Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)

Go down 
+3
bunjamin
StillFlower
Jughead
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) Empty
PostSubject: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyMon 30 Jan - 14:16

The patrol cats c a n post after the time skip)

Bat shivered, carrying three mice through the clearing. With a moment of daring, he scrambled up the great rock. From here he saw the whole clearing. Clan scent drenched the area and choked him. Sneezing, he laid his scrawny body on the stone, watching soft snow stain the treetops. It was a crisp night, wind hinted at blowing snow up soon as it brought the empty branches together. Fat snowflakes slowly floated down flitting about.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyMon 30 Jan - 18:10

Stillkit had rather snuck out of camp. She didn't have some kits who liked her and they had laughed at her. She had wanted to prove she could catch something outside and f camp to prove she wasn't useless but nonetheless she had gotten distracted and was leaping after snow flurries until she had bumped into another kit her scent hit her nose quickly and she fell back on her haunches"who are you you smell funny"Stillkit had mewed looking at the silver and dark gray kit that smelled of something she didn't know.

Currentkit had nothing to prove much like the kit she had ran into. The proud she kit padded out to prove she could go out but at some point she had gotten herself lost and was bumped into by a white and ginger she kit with a shriveled paw that was useless."who am I?!" She asked outraged for a moment before her fluffy tail shot up"I am Currentkit the greatest kit and eventually apprentice of Riverclan and who might you be."She mewed. After she got her answer she flicked her tail"well I'm in charge follow me "she mewed.

Stillkit blinked and had introduced herself and she followed quietly. They padded onto where she smelt several old clan scents as they approached a clearing. They soon came in joined by a tomkit.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyMon 30 Jan - 20:11

Bat looked up at the stars, taking a last gaze before he jumped down to make Web his way home. However, the scent of clan was stronger now, the rouge noticed and quickly crouched, searching the clearing. The scrawny tom was worried, DarkClan made life hard, he wasn't the strong tom he used to be. He was about to sprint out of there but, the scent grew clearer and another thing tinged it. Kits.

He gripped the mice tighter and stood, searching until the tiny bodies came into view. In this weather? At this time! The tom bound to them. "What are you doing?" He asked sternly, willing the kits to have clanmates nearby. The chilly night air began to make the trees sway, picking up snow.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyMon 30 Jan - 21:39

Currentkit blinked seeing the black tom coming their way. She blinked and bushed her fur out against the cold but also to seem threatening"exploring what are you doing"she asked pale sky blue eyes looking at him. Meanwhile next to her Stillkit leaned against Currentkit's bushed up fur because of her lack of long fur. She was getting cold with the breeze that blew through her gaze looking at Bat for a moment.Bravekit had his thick fluffy smoky gray black and gray kitten fur slightly bushed out. "Just exploring really "he mewed.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 4:50

These kits.. "Do the clans just let their kits run around in the dead of night? You'll be dead by morning..." he muttered sourly. The tom sighed and shook his thin pelt. "I was hunting." he said, nodding to the mice at his paws. "Aren't you cold out here?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 11:20

Currentkit looked at Bat her tail bristled slightly"as a matter of fact our clans don't know we are out"She mewed looking at him. Though she glanced to Stillkit as she shivered a bit and frowned."I am not cold"She mewed though the cold started to blow through her fur and she suppressed a shiver.

Stillkit vas quiet for the moment"I am......I just want to go back home and curl up in my nest"She mewed before she looked at her paw before to the shriveled one and she was quiet"do you know how to get me home...I got lost and bumped into her....and she made me come with her..."She mewed soft spoken at the moment.

"Oh stop lying to yourself"Bravekit said looking to Currentkit."you are just as cold as me an her."he said having been quiet most of the time.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 13:05

"I.. I'm a rouge, I don't know how to get you home. Besides, badgers and foxes lurk at night. We'd be safer waiting until morning. What clan are you from, you three?" He asked, looking around and spotting a dugout in a dangle of roots. The base of the trunk split, making a hole at the bottom of it. He looked back at the kits, sweeping them closer with his thin tail.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 13:37

Stillkit blinked and slowly she nodded"oh...okay"she mewed voice small for a moment. She was quiet for a moment before she looked up at Bat."I..came from Thunderclan....."She mewed letting herself be brought closer to Bat.

Bravekit gave his bright ocean blue narrowed eyes away from Currentkit as he looked to Bat and tried to offer some warmth for Stillkit despite the clan deference. He also let bat pull him close before his attention went to Bat"I'm from Shadowclan."

Currentkit huffed and let her tail relax and she looked to where Bat looked for a moment before she mewed"I'm from Riverclan "she mewed.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 13:47

He nodded shivering. His gaze landed on Stillkit. Her paw was mangled and shriveled. "What happened to your paw?" he asked, studying it with interest. He felt the wind stir his pelt and shivered again. "Let's get to that tree, there might tv be enough room for you all to sleep." He said, nodding in the direction of the tree with the hollow base.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 14:07

Stillkit blinked and paused for a moment looking to her limp mangled and shriveled paw."um...I...was born with it like that.....its...kind of what gave me my name"She mewed quietly before she nodded and followed a little unstready as the wind blew through her thin fur. She had followed bat into the dug out and curled up after bat and Currentkit did.

Currentkit stayed silent as she followed them into the little dug out where after Bat got comfortable she laid curled up tightly to give room to the other two kits.

Bravekit looked at the hole before he had squeezed his way on and laid beside Stillkit.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 15:38

He nodded, "My mate is kinda like that. Her hind legs were broken by a monster and didn't heal, she can't walk. She's pretty tough, like nothing ever happened." He said, smiling sadly. He wished he could escape and see her again. "What are your names? I'm Bat." He said, looking at the kits nestled in the space. The mice sat just outside the dugout, fully in view.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 15:43

Stillkit blinked looking at Bat as she listened for a moment."oh....really?"She then blinked. She was lucky she could even walk sometimes it was hard for the kit to walk sometimes other times she could walk but she had to make sure no cat bumped into her. As she had heard the question much like the other two kits next to her she blinked then answered"I'm Stillkit "she mewed after a moment. Soon enough Bravekit answered right after"I'm Bravekit"he mewed. It only took Currentkit a few moment to answer because she had been debating on even answering at all."......I am Currentkit"

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 17:44

He chuckled, "Alright, well, any of you hungry?" He asked, the thought of kits made him happy. He'd never have any of his own now and his past two didn't make it far. The tom snagged a mouse bu the tail and dropped it near the kits. "I wouldn't let you go hungry."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 17:59

Currentkit looked at the mouse before she took a bit of it and nudged it to Stillkit who then ate some herself. Then she passed it to Bravekit. They did this for a bit but they together didn't eat too much. Stillkit looked at Bat"thank you"she mewed meant no the mouse but also the shelter from the cold. The small kit nudged what was left of the mouse to Bat"here eat some"she mewed.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 18:14

He blinked, surprised at the kind gesture. He gave the kits a rare smile and a twitch of his whiskers. He ate what was left and curled a bit more around the kits to keep them warm. "We've got a bit of a journey tomorrow so, get some rest and stay warm." He meowed, grooming his chest fur.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: