Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Silent Quail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 12:21

Silentpaw was sitting beside the entrance of the apprentice's den and was waiting for someone to talk to. Thinking about when his training would be, he wondered off into the land of thoughts.

OOC: Short, I know ;-;

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 23:49

OOC: sORRY I DIDNT SEE THIS AGKSJHHSLFCNSL

IC: Quailpaw dragged her exhausted self back into camp after a hard afternoon of training. She'd nearly snagged a claw on a loose rock, and she'd slipped in the slushy snow more times than she could count. It had been tiring and full-on embarrassing. And she was supposed to go hunting at dusk, in half an hour or so. She was about to flop down in her nest and relax when she saw Silentpaw sitting in the doorway. True to his name, the tom was silently thinking, no doubt pondering the world's greatest mysteries like "which is worse: SkyClan or RiverClan?" or "Why do leaders tend to be the most prideful?" "Is StarClan real?" and, most importantly, "when's lunch?" The gray speckled apprentice settled herself by her denmate. "Good afternoon, Silentpaw. How's training with Duskstorm going?" she purred inquisitively.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Thu 2 Feb 2017 - 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 17:31

OOC: Tis oke, I have a tendency to do the same ahjbnmrfhdvbi.scjkn 

Being snagged back from his thoughts, Silentpaw looked over to Quailpaw, Smokepelts daughter. "Oh, hi, Quailpaw." Smiling at the rather beautiful she-cat, Silentpaw replyed to her question with a slight smile appearing on his white muzzle. "Well, he hasn't exactly taken me out for training yet, but I hope he does soon! How about yours?" With softness in his voice, he smiled with genuine curiosity at Quailpaws training, and how it was going for her. I wish Duskstorm would train with me, It can't be that hard! Once again he snapped himself back into reality and looked back to Quailpaw for her answer.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 17:37

Quailpaw gave a little nod of sympathy at Silentpaw's predicament. It was stupid, she thought, that the warrior hadn't bothered to train the apprentice that Ashstar had trusted him with. Lazybutt. "Training's great," Smokepelt's daughter purred. "Even though Mossfoot is from ThunderClan, she's the best mentor I could ask for. She knows so much! I hope that Duskstorm turns out to be a great mentor! How have you been lately? Excited for the next Gathering, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 19:43

"I'm sure she does know a lot! She seems pretty cool."  Nodding along with Quailpaw a little, Silentpaw curled his tail over his paws, neatly placing it right in the center. He had no idea why everything had to be perfect, but it did. Straightening his posture, he looked into Quailpaws gleaming eyes, referring to her question about the gathering. "Oh, yes. The gatherings. They are pretty fun. Have you ever been to a gathering before?" Tilting his head a bit, he thought he had seen her there, but couldn't quite remember.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 14:44

"Yeah, I was there at the last one," Quailpaw told him with a grin. "But I still want to go to the next one! Maybe even as a warrior, soon, when my training's finished!" Her blue eyes stared up into the sky. "I hope so. Warriors get to do so much more, and I'll be the best one!" She looked back at Silentpaw, grinning wryly. "Maybe you can be my deputy when I'm leader," she suggested mischievously.

Last edited by Ash on Thu 2 Feb 2017 - 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 16:36

"Oh, they are the best! I can't wait to be a warrior!" Seeing the gray speckled she-cat so excited made him bubble up with joy. He loved to make others happy, and being around Quailpaw made him happy."Oh really now? I'll bet you'll be the best leader ever!" Smiling from ear to ear, Silentpaw glanced over to the warriors den. Soon, we'll be there!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 16:50

"And you'll be a great deputy! Even better than my dad," the gray speckled she-cat meowed encouragingly, giving the tom a friendly nudge. "If that's possible. You know, I wish people would be nicer to my dad- he tries his best. I'm sure Ashar knows that. We'll be warriors soon... Won't that be great? What d'you think our names'll be? I'm just so excited- StarClan knows we're ready to be warriors. And we'll be the best pair of warriors around! I bet we could take on all of RiverClan single-pawed." Something about Silentpaw, his quiet encouragement, made her think she could do anything. She curled her tail around her chilly gray and white paws with a satisfied sigh. The sun was on its way down past the hilly moors, casting red and orange shadows on the nearby gray clouds. Soon the stars would start coming out, shimmering knowingly in the frosty sky.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 17:04

"He's a really good deputy, I dont know. Maybe a close second?" Joking around, he let out a slight chuckle. She really is something. "Smokepelt is a pretty good deputy, and I'm sure he is a good dad. I'm sure warriorhood is great- but it probably takes a lot of work." Taking a breath, he marveled at the setting sun. Silverpelt could be faintly seen just on the opposite side. Isn't it marvelous? "The best warriors ever! Riverclan better be ready for us!" Seeing Quailpaw shiver made him want to comfort her. "Sure is chilly out here, huh?" Getting up, Silentpaw settled himself closer to her, wrapping his tail around her and setting it beside her own. Please dont freak out! Please dont freak out! It was a cheesy move, and he didn't know if it was the right time, but he had finally built up the courage to do so. Taking a deep breath, he licked her cheek sweetly, taming a loose tuft of fur. He pulled his head back slightly, a grin appearing on his face.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 17:20

Quailpaw smiled at the sky as she heard Silentpaw's remarks. The best warriors ever. He was such a nice tom. The gray speckled she-cat stiffened as the apprentice wrapped his warm tail gently around her shivering body. A blush rose in her cheeks, heating up her face as he smoothed down her fur like Hazefur used to, licking her face softly. She wasn't sure what to do. She liked the tom, definitely, but she was so awkward! Gustpaw would know what to do... Slowly the deputy's daughter leaned into his strong frame, relaxing her muscles and letting him support her. It felt nice, and a contented smile appeared on her face as she closes her eyes. She knew that she'd have to train tomorrow, and that they were only apprentices, but Quailpaw was content to just sit there with Silentpaw as the stars came out above then. It was amazing how, for once in her life, no words seemed necessary.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 21:13

With Quailpaw pressing into his thickening fur, Silentpaw began to purr quietly. He had achieved his goal, and was the happiest he had ever been. As Quailpaw closed her glimmering eyes, Silentpaw knew that this would be the beginning of a beautiful story. Quailpaw would get the happily ever after that she deserved, and it would hopefully be alongside himself. A beautiful she-cat deserves a good tom to fend for her, and that tom will be me! "So, how are your siblings doing? I heard Ryepaw is a pretty good apprentice." He did love the sweet silence, but he was scared to be a little too awkward, and he didn't want to ruin Quailpaws night. It had seemed like forever since the last time anyone had said anything, so he decided to step in. Ryepaw is such a sweet little guy. The poor thing...

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 14:38

Quailpaw purred. "Yes, Ryepaw is amazing. No matter what others say, he is just as good an apprentice as the rest of us- maybe even better than some. He may not realize it yet, but he has so much potential to be strong, and maybe even one of the best warriors in WindClan. Of course, it'll take time, but..." The gray speckled she-cat released a deep breath, watching the glimmering pelt of Silverpelt above as a shooting star rocketed by, leaving a gleaming trail in the sky. "Make a wish, Silentpaw." I wish life could always be like this.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 18:26

Looking up to Silverpelt, Silentpaw saw Quailpaws shooting star, and closed his eyes and made a wish. I wish... I wish for peace among the clans. He looked back down to his pure white paws, letting out a loud purr."He can only get better. He has improved so much, I'm sure Ashstar is a great mentor!" Looking back over to Quailpaw, Silentpaw let a grin build upon his muzzle. "Say, isn't Ashstar your grandmother? I think she is my grandmother to, but not blood related."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 21:46

"Yeah, she's my grandmother," purred Quailpaw. "Kinda hard to believe, eh? She's the coolest cat in the forest. Have you heard some of Cedarfur's stories about her? How she almost defeated Morningstar, helped all the exiles and fought with Thrushstar during the Dark Forest's reign? How much she's lost, sacrificed for her Clan? StarClan chose her well as a leader. Ah, Silverpelt, what wouldn't I give to be as awesome as her?" She snuggled deeper into Silentpaw's warm and comforting fur. "Cedarfur was her first apprentice, didja know that?"

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 22:01

"Quailpaw, you are as awesome as her. You just dont know it yet." As Quailpaw snuggled into his thick, snowy fur, he licked the fur atop her head, smoothening it down. After he finished grooming her, he answered her question about Cedarfur. "No, actually I didn't. That seems pretty cool, having a soon-to-be clan leader as your mentor." Resting his chin gently on her head, the tom took a moment to appreciate this moment."Isn't it beautiful, the sky?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Silent Quail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Quail   The Silent Quail Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silent Quail
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next