Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Silent Quail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

The Silent Quail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 21:11

A grin lit up Quailpaw's face as Silentpaw complimented her. "That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me, Silentpaw," she purred. "Yes, I imagine it'd be wonderful. But nearly all of WindClan's warriors are absolutely great. For all we know, Duskstorm or Mossfoot might he leader someday." Duskstorm? If he's too busy to train his apprentice I seriously doubt it. But who knows? "I'd rather live here than anywhere else... Especially since you're here." Her frosty blue eyes stared at the darkening sky, reflecting stars in her glassy orbs. Shards of sparkling ice twinkled in a shimmering pitch-black sea, and a clear white half-moon shone benevolently down on the two apprentices. "Yes... Yes, it is."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

The Silent Quail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 18:02

"Yep, ya never know." He sat and watched the stars alongside Quailpaw, hoping she wouldn't mind him breaking the silence."I hope this night will never, ever end. I'm not the reason Windclan is amazing, that would be you." He truly wished that it never would end, but he knew that it would have to at some point. Not now... please. Just a little longer.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down

The Silent Quail
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2