Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1903
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:43 am

Smokeface prioed his ears as he felt the soft brush of Morningfog's tail of his flank. He tensed as he met eyes with the rogue, carying none other than little Stillkit. The tomcat took a couple of steps forward, stopping warily as he saw the ThunderClanners and the ShadowClanner.

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Female
Number of posts : 155
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:46 am

Stillkit blinked as she had been picked up and she squirmed a bit not expecting to be picked up. She blinked quietly as she saw Smokeface.

Currentkit flicked her tail before she blinked seeing Smokeface. She stood coming over quietly.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Fallowstripe bunched her muscles. The young she-cat was ready to spring at Bat, her eyes in a fixed point on the rogue's face. She had her fangs half-bared, and though it seemed she cared for Currentkit, she was mad at the juvenile, too. Her crystal ultramarine orbs blazed.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Sorry for the only OOC but, you guys know you can confront him right? I didn't want to control everything and have Morningfog go first.)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1903
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:04 am

Smokeface looked down with relief as Currentkit came bouncing towards his paws, and he wrapped his tail briefly around the little she-kie before standing up. "Let those kits go, rogue! It's six against one!" he hissed, looking for support at the other Clanners. He wished that they could ignore their selfishness for the sake of the kits.

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Boop)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:46 pm

bang bang)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   

Back to top Go down

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: