Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)

Go down 
+2
Maple
Ember Pheonix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:57

I glitch out with join.me...

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:01

Alright have you ever used Picarto? Like to watch those recording

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:02

No, I haven't... does it have anything to do with facecam or mic? because I can't reveal that.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:04

No it doesn't I can send you the link to mine once I have it up.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:11

I just saw this and OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO TALENTED

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:13

Thanks :) it took a lot of practice and a lot of patience :D

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:32

For those of you who want to view what I've done so far

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:44

That looks so cooolll!

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:56

Thanks and in trying to find something to use to stream the drawing live but the only thing that is letting me is Join.me so I'm going to have to use that...I'm sorry Dimmeh

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 20:00

it's fine! just show me the finished project please

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 20:04

Ok um hold on I might have found something besides join.me

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 21:46

So just finished Tallstar :)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 7:39

e e e

he looks so good! C:

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 7:44

Thanks :) So I'm fixing to work on Whitestorm next. Also do you know who the deputy at the time of this was cause I know it wasn t Stonefur but I don't know if it was Mistyfoot yet.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 7:47

I'm not sure who the deputy is... can you search it up?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next