Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) Empty
PostSubject: The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)   The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 7:30

(seems like ages since Smokey was on a patrol XD)

Smokeface stretched his back with a smile as the sun greeted him brighter as the hardest moons of leaf-bare whisped past and snow was melting, leaving a soggy mess out of RiverClan's territory. And that could only mean one thing: prey was out soon. The warrior couldn't wait to relive the feeling of sink his claws into a fresh water vole and bringing back to his Clan for the sheer feel of justice. Stepping carefully through the muddy snow, he made his way to the camp exit. "I need some cats for hunting! We'll be taking a more in-territory route, so prepare for a non-fishing patrol." he quickly announced any wanting cat.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)   The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 9:27

"Coming!" shouted Squirreltuft from across the camp. She wolfed down the remains of the fish before standing, stretching leisurely, and trotting towards her father, shaking out her pelt in the sun.

"Let's go, slugs!" she chirped graciously into the warrior den, before poking her head back out and making her way over to Smokeface, grinning. Today's a great day.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)   The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 10:02

Smokeface laughed as he touched Squirelltuft's cheek lightly but lovingly. He had missed spending time with his daughter. "Hello, Squirellfluff." he greeted her teasingly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)   The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 17:25

Buzzardpaw heard Smokeface's call for a patrol, so he decided to join. Okay, I'm ready to go! "May I join?" the warrior-aged tom said, keeping his thoughts to himself.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) Image10
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)   The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 0:12

(feels like I haven't roleplayed with angst Aspen enough, so here ya go)

Aspentail poked her head out of her den at Smokeface's call. Well, she had nothing better to do.
She padded over to the group, giving them each a tiny nod in greeting. "May as well come along."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)   The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 9:31

Smokeface flicked his tail with a smilem rounding up all the cats. "Alright everyone, the meal won't drop into our paws!" he announced, leading the cats out into the wet territory, wetter even than usual with all of the melting dirty snow that soaked his paws.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)   The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 21:12

OOC:Do we use the new hunting system?

Buzzardpaw followed Smokeface to the wet territory.

OOC2: Short

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) Image10
Back to top Go down
Gingersnap04

Gingersnap04

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)   The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 9:15

Hazelkit wondered aimlessly in this... wet clearing. She had no idea why she was there. But, she was a kit, being curious is what she did. Maybe she was looking forward or food. Maybe shelter. Even she didn't know where she was going. She was following where her legs went. But, one thing was for sure. She was scared. (Is it alright if I rp here?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)   The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meal Won't Drop In Our Paws (open hunting patrol)
Page 1 of 1