Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ROGUES NEEDED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

ROGUES NEEDED Empty
PostROGUES NEEDED

Do you have a rogue? Is that rogue not really being used for anything? Do you want to be in a fun plot?
Well, Bear's Treachery is the place for you. (See "Plotting Pages" for more detail)

Bear is recruiting rogues to help him on his agenda against the clans. You can either join willingly or be "forced" to join if your character is not one that would ever typically be up for something like this. I'm gonna start with him recruiting rogues first, but anyone wishing to add a clan cat, that can be done as well (See "Bear's Treachery" plot for details on being a part of Bear's group).

He needs some more people and it'll be an exciting time.

Anyone who signs up gets my eternal love and thanks because I don't have much more to offer. (Other than cats for plots and whatnot).
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ROGUES NEEDED :: Comments

bunjamin
Re: ROGUES NEEDED
Post Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm by bunjamin
well I guess I have your eternal gratitude that I snapped cherrymist away from her happy family to live as a prisoner and come back with unwanted babies and sad memories and traumatized?? (i'm being the total drama queen here)
Anonymous
Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:23 am by Guest
You really do! I'm glad Cherry is a part of this
Post  by Sponsored content

ROGUES NEEDED

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: