Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) Empty
PostSubject: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) EmptyThu 16 Feb 2017 - 10:13

Ambernose had been thinking about starting a group. Where she had got the idea she didn't know but the idea she had was a good one. She didn't know why all the evilness and death was for but she knew she had to do something. She was sure others felt the same way. So she was in her clans territory pacing slightly as she tried to think before she paused. She heard movement and she blinked. It was now or never and she figured she can reqruit cats from her own clan.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) EmptyThu 16 Feb 2017 - 10:53

Venompaw had been out practising hunting, Rosefur was busy but she didn't want to let that stop her from improving, when she stumbled into Ambernose. She'd not met the She-cat officialy, only seeing her around camp and maybe hearing her name here and there, but of course she respected the warrior and nodded politely
"Oh! Sorry, Ambernose, for interrupting your... uh, walk. Are you having a good day? You seem a little out of it if you don't mind me saying" Of course, Venompaw was slightly concerned she'd just interrupted the other when she was thinking about something important, she wasn't sure how annoyed the other would be and the last thing she wanted was a fight, she was only trying to improve herself today. She had to admit, the other had seemed deep in thought when she'd wandered in front of her, and there was still a little of it in her eyes as well as a strange look of determination. She'd had some kind of idea? That's what it looked like, and Venompaw was curious to find out what it was that had struck her mind

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) EmptyThu 16 Feb 2017 - 11:04

Ambernose blinked her light Amber eyes for a moment and looked to Venompaw."oh it's fine"She mewed letting a smile come to her maw. She then looked to her"I was only thinking..."She mewed looking at them. She flicked her tail. She didn't wait for her to ask what the thought was as she mewed."I'm thinking of starting a secret group to stop the evil that I've noticed lately. ."she mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) EmptyThu 16 Feb 2017 - 12:29

As first Venompaw was stunned into silence. Evil? Secret group? And eventually all she could manage to ask was
"Evil? What evil? Everything seems okay to me" of course, the older cat had more knowledge of what happened around the forest, so she shouldn't question it, but she found it hard to believe what the other was saying. And what was she talking about? A secret group? How would it even work?
"And the group? How would it... well... how would it work? Would it just be Shadowclan cats? We can't do this on our own" She was talking fast, confused and trying to figure it out

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) EmptyThu 16 Feb 2017 - 12:40

It was only a thought at first but the moment she spoke about it she knew it couldn't be a thought no longer."Yes evil....there has been so much death and murder even just in our clan from past history. I had heard a while back it was one reason for why Thrushstar didn't trust our clanmates. Course I had heard that from an elders tale...."She mewed flocking her tail."no we..can't do it on our own...we could get...help from rogues and loners...but mostly other clan cats..from skyclan and the other clans...."She mewed. She was now thinking it through more thoroughly and had an idea.

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) EmptyThu 16 Feb 2017 - 17:47

Hearing all of this made realisation flicker into Venompaw's eyes. She was right. The word was evil, corrupt, broken. Thrushstar threw out kits who didn't belong in the clan, rogues or orphans, she'd seen it happen. He couldn't always have been so distrustful. And he was just one cat of many, she herself regarded the other clans as enemies even if they weren't currently at war with them, and every morning she woke up prepared to smell the metallic stench of blood. Finally, as a thousand and one thoughts passed through her mind, she finally said quietly
"N-No... you're right... The world is dangerous, evil, falling apart. Nobody is even trying to resolve this. We have to... we have to do something!" in that moment determination flared in her gaze and she meowed "I want to help! I want to be in your group I get that I'm an apprentice, and can't do much, but I could find out stuff for you. Help you like that!" excitement rushed through her veins and increased every second. They could actually do this, they could make this work "Ambernose, please let me join your group. I-I want to do this!"

Venompaw was well aware that this wasn't just a step outside the warrior code, but leaps and bounds, and she was disgusted to find herself breaking the sacred rules of Starclan. But right now, she was struggling to believe they really cared about the events happening in this world, this unclean fox-dung ridden world.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) EmptyThu 16 Feb 2017 - 19:13

Ambernose blinked and nodded slowly"alright you can join.....we can try recruiting other cats tomorrow. Would you mind joining me to go to the Thunderclan border tomorrow.."She mewed looking at Venompaw. She saw the same determination she felt and she was glad she wasn't the only one."we'll come up with an idea for the group name after we recruit cats"she mewed

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 12:15

ooc: Oh my StarClan! I'MSO SORRY I ONLY JUST SAW I SWEAR IF I DON'T REPY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME AN ANGRY PM

IC: Venompaw nodded, anticipation flaring in her eyes
"Alright, I'll go. What if there are warriors though? I won't be able to help much" As much as she hated to admit it, it was true. She was fairly powerless against anyone above the age of an apprentice "And okay, but you should definitely be the one to choose, you started this after all" she nodded as she spoke, apparently agreeing to what she was saying

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 12:20

"Well be fine hopefully no cat decided it's smart to attack from across the border"she mewed."we won't be crossing any borders so you should be fine to tag along"she mewed

Ooc ok and it's fine

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 12:23

Venompaw nodded
"I'll see you there tomorrow then" before turning and disappearing into the underbrush, ready to continue her hunt. Excitement filled her, she'd finally be able to make a difference

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)   It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

It has to start somewhere(Closed for the SC Cats That joined the Covanant Plot)
Page 1 of 1