Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bone Breaker P2

Go down 
+5
Honey Badger
Dimmeh
Ash
Seer
Maple
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 4:49

Puddlepaw appeared then, beside her mentor, and looked up at her with wide blue eyes, anxiety coursing through her. This is my first case? A broken rib? She floundered in her mind for a moment, desperation peaking as she covered everything, forgetting what to use for a broken bone.

I'm such a mouse-brain!

"What can I do to help?" she breathed, glancing down into Blazestrike's pain-ridden eyes. She wished the warriors would stop crowding her and Honeydrop and stop rambling on about this Emberheart. Any cat that would inflict this much damage onto another had to have a solid reason, she believed. But what?

dylan thomas

Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 6:29

Blacktwig looked at Shadewillow, nodding as thanks to him for telling the account of the encounter. "If I had done something else," he wheezed to himself, "maybe the situation could've been better." Blacktwig was torn between his kinship with Emberheart, and his loyalty to the warrior code. "I don't know what she was thinking," added he aloud, tilting his head. He tried not to let his seething rage show through, but his claws manumitted chunks of earth. His eyes were clearly troubled. "I mean to cause no harm to ShadowClan—" he paused, mumbling something about Emberheart under his breath, "and this news will indeed reach Darkstar. She has to know about a daft member in her clan, not to mention this skirmish," he finished, glancing about and trying to avoid the pained gaze of Blazeflight. My sister, she did this... thought Blacktwig, feeling culpable for what the russet she-cat did.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 11:40

Wolfpaw was resting in the apprentice's den when Shadewillow's yowl rang in her ears. The apprentice was quickly on her feet and rushing out into the clearing. Even if the call wasn't for her, she wanted to see what was going on. Right away, the young she-cat scented the sharp tang of blood. As she made her way out into the opening, she saw a bit of it too. Her first thought was that there was an injured cat. The second was that Puddlepaw would be having to take care of it.

In a moment, she rushed over towards the group of assembled cats. There were quite a few. Blazestrike lay in the middle of them, various wounds inflicting her pelt. Wolfpaw noticed Puddlepaw's panic right away. She pushed her way through the others and tried to nudge them away from her sister and try to give her room.

"You got this, Puddlepaw," She mumbled. The she-cat was not one for many words and wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 11:50

Honeydrop nodded, slightly exasperated as her apprentice finally showed up. "I'll need you to grab a stick and come right back- you'll need to help brace Blazeflight as I set the bones. Hazeflight, if you could go to the forest for more comfrey root and cobwebs I'd greatly appreciate it." She became increasingly stressed as more and more people gathered, including Wolfpaw who offered comfort to Puddlepaw as if she was the only medicine cat there. Not that she grudged the shy she-cat the encouragement, but the golden dappled she-cat was used to being ignored. StarClan, please don't let me mess this up! Please, please, please.... If I make any more mistakes, I'll never forgive myself. She kept up the hopeful and only mildly worried front, but her eyes started shimmering with suppressed tears! She turned her head to the side, chagrined. Getting emotional was the last thing she needed to do. Where were Thrushstar and Leopardfang? Honeydrop was not comfortable acting as the authority here.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 19:11

OOC: yo my dudes I'm glad that I'm needed but can y'all wait for me pls? ;w; two pages already... I feel like Thrush is almost irrelevant now.

"What is going on?" Thrushstar asked, rushing out of his den as quickly as his old bones would let him. He hard the calls and cries of his clan and Blazeflight, but what really shocked him was the horrid scent of Thunderclan that left a bad taste in his mouth. As soon as he saw the scene, he paused, staying out of the way for Honeydrop and Puddlepaw to do their work. "Why is there a Thunderclan cat in my camp?" he asked, narrowing his eyes as they landed on Blacktwig, his tail lashing about behind him. He could only assume that the tom was here to help considering what was going down but if he was in any way responsible for what happened, Thrushstar was going to make him pay.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 21:16

Hazeflight nodded and flicked her tail in greeting to her daughters. "Got it," she mewed. Although she was slightly disheartened by the fact she didn't get to see Puddlepaw start her work, Hazeflight knew she would be helping her daughter. Without a word Hazeflight rushed out of camp.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 21:23

Snakeblaze walked out of the den. He saw the injured cat, Honeydrop, a thundercat. "What in the name of StarClan is going on here?" he questioned. He flashed an angry look at Blacktwig, before walking towards Blazeflight. He stood a tail length away from the injured cat. "What is this, a gathering?! Give the cat some air!" he hissed. After he spoke he nodded to Honeydrop and Puddlepaw, as a "Except you" kind of message.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 5:02

Blacktwig looked respectfully up at Thrushstar, feeling invalid under the old tom's gaze. "I apologize," he started, feeling all of the affronting gazes burn into him like fire. "I was here to assist Blazeflight back to camp. You see, we were on a patrol, and..." he paused, but kept on, trying not to seem effete. "Emberheart, my sister, acted aggressive, despite the fact that Blazeflight and I were trying to keep peace within the patrols. Driftpaw, my niece, was with us, too." Blacktwig said. "Emberheart lunged, and it was clear that the rest of us were bewildered. I didn't want to continue the fight, but she kept doing this. Eventually, Shadewillow pushed her off, but Blazeflight was injured. I decided to take her back to camp, to repent for my sister's actions." The ThunderClan warrior took a deep breath, but studied his paws at once in shame. He hoped dearly that he wasn't too vague.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 8:44

Puddlepaw nodded, slowly at first, then quicker as Wolfpaw appeared by her side. The apprentice blinked, then turned, slid through the gathering clan—using her small size to her advantage—and ducked quickly, her small heart rocking her paws, into the medicine den. Once inside, Puddlepaw scanned the small pile of twigs, anxiously throwing her muzzle towards the thickest-looking one.

I hope this is enough.

The young she-cat trotted quickly back towards the scene, this time wedging herself through the cats to get to where she was needed. Puddlepaw dropped the stick next to Blazeflight's maw, cooling her breathing in hopes that the warrior's frightened, painful pants would relax, too. "Here," she mewed, nudging the stick forward. "Bite it, and the pain'll be over soon, I promise. And," the young cat added, a smile appearing on her face that seemed too happy for the occasion, "I picked it out special for you."

Though the wounds and obvious damage made her nauseous, she gritted her teeth, trying as hard as she could to look optimistic. This is for Wolfpaw.

dylan thomas

Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 10:32

Wolfpaw shot Snakeblaze a glare and stayed close to her sister. She kept her distance far enough so that she wouldn't impede the smaller cat's work, but didn't stray far at all. Her eyes widened as she watched both Honeydrop and Puddlepaw tend to the wounds. So far, at least that she was aware of, Puddlepaw hadn't had to deal with anything as serious as this. The grey she-cat gave Puddlepaw a comforting nod, congratulating her silently for her work so far. But it was far out of the warrior apprentice's element to be focused on medicine stuff, despite the urge to do something.

"That's what I want to know too," She growled in agreement with Thrushstar and turned to face the Thunderclan warrior, fur bristling. As Blacktwig explained, she eased up a bit. But the young cat kept up her hostile appearance as she waited for the Shadowclan leader to respond.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 11:40

As the Thunderclan warrior spoke, the Shadowclan leader's claws dug into the earth below him. However, he was more confused than anything. Why would a relative of a mad Thunderclan cat help a rival clan member? For a moment, he didn't quite know what to say but he couldn't quite stay upset either. "I see..." he muttered after a moment, trying to figure out what to do about this. "I pray you will let... Darkstar know about this? Because if you don't, I will," the leader growled, not wanting to take any funny business. He did not want this to become a regular thing between his clan and Thunderclan, especially not to this degree. "Because if this happens again, I won't be so nice."
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 13:34

"I will let Darkstar know about this; Emberheart has gone much too far with this stunt of hers," said Blacktwig, fighting back a snarl at the mention of his sister's obvious grift. He stood up, seeming to be eager to leave before any more trouble ensued. "I shall leave your camp now, I suppose," he mewed. "This will go straight to Darkstar." With a final weaving of his tail through the hiemal, Leafbare gale, he readied his paws to leave. This would transition straight into a brawl if he didn't. Blacktwig gave one last, apologetic glance over his shoulder, before exiting, knowing what was coming to Emberheart when he got back to camp.

Nothing good.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 15:43

"Goodbye, Blacktwig!" Giving Puddlepaw a thankful glance for the stick, she smiled as the next words followed her sentence. "Why thank you, it's the best stick in the forest!" Picking up the stick that Puddlepaw had provided, she gave her a quick wink, a way of saying 'thanks for everything.' Looking to Honeydrop, she gave a sorrowful, but thankful look. "I'm ready." Clenching her eyes shut, she braced herself for the setting of her bones.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 16:48

Honeydrop nodded. "Lay down please, Blazeflight." She grimaced as she placed the stick parallel to the broken ribs, readying the poultice. She set her golden dappled paws gingerly where they needed to be, opposite on the chest and stomach, gesturing for Puddlepaw to hold the tabby warrior still. "One, two, three..." The medicine cat counted out slowly, then pushed with all her might, bringing the broken bones together with a sickening crunch. As the ribs popped into place and Blazeflight let out an uncontrollable screech, Honeydrop fell backwards, panting. Paws shaking somewhat, she reapplied the poultice with more cobwebs and offered the young warrior more poppyseeds. The ShadowClan medicine cat had actually done it right, despite not having much prior knowledge.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 18:01

"Good-bye, Blazeflight," called Blacktwig weakly. He padded out of the camp, his remorse replaced with a fury that would soon be unleashed upon Emberheart. He heard the screech, and his stomach lurched. Blazeflight wouldn't have to suffer than if it weren't for Emberheart, he thought scornfully.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bone Breaker P2    Bone Breaker P2  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bone Breaker P2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next