Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

family stuff + inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

family stuff + inactivity Empty
Postfamily stuff + inactivity

Hey everyoneee

So my grandmother just passed away after an eight year struggle with Alzheimer's (it was a good thing she was finally able to pass on as Alzheimer's is one mother of a disease and I would never wish it on anyone). I just made a five hour trip last night to stay with my sister as we handled some personal issues, and now tomorrow morning I'll need to head back home ,another five hours, and then fly out to Michigan to handle funeral affairs with my mom. I'll probably be there for at least a few days.

I don't know what my schedule is gonna be like and when I'll have access or motivation to post cause this is draining, so this is just a heads up for my inevitable dip in activity. I'll try and push out as many posts as I can for everyone I'm in a topic with currently, but I don't know if I'll be able to get everything done ^^; I'll probably lurk about on the site and on Skype, so just message me if you need me for some reason.

see u guys on the flip side~

family stuff + inactivity Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

family stuff + inactivity :: Comments

RainyHeart
Re: family stuff + inactivity
Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:11 am by RainyHeart
I'm so sorry about your grandmother Seer! D:  She's in a better place now <3
Take your time, real life comes first!
Dimmeh
Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:03 am by Dimmeh
My grandmother died of Alzheimer's in 2013 D: I hate that disease. Take your time, and I wish you luck ;n;
Willow
Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:37 am by Willow
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. God's peace be with you and yours. Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything you need.
Maple
Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:34 am by Maple
Aww ;;!
Youll get through it! We are all here if you need it, and know that we are all wishing you luck!
Post  by Sponsored content

family stuff + inactivity

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: