Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)

Go down 
+3
Cat
Bloom
Coal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) Empty
PostSubject: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015 - 9:21

OOC: Gameplan: I'm going to let us all join together and post once, then post a link to the ThunderPath topic. (I'm switching a little bit up, because I put it off for so long.)

Ghostspirit led a patrol into the territory, heading for Fourtrees.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 8:22

Blazingpaw followed at the end of the patrol, eyes and ears alert for anything suspicious.

The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) Image12
Emberleaf - Crowclaw - Adderfur - Frozenflame - Blazingleap
Gingerpaw
The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) Image13

The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 8:57

Tawnypaw followed after looking around for anything suspicious. There were rogues near Riverclan who knew what could be lurking here...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Rainstrike

Rainstrike

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 12:09

Rainpaw trailed behind Tawnypaw, checking for unfamiliar scents.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 12:21

Thornfang follow the cats throough the territory, wondering what was goig to happen as they continued on the patrol. He kept his ears open and alert for signs of danger
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 13:10

OOC: Okay. I'm just going to post it in a minute.

Ghostspirit suddenly had a feeling they weren't supposed to be heading to Fourtrees. He stopped short, turning to the others. "We're going to the Thunderpath..." he announced gravely. "I don't know why, but I have a feeling we need to go there..."

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 13:20

Looking around as the patrol stopped she perked her ears as GhostSpirit declared where they would go next. FeatherPool nodded and said. "Alright your leading the patrol." Sighing she stood next to him waiting to go.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 13:22

The spotted apprentice (who strangely looked like a twin of Dapplepelt) nodded and decided to go to the Thunder path. For some reason, she felt as if eyes were watching or following them through the bushes. Shaking her head, she continued on with the rest of the group. Something.. Something isn't right here..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 16:38

"Allright." Thornfang said before followig them to the thunderpath
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 5:53

Ducksnap lowered his head and brought it up in a breif nod before allowing his paws to carry him forward towards the Thunderpath. His whiskers twitched uncertainly and he got that feeling. He sighed and decided to look at his paws.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 3:38

Blazingpaw nodded and followed Ghostspirit. He wasn't sure why Ghostsirit had this sudden need to go to the Thunderpath, but he followed respectfully anyway.

The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) Image12
Emberleaf - Crowclaw - Adderfur - Frozenflame - Blazingleap
Gingerpaw
The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) Image13

The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)   The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Danger: #1 (TC Plot | Only for joined cats right at the moment)
Page 1 of 1