Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Journal of A Quail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3535

The Journal of A Quail Empty
PostSubject: The Journal of A Quail   The Journal of A Quail EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 am

Day 0
Of course I was very excited when my mom asked me if I wanted to go to Germany with her. I knew it would take some careful planning, but the amount I had to bring was really streching the limit of my beloved suitcase...
The Clothes to Pack:
Then, there was Side 1. Consisting of my everyday clothes, and Pajamas. (12 days worth) When I packed the first side, I was kinda worried. It was a mountain.
Side 1:
Thus, I began Side 2. Which was made up of undergarments, shoes, dresses, and coats I'll be needing for the cooler weather. Good luck to me.
Side 2:
HA HA HA! You can't stop me, suit case! >8D
Ha hahaha ha:

Suit case-san did try to resist, but he was no match for this Quail.

I am pretty tired, it being 10:30 and I usually go to sleep at 8, because I am tired by then. I won't leave for the airport sometime after 1. That's when I do to the Orodontist to get them to trim my wires on my teeth before I go, as they have been acting up lately. After that, as what my mom has been telling me, we will go home, grab our things, one last check, and we are off to the airport for a long 12 hour flight. Remind me to tell you what I've brought to occupy my self later, when I get on the plane. I haven't packed my backpack yet because I'm using some of my stuff. Such as, my computer, my 2Ds is charging and the fact that I don't want to get up from my bed to pack up. I'm too tired for that.

Feel free to post on this topic if you'd like~

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of A Quail   The Journal of A Quail EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:21 am

Day 1

So, it was a slow start to the day. I spent the first half lounging around in my pajamas, watching Team Avolition destroy some servers, catching up on any episodes from Naruto I've missed, then I packed my backpack. This meaning my computer was put away. Which was pretty boring without it. Soon enough, it was around 12:20, and I decided to get ready, as my parents would be home in 30 minutes or so. Once my parents arrived, we gathered the dog, and we headed over to my dad's house to put him there. The cleaners come on Wednesday every 2 weeks, so we decided to move him over. Then we went to the Orthodontist's appointment, and the lady quickly clipped the wire. Because my fall break is different from most kid's, others were still in school. This made the ortho seemed abandoned. Abandoned   meaning that the lights in the back were turned off and I was the only one back there with the lady. Which was kinda weird but understandable. Once she clipped it, (Which she was having a rather hard time doing...) Our little group had lunch, stopped by the bank and went back to my mother's house. Where we spent about two hours watching 'How I met Your Mother'. After that period of time, the cleaners arrived, sending us to gather our stuff for the trip and head to my dad's house were we spend a remaining half an hour watching the rest of the Season 8.

As I walked into security, I had begun to notice how heavy my back pack was. Honestly, my shoulder's are hurting. Inside was;
-Computer
-Notebook
-Tablet
-2 Books (Four, More Than This)
-DS 2 (and assortments
-Two pairs of headphones (I have a sad habit of loosing them ;__;)
- A pencil
-Noise canceling headphones
-And other things I can't remember off of the top of my head.

So, I am sitting here, waiting for my flight to begin boarding. In around..30 or so minutes?

PICTURES:

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of A Quail   The Journal of A Quail EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:11 am

Did you just take a picture of two randos with backpacks?
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of A Quail   The Journal of A Quail EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Fal; No sir~

Day 2

So, the 12 hour flight felt more like 3 or 4 hours. My mom says I slept about 3 hours. It was a hard time falling sleep. You see, my mom booked the seats to where there would be two seats between us so we would have room. (As it was a 12 hour flight, and mind you, the seats were cramped) However, my mom, when she went to sleep, took up 3/4 seats. Leaving me struggling to find an upright position that was comfortable. I drifted in and out of sleep, which really sucked. When we arrived in London at 2, we had to go through customs, which allows us to enter the country, in case any of you are ill educated in this subject.

Once we entered the main part of the city, we wondered the city, trying to find a stop for the double decked bus. (My mom was having a hard time.) I ended up finding one, and we rode the route to the last stop. The London Eye. By the time we had gotten on it, the sun was going down. Which gave us a chance to get some really pretty pictures.

Now, I don't think I'd ever like living in a place like London. Don't get me wrong. I love the beautiful buildings, and the attention to detail in their statues. But It's the streets and the danger when it comes to pedestrian safety. Also the lack of space. Honestly, the hotel rooms are tiny. And by the looks of it, the apartments and the houses are the same way. Small.

It isn't like I wouldn't visit here either. For dinner I had a Chicken and Ham Pie. Which was actually really amazing. You'd need at least a week to see everything in England. I've had less than a day to do so.

Pictures~:

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of A Quail   The Journal of A Quail EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Day 3

We didn't do much today. Because the water in our hotel was out, we had to get up early to take a shower before we headed over to the Airport. This morning was very foggy. So foggy, in fact that they delayed my flight to Amsterdam for 2 hours. To make matters worse, they ended up boarding us early, and making us wait on the runway for the fog to lift. Good news was that it got shortened 50 minutes. Though this still doesn't excuse the fact that we had to wait in the plane. The worst part for me was that I needed to pee half the time.

We landed around 2 hours later. I had a window seat, so I could see the edge of the land, and then the water between it and the mainland. It was a beautiful view~ Most of the flight I played My 2DS, finding sleeping a dumb choice, as we'd only be up there for an hour or so. Not to mention I had to pee. ;D

So, the thing about Amsterdam, bicycles are a huge thing. Like HUGE. Everyone. Bicyclers have the right away, so be careful. Because if you don't move out of the way, you will be hit. Don't worry, I didn't have a personal experience with that. (At least, not yet. >>)

Tomorrow we plan on going to see Anne Frank's House were she hid from the Nazis. After, we will most likely be more sight seeing.

Sorry there aren't any pictures today. Nothing big is going on. cx
Besides my mom and I watching Avengers.

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of A Quail   The Journal of A Quail EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:37 am

Sorry I haven't posted the last few days. We've been touring Amsterdam and by the time we got back I was beat tired. We are heading South now through Germany.

Day 4

This was the first day we entered Amsterdam. Before hand, my mother had told be about the legal things that aren't so legal in America. Such as Marijuana. (Which is only legal in Colorado) Then the other shall not be named, considering this is a child's site. Because of this, my mom had mapped off on a map which streets we were to avoid. Unfortunately, she had forgotten this map at home, and we walked through the Red Light District on accident. The streets were littered with trash, as the residents and tourists alike party at night.

Noticing we were in the redlight district, we got out our spare map and navigated our way out of that area. The rest of the day, we saw different markets, like Fruit, Flower(including Cannabis), And Flea. Where I got some Pokemon Pictures (As seen in Pictures). We also saw  bridges over the canals. Which was really pretty, I think I have them in the pictures.

Side Note:
The Journal of A Quail 5K01pqO
;D

Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of A Quail   The Journal of A Quail EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:25 am

Day 5

This day, we didn't have time to do many things. And there was one thing my mom wanted to do while we were in Amsterdam.

The Journal of A Quail HoVnJ6v

And we did. Apparently, it tastes different than what it does in the states. Something to do with the water, the tour guide told us. We also learned that the layer of fizz at the top of a glass keeps the bubbles from escaping, thus keeps the flavor. The rest of the day, we sat on a canal bus as it went around Amsterdam. Once we got to our stop, it was time to board our boat~

Pictures(Contains beer if you guys don't like to see that kind of stuff.):

Last edited by Splotch The Quail on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of A Quail   The Journal of A Quail EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:58 pm

I'm guessing the final picture that didn't load is you all smoking weed everyday.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of A Quail   The Journal of A Quail EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:17 pm

I would never. D8

Edited it so you can see the picture~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of A Quail   The Journal of A Quail Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journal of A Quail
Page 1 of 1