Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]

Go down 
+4
darkglade
Ice
Honey Badger
Reaper King
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 13:04

Raccoonkit. A new kit born to Mottleheart and some random she-cat warrior. The she-kit was what and brown like her father was, but one thing was different. Her tail consisted of alternating browns that gave her, her name. She liked her name, she thought her name stood out in the barren land that seemed to be Windclan, though she didn't know that she was named after an old leader of Windclan. Maybe she would take pride in that fact one day if anyone ever told her.

The brown and white kit sat huddled up in a nest in the nursery. It was far too cold for her to go outside, but that is where her dad was. Out there, helping his clan. One day she would be out there with him, doing things helping her clan. Maybe working her way to the top at some point. She let out a small huff. For now she was stuck in here and doing nothing. She wished she could be a warrior now.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 16:54

Mottleheart padded into the camp, having just returned from exploring the ShadowClan border. His paws were numb, his legs feeling stiff from the cold air as he glanced a longing gaze at the warrior den. He was ever so tempted to go curl up in his nest to warm up but...His gaze shifted over to nursery. He was sure Raccoonkit and Ravenkit were awake by now and he had promised to be as good as a father he could and so while the temptation of heading to his nest was there, he pushed it away as he padded across the camp and poked his head into the nursery. He spotted Raccoonkit, smiling at his daughter as he pulled himself the rest of the way into the den. "Hello there, Raccoonkit," he purred at his young kit as he walked over to her.

What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 17:18

Sitting at the entrance of the warrior's den, Smokepelt watched as Mottleheart entered the nursery and his ears perked in curiosity. It wasn't everyday that a cat who was somewhat young like Mottleheart had kits so early, but then again, he couldn't complain, seeing how young Hazefur was when she had their first litter.

Part of him was comfortable where he sat and didn't want to get up but he knew he needed to be social within the clan. Sighing, the grey and white tom stood up and gave his hind legs a stretch. Stepping onto the crispy, cold ground, it sent a shiver up his spine but he padded to the nursery anyway.

Arriving at the den, Smokepelt poked his head into the warm, darkness and letting his eyes adjust for a moment, soon spotted Mottleheart and his kits. "Hello Mottleheart," the deputy meowed with a nod, inching in the den and sitting down right in front of the entrance. It was always nice to see the clan growing with healthy kits, especially in the harsh Leafbare season.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] VHQrlk5
What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] 1QYZaRo

What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] Molex311
Back to top Go down
darkglade

darkglade

Characters : (D)arkkit, (S)unkit, (M)istkit, (R)avenkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Wind Clan Kit, (S) Wind Clan Kit, (M) Shadow Clan Kit, (R) Wind Clan Kit
Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 17:34

Ravenkit stood next to Racoonkit. As Ravenkit looked up she had seen her dad come in and ran to him and nuzzled his leg. "Hi dad! welcome home!" Ravenkit purred at her dad.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 17:58

Gustpaw was lying in the middle of the apprentice's den, when she saw a couple cats she found familiar to be enter the nursery, including her father. I wonder what going on... Wanting to be a part of whatever was happening, Gustpaw padded into the nursery, only to be let down by the fact that it was just a few lazy kits wanting attention. Keeping the bad thoughts down, she sat down next to Smokepelt near the entrance, his usual seat. "Hello everyone." She mewed, happy to spend time with the new kits.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
darkglade

darkglade

Clan/Rank : (D) Wind Clan Kit, (S) Wind Clan Kit, (M) Shadow Clan Kit, (R) Wind Clan Kit
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 18:13

Ravenkit looked up at the new voice then ran to Gustpaw. "Hi I'm Ravenkit!" Ravenkit mewed happily.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 21:47

"Father!" Raccoonkit said with happy glee once Mottleheart had shown up. Joy filling her tiny body. She noticed that her father looked tired, but her concern was overwhelmed by her joy being here. The brown and white she-kit walked forward shoving herself between her father's legs once others started to show up.

"Hello. She mewed a bit quieter to the others as they showed up. Her green eyes following her sister as she moved over to the apprentice that joined the growing number of cats in the den.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 22:08

Mottleheart chuckled under his breath as both Ravenkit and Raccoonkit came running up to him. He leaned down to nuzzle both of them - joy filling his tired body. Perhaps he hadn't wanted them at first but he couldn't deny that he felt a close bond with the small kits. They were his and he would do anything to protect them. "How are my little warriors doing?" he purred quietly to the kits as he scanned the den, noting with a frown that Duskcloud was nowhere to be seen. Did she already want nothing to do with them? He sighed before blinking as Raccoonkit ducked between his paws as a voice - followed by another - spoke up.

The warrior glanced over his shoulder to see the deputy and his daughter both in the den with him. "Oh, hello Smokepelt, Gustpaw," he said as he dipped his head to both of the cats. Had they followed him? He could only image that they did - he doubted they had come to play with the kits. He glanced down to Raccoonkit who was hiding between his paws as both of his daughters greeted the cats - Ravenkit a bit more eager then Raccoonkit as the black kit bounded up to Gustpaw. He turned to face Smokepelt and Gustpaw while making sure to keep Raccoonkit underneath him as he had a feeling she felt safe there. He tilted his head as he glanced at the two. "What brings you two into the nursery?"

What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 22:28

Giving a nod to Gustpaw, the tom watched as Mottleheart spoke with his kits. It was always nice to see fathers like him have a close relationship with their kits. Not able to hold back a purr, a smile grew on the tom's face. He had enough to be worrying about on a regular basis that taking a quick break to spend time with the clan kits was enjoyable and refreshing.

"Just checking on how things are going," Smokepelt replied softly and looked down to the kits sitting under Mottleheart's legs. "Excited to become warriors I see," he chuckled. It was always so much fun watching kits grow into warrior, especially when they were eager and hard workers.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] VHQrlk5
What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] 1QYZaRo

What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] Molex311
Back to top Go down
darkglade

darkglade

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 0:00

Ravenkit purred. "I'm good dad.* Ravenkit mewed to her dad when he asked. Ravenkit looked at Smokepelt. "I wanna be a good warrior when I grow up!" Ravenkit purred eagerly. Ravenkit looked at her dad and walked over to him seeing that he was sad about her mom and nuzzled his leg again as her ears went back in a sad manner seeing her dad sad. "don't be sad dad. It's gonna be ok. Mom may not want anything to do with us but, We have you and Racoonkit and I are thankful we have you." Ravenkit mewed to her dad to help him feel better.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 4:48

"I'm just slipping in. I love to see how the kits grow," Nodding her head back to Mottleheart, she turned to Ravenkit, who was cheerily greeting her."Hello, Ravenkit. I'm Gustpaw." With a huge grin on her face, she turned to greet Raccoonkit. "Hello Raccoonkit, excited to become a warrior? I bet the both of you will do better than me." She joked sarcastically, she didn't know how they would turn out. For all she knew, they could become medicine cats.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 5:08

((Bun Bun's fantasy -> Smokepelt gonna be like Oh yeah your little lover sent you here?

Jaypaw padded inside the nursery with a small smile, enjoying the sight of kits after all of the tension. She shook her cold pelt, a bit of snow letting go if her gray coat. She greeted Racoonkit and Ravenkit with a smile, and a polite nod to the two warriors. "Hey Gustpaw." she meowed low as she passed by the apprentice. Despite of the being the same age, since she spent to much time with Beetlepaw, training with Sprucethorn or talking to Mossfoot, she didn't really talk to other cats of her age.

"Beetlepaw sent me to ask if the kits were doing okay. He says it's becoming colder and colder outside, and he is slightly concerned for WindClan. We are, after all, moorlanders with short fur. Worst combination, I suppose." she said, stealing glances of the WindClan deputy with the corner of her eyes. Unlike some other cats that might be supporting Falconstone, she was keeping a low profile. Only if that kind of wisdom would hit Beetlepaw, too. she thought, remembering the endless murmurs and complains he used to flare around in his den

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 5:21

Emberfall padded out of the warriors den. She had been resting in the warriors den from the cold weather outside. Perhaps it was time to get up and out. Though, she noticed that there were cats near the nursery, she walked over "Hello" she mewed, looking at the two kits "What are their names?" she asked, wanting to know who the mother was.

OOC: Mobile
Back to top Go down
darkglade

darkglade

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 19:37

Ravenkit looked a Gustpaw. "I wanna be the best warrior I can be. I don't think I'd become as good as you but I'd like to do the best of my abilities." Ravenkit mewed. Ravenkit looked at the other two new cats that walked in. "Hi Emberfall, I'm Ravenkit and this" Ravenkit mewed then walked over to her sister and gave the top of her head a like to show how much she loved her sister. "This is my siser Racoonkit. Shes a great sister. I hope we can stay close for a long time. Me, Racoonkit and our dad. I want us all close for a long time. For many many moons." Ravenkit mewed hoping my sister and dad want the same too.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 0:05

Yes she was excited to become a warrior, but she didn't really want to speak to other she didn't know. She was also getting a weird from them but she didn't bring it up. Raccoonkit just stayed between her father's legs now that more and more cats were appearing. She didn't really know what to do. "Yes I want to become a warrior." She said quietly, "But I'm too small at the moment." Her green eyes looked over to her sister when she spoke up about wanting to be close. The brown and white kit just choose to nod in agreement without saying anything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]   What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a Raccoon doing here? [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: