Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)

Go down 
+3
bunjamin
StillFlower
Jughead
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 15:18

Stillkit blinked and smiled before the small kit nodded her white and ginger head before she curled up and closed her eyes resting for the meantime.

Bravekit laid closer to Stillkit and curled up closing his eyes as he soon also succumbed to sleep.

Soon enough Currentkit also fell asleep.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 15:29

Bat smiled, laying his head down. His body blocked any wind , keeping the kits as warm as his skinny body could. The tom closed his eyes, deeply breathing as he drifted off to sleep.

Times skip, it's morning- All the patrols a may begin to post and discover the rouge

The snow crunched beneath Mornigfog's paws, she raced through the trees and land, following Currentkit's scent. "Smokeface, I think we're getting close!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 20:21

Bumpem)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 21:11

hump

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 13:41

Smokeface's ears pricked as he nodded to his mate. "Why in the world would Currentkit wander off like this?!" he meowed in annyoance, racing through the snow with growing warryness. He couldn't do anything but hope the kit hadn't gotted herself into any kind of trouble.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 14:32

Currentkit had woken along with Stillkit and Bravekit. Currentkit stretched and padded from their little shelter

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 14:42

Fallowstripe padded alongside Smokeface. Being her mate's mentor, she had always felt a fatherly closeness to the smokey grey tom. Her head, streaked with dark sandy brown, like damp loess, swung around. "Currentkit?" the she-cat panted. She sifted aside, to stand next to Smokeface. She narrowed her eyes. The surge of concern that variegated through her moments ago, dissipated into a subtle anger. "And another scent. Rogues?" Fallowstripe wondered aloud, turning to her erstwhile mentor, Morningfog. She additionally served as Smokeface's mate. "Had it captured Currentkit?" she added more hesitantly, orbs growing big.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 15:07

Emberheart crouched close to the ground as she followed the scent, apprehension peaking. She did not want this encounter to turn out like the last one, no matter what was said about what kind of a cat she was, and she was dangerously close to the border anyhow.

However, the fumes of milk and warmth that kits carried was mixed with something different, and it made her fur prickle with unease. She had one kit left to take care of, and she could definitely smell some Thunderclan in there, too. Motherly protection had not yet left her.

"Hello?" she called, slowing once she came to the clearing of the Fourtrees. One large oak covered most of her viewing of the clearing.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 15:33

Bat woke when he felt the movement of the waking kits, he noticed that the gray kit, Currentkit, was gone. He shot up and peered out. Seeing her, he sighed and padded out to her. "Morning, Currentkit. Ready to head home?" He asked, grooming down his chest fur. The scent of clan caught his attention and he grew wary. His black coat stuck out in the snow. He felt his fur bristle and he exhaled, calming slightly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 15:50

Currentkit blinked her ear pricked before she blinked looking to Bat"yeah I'm ready to go home...."She mewed tail flicking before the tabby gray she cat looked around.

Stillkit forced herself to her paws clumsily not having the support of one leg she managed to get to her paws and padded out after bat looking around.

Bravekit followed after.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 7:51

Smokeface flattened his ears to his head, orbs widdening. "If a dirty Clanless tramp decided to steal a RiverClan kit, they will face me first!" he growled, the fur on his back rising as the scent of the rogue became more evident against the one of the kits.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 10:04

Padding through the territory, Mudfoot let out a yawn. In his opinion, it was way too early to be patrolling, but although Leafbare was coming to an end, the clan was running short on prey, so apparently, waking up when the other clans woke up instead of sleeping through the day was needed.

Making his way through the thick wooded forest, the warrior hadn't caught anything yet and although he was starting to doubt the decision to hunt this early, he wasn't going to give up. Picking up the pace, he finally reached Fourtrees and decided to take a look around the area, hoping that he'd have better luck here. Opening his jaw, Mudfoot scented the air for any signs of possible prey, but instead, a chilly breeze blew a strange and unfamiliar scent past his nose, and instantly, his fur was bristling and he unsheathed his claws.

Standing on edge with his ears flat against his head, the tom bared his teeth and raised his hackles, glancing around. Although he couldn't identify who it was, the scent was definitely a cat and to his dismay, was mixed with the recognizable smell of ShadowClan kits. With a sense of fear taking hold of his heart and making it difficult to breathe, Mudfoot feared for the worst. Had a rouge found the kits? Why were they even out of the camp in the first place? With thoughts and questions racing around his head, he gave his pelt a shake, knowing that thinking like that wasn't going to get him anywhere. Besides, maybe everything was alright? But even so, if there was even a scratch their innocent little heads, someone was going to get hurt.

Snapping his head around when an unfamiliar voice called out from the silence, Mudfoot stood a foxlength or two away from a she-cat. "What are you doing here?" the russet warrior hissed to the ThunderClan warrior, wondering why she was here. The scent of RiverClan seemed to be growing stronger, but he'd deal with them later.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 11:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 10:23

Stillkit blinked thinking she had heard a hello when she had come out of the little hole they stayed the night in. The small kit blinked and tried to call out"who's there"she called in a small voice.

Currentkit flicked her tail before she glanced to Stillkit.

Bravekit sat down looking around

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 20:14

Jaysong wasn't that far behind Emberheart. She flicked her gray tail as she caught up with the russet she.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 20:27

Bat heard the voice as well and stood tall so he could easily be seen before he picked Stillkit up by the scruff, knowing it would be hardest for her to walk. He motioned for the others to follow closely as he padded further into the open, seeing the various cats for the first time. His claws kept unsheathing and sheathing from his nervousness.

Morningfog nodded in agreement with her mate and brushed Fallowstripe as she slowly grew closer to the clearing. Spotting the kits and rouge, she tensed and discretely lashed her tail to get her mate's attention. ShadowClan was near and ThunderClan.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next