats beside her, her face growing hot with shame. She had been rude when the apprentice was only congratulating her. She supposed she deserved to be whacked into her senses, though she didn't like it any more. "I'm sure you'll be a warrior soon, too." She mewed toward Nightpaw.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

Shy-ness.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy-ness..   Shy-ness.. EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 18:47

Looking on at the slightly awkward episode with a confused look in her emerald eyes. "I hope so..", Nightpaw mewed, in an attempt to break the awkwardness. "We stay awake in the day because the fish glitter different colors and stand out. At night, they blend in the water like a dove in fog."

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Shy-ness.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy-ness..   Shy-ness.. EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 19:42

Fallencloud found herself intrigued by this. She had never really heard about fish. Slightly conscious of Rustfang's looming figure, she chose her words carefully, and respectfully.

"How can you - why do you only eat fish?" She inquired. "Frogs are delicious, and so are birds, mice, and squirrels. Sure, maybe you don't get them much, but eating only fish seems to limit your food supply. What if the river freezes over?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shy-ness.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy-ness..   Shy-ness.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shy-ness..
Page 1 of 1