Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 9:28

Blazestrike bated it back to Cinderkit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 9:40

The game continued for a little while before she looked around."hey dad what is it like outside of camp?"

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 9:58

Blazestrike thought for a moment. "Right now? It's cold. I mean there was snow a couple of days ago. But usually its very pretty." He meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:13

Cinderkit blinked her curiosity piqued."really I can't wait to see if when I'm an apprentice"she mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:21

Blazestrike purred. "It wont be long now. Do you want to know anything else?" He hoped that Cinderkit would skip the talking about their mother but her being a kit she might be curious.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:51

Cinderkit blinked thinking. She paused as she conscideres asking about her mother having not knowing what happened to her or where she was."I...um was curious about mom"she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 12:21

Blazestrike blinked. "Er.. well what did you want to know about her..?" He meowed, a hint of sadness to his voice.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 12:35

Cinderkit was quiet for a moment noticing the hint of sadness in his voice."yeah...if...that's ok?"she asked hesitant now.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 13:06

Blazestrike nodded. "Yeah its alright. Go ahead ask me anything."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 13:11

"What is....mom like?"She asked first then She was quiet for a moment as she asked the next question"where is she?"

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 13:21

Blazestrike shifted awkwardly. "Well you see.. In order to bring you into the world she.." He trailed off as a nearby queen glared at him before walking away. He shook his head and took a deep breath. "Your mom is.. She's up there with Starclan.." He meowed. "She was beautiful and kind, playful, silly, smart, and most of all she was my best friend. We grew up together. You are and exact copy of her ya know?" He purred nuzzling Cinderkit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 13:52

Cinderkit blinked eyes wide and innocent as she listened. She smiled some"oh ok"She mewed before she smiled a little more"I an?"she purred happily.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 14:48

"Mhm." Blazestrike purred and ruffled the fur on her head gently with his paw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 15:19

She blinked some and laughed happy."cool"she mewed and then blinked"daddy....do you miss momma?"she asked innocently looking up at him.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 15:30

Blazestrike flicked his tail. "Very much so."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)   The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cinders Blaze to Life(closed for me and Cloverpool)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next