Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jaypaw's assessment (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Jaypaw's assessment (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 14:36

Sprucethorn padded into the apprentice's den, his apprentice had been doing great, despite her injury and he thought it was time for an assessment. The brown tom gently nudged her with his forepaw. " Hey, Jaypaw, I've got some training planned for today. Once you're up join me at the camp exit." he mewed. Sprucethorn glanced back at his apprentice before settling himself down at the camp exit.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Jaypaw's assessment (closed) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 21:30

Jaypaw blinked sleepily and maybe thought about a snappy retort to whoever woke her up, but when her visoin cleared and her brlwn-furred mentor left the den, she was glad she hadn't. The gray cat got out of the warm den with a chill upher spine. For her, it was as if leaf-bare would last forever, and it was a common question she asked herself. She licked jer chest-fur before stretching her back with a yawn and making her way to Sprucethron, observing miserably how the morning sky stood dark and heavy over camp. "I wonder whether leaf-bare is ever gonna end." she voiced her thoughts, a bit downcast.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 1:05

Sprucethorn smiled as the grey She-cat joined him. " I wish it would too," he meowed " Come." Sprucethorn got to his paws then bounded out into the open moors.

He found a small incline that was sheltered by rocks and waited for her to catch up. Hopefully, his training would of paid off and she would of had not too much trouble in keeping up, even if she no longer possessed a tail

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 11:41

Jaypaw nodded and followed her mentor in a careful trot, right behind him mostly. Her lack of a tail was defi itely not pleasant, but she had found that jf she worked gard enough, she could make it through almost like any other apprentice, even if she knew she coulen't outsprint a cat like Gustpaw or Redpaw. But if everyone would be in the front, who would help the ones in the back? Poor Ryepaw. she thought. "Well?" she asked, hopping up besides Sprucethorn and scrambling a bit for ballance.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 12:47

Sprucethorn smiled softly. Jaypaw was ready for her assesment. "Excellent." He congratulated her. "Now I want you to catch me three pieces of prey. I will monitor you as you do so to check how far you have come." the tom instructed his tail twitching slightly.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 13:37

Jaypaw's eyes grew as her mentor proceeded on telling her all she needed to know before leaving her to hunt. Pelt prickling with excitement, Jaypaw set off to what might turn out to be her first catch. Tasting the air with her ears strained for every tiny sound, Jaypaw soon picked up the well-known scent of hare, the base-prey of WindClan. Conident, the gray apprentice crept up following the scent trail. When she felt herself close enough and could see small signs of graish amongst the white snow, she pounced on her prey, jaws wide as she focused to pin the hare down and dispatch it, just as Sprucethorn had taught her. Jaypaw let out a mrroww of delight as the fresh-kill stood limp over her paws. With growing confidence, she scrapped earth over it fast and sped off to find prey somewhere else.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Last edited by Bun Bun on Sun 5 Feb 2017 - 13:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15078

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 13:37

The member 'Bun Bun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Jaypaw's assessment (closed) Mistpe10
Jaypaw's assessment (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 21:34

Sprucethorn watched Jaypaw as she hunted, his whiskers twitching with pride. She was doing excellently and he was sure she would pass, but well, you never know. The brown tom glanced around making sure she couldn't see him and slowly stalked through the tall grass, remembering to keep his scent downwind.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 7:47

Jaypaw crept more quietly as she picked up a new scent. Sorting throuht her mind, she identified the source as a lizard. Jaypaw immagined the sleepy creature just poking it's head out of the snow, completely weakened by the cold weather, and her whiskers twitched in expectance for easy prey. Crouching low, she followed the smell with her eyes sparking, and whennshe felt herself close enough to the scent, she rushed up to the lizard, her claws out and focusing to pin down the prey. The lizard slitheed away from her grasp, and Jaypaw sihted, shaking her pelt and moving on with her nose up again.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Last edited by Bun Bun on Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 7:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 7:47

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 21:11

Sprucethorn shook his head, Jaypaw was getting ahead of herself. Sighing, inwardly he followed after her.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 9:39

Jyapaw looked around nervously, feeling as if her mentor's eyes were fixing her from every thistle bush and behind every rock. More careful this time, he made her way hastily after the scent of another hare, her eyes screwed in concentration as she ballanced without her tail. When she felt herself close enough, she dashed upon the hare, eyes wide and jaws open to catch the small body in her sharp fangs. Her teeth met the hare's neck and she quickly broke it with a swift bite, feeling the life seeping out of it's body. Yessssss. she purred as she burried the second catch and moved.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Last edited by Bun Bun on Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 9:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 9:39

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 6:00

Jaypaw twitched het sensitive whiskers at the scent of prey. As she crept after it, she discovered it to be rabbit. When she was close enough, the cat leapt at the critter, her claws outstretched. She dispatched it with a swift bite, and left with her tail high with pride. Soon enough, she was back where she started from, waiting for Sprucethorn.

((mobile

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Last edited by Bun Bun on Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 6:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 6:00

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's assessment (closed)   Jaypaw's assessment (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaypaw's assessment (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next