Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]

Go down 
+2
Midnee
bunjamin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:31 am

Smokeface stared with a lump in his throat at the shape of his clan, contouring clearer and clearer as he approached it. He was wondering how his family was doing, even Morningfog, in a way. But he was still afraid of seeing her with another tomcat. How could she?

The gray tom entered camp almost fearfully, trying to reach the warriors' den and get some sleep. He didn't feel l,ike explaining anything to anyone, not now, anyway. He was about to slip inside the welcoming warmth when a voice called from behind. He hunched his back, turning his face slightly. "What is it?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 5:02 am

Ospreypaw had been laying in the sun,mulling over his intentions thoughtfully.If there was one thing he was good at then it was being happy.The tom stretched out his limbs and bounced onto his paw.His amber eyes shone brightly,even if he wasn't happy,he had learned that more cats liked you when you looked like it.Ospreypaw glanced around quickly,his eyes fixing on a cat as they meandered into camp.Carefully,he circled around to get a better look then in utter shock he realised who this stranger was."Smokeface?Why are you here?You left..."he mewed his ears flickering backwards slightly.

OOC:Smokeface is technically Ospreypaw's brother and step father.That is really weird and awkward for them two.XD

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 5:26 am

"I left, huh? So what, I came back! Should I leave my clan in leaf-bare just because Morningfog broke my heart? My life doesn't circle around her!" he snapped at the apprentice, his eyes sparkling with anger. His pelt was cold and he longed to curl up away from everyone. "Ospreykit, shouldn't you be playing with Shinykit or something?" he asked.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 5:33 am

He glared at his uh,brother?The happiness melting from his eyes."Of course not.Why would I think that..."Ospreykit spat cooly.The tom glanced at his paws then looked up at Smokeface again."I'm sorry.Besides an apprentice can't play with someone who's gone.I'd look strange if I did that."he said it calmly his anger gone almost instantly.You'll look strange if you have mood swings like that.Ospreypaw told himself.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 5:40 am

"Did you say... gone? Oh no, oh no no no. I should have known she'd go look for me. How long had she been away...?" he meowed, forgetting everything else. How could his kit have survived the cold weather all alone...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 5:45 am

Ospreypaw looked at him sorrowfully when Shinykit had left he had lost his best friend his brother had lost his daughter.The tom twitched his tail and even now his fake happiness was ebbing away.No one had mentioned his best friend she had left.It was like she had never existed and now that someone cared he didn't want to care."She left as soon Morningfog brought us the news of your departure."he choked trying hard to keep an even voice.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 am

That was a scent she hadn't smelled in a long time. It was muddied and distorted, but it was his.
Was it too good to be true? Tawnystorm stuck her head out of her den quickly, scanning the camp for any sight of the gray tom.
"Smokeface? Is that really you?" She dashed over to her friend, not even trying to hold it in. There was no time for being formal and serious, as she always was - no, against all odds, her best friend was back.
"Oh StarClan, I missed you, I missed you, I missed you! So much has happened, my relationship with Aspentail has fallen to pieces, argh, don't ever leave again!" she rambled on, overjoyed. There were few she cared for more than Smokeface. Tawnystorm took a breath, and managed to regain her composure. "I'm glad you're back. I knew you didn't have it in you to abandon us for good!"

Aspentail shuffled out of her den upon hearing the odd noise coming from Tawnystorm. When was the last time she was ever this happy? For a second, she thought she might've been possessed, but then she spotted Smokeface. "Hey, glad to have you back," she meowed, remembering Dawnpaw. She'll be over the moon her father's back.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:21 am

Glad that she arrived and he no longer had to go throuh that painful conversation with his step-brother, Smokeface laughed as he managed to peel Tawnystorm off of himself, smiling. They were considerably closer than any mentor and apprentice, and he hoped she knew she was one of the cats who he had come back for."Easy there, drama queen. Did you expect me to leave RiverClan for good just because Morningfog was a jerk?" he tried to sound clear, ruffling Aspentail's fur lovingly.

"As much as I am eager to hear about your family drama
, Smokeface smiled to his best friend, how's the clan?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:21 am

TRIGGERED)

Morningfog had spent some time polishing her hunting skills, trying for birds now. She had found something she never thought to find, a duck in Leafbare. It had injured it's wing and caused such a ruckus that most prey had been scared off. Unable to escape, Morningfog caught it work ease and planned to use the feathers in nests of her clanmates. Carrying the duck into camp, she heard a voice sure had never thought to hear again. Judging by the conversation, he had no intention of talking to her. The warrior's shoulders sagged with relief and she closed her etude eyes for a moment. He was home and alive. That was all that mattered, now only one cat was keeping her up at night with worries, her daughter.

She carried the fresh-kill to the pile and then gave her chest fur a few licks, contemplating if she should talk to him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:28 am

Smokeface's eyes darted to the new scent that made it's way into camp. He was looking after her, scanning her, even tho he was no moving his head, trying to seem disinterested. Morningfog did not seem to have noticed him, or maybe she was avoiding him. He turned his head to look at her, and for the split second their eyes met, his expression jardened and he turned his head away, as if she were not there.

"Ospreykit, don't you worry. I'm sure you will find a new friend..." he said to the cat he thought a kit, not knowing about his apprenticeship.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 11:20 am

The thick bushes rustled, a shaking watery noise that send birds squawking to the air.

Out stepped the familiar pale coat of a tabby, her fluffed fur sticking out. She had grown; the kit-like mischief was still there, around her eyes, but her fur had become longer, sleeker. Russet patches were now clear against her brown fur, and though it still stuck up, she looked different. Stunning green eyes, flaming with rebellion and independence, finally landed on the grey tom.

Squirreltuft's heart nearly stopped.

She stared at her father but did not come closer, surprise, disbelief, and then finally anger flickering through her bright gaze.

"Smokeface?" she asked, but it didn't have a familiar playful ring to it, as nearly all she said did. It was, for the first time, unsure and guarded. She could have grinned, purred and come closer, but something held her back. Despite her recent swim, her mouth felt dry. She flinched with disgust, but held his stare, waiting, not daring to breathe, for his reply.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:21 am

Tawnystorm laughed. "Ah, don't worry about that. Yeah, you had a argument, and a bad one at that. The best you can do is get over it, and try and be civil. Oh, the Clan's going extremely well. Lots of kits, lots of new warriors, lots of new apprentices. It's been an oddly good Leafbare." Tawnystorm shrugged. "Like I said, you're too wimpy to leave us for good," she nudged him playfully.
Aspentail scrunched up her face as Smokeface ruffled her fur, irritated, but quickly just let it go. "Well, I'm a warrior now. Call me Aspentail! Dawnpaw really missed you, Smokeface. She always talked about you - she'll be so happy you're back."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:26 am

Ospreypaw stared at his paws then looked up at Smokeface again."Yeah,a lot of kits became apprentices,including Yellowpaw and I.You should of seen Yellowpaw's excitement!"he replied adding on to what Tawnystorm had said.Ospreypaw gave his soft feathery pelt a couple of quick licks before returning back to the conversation.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:29 am

Yellowpaw

"Right, well, erm..." he meowed, slightly overwhelmed by everyone's excitement that he was back. His ears pricked as his name was called, and he turned to see his daughter standing there, disbelief, confusion and... fury... on her face. She had grown up so much...

"Squirellpaw?" he asked her, the gray tomcat awaiting her greeting with wide eyes. She had always been mischevious and loving, so why was she staring at him like he was a dog tramping through the camp?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:15 am

Dawnpaw had been wandering back into camp after a quick patrol to the Sunningrocks with her mentor, Fracturedhawk, when she heard a voice that made her freeze in shock. Smokeface!
Passing Morningfog with a gleeful smile, she urgently dropped her vole into the prey pile and leapt over to her father, touching her nose to his side. "Smokeface! You're back!" she mewed, relief flooding through her. He had returned!

She turned to see Tawnystorm, Aspentail (Who she happily grinned at), Ospreypaw and Dawnpaw's older sister, Squirreltuft.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]   A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stranger In My Own Home [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: